Whether there is an antidote of alcohol or how quickly to sober up
Do you want to be in shape after the booze the next morning? Need a quick and effective recipe with minimal effort? To do this, we need an antidote for alcohol.
Let's try to find out what it is, whether there are antidotes of ethanol, what drugs can affect the splitting of alcohol in the body, when they are used. We will also analyze how and how alcohol is excreted from the body.
What is the alcoholic antidote
In general, the word "antidote" means an antidote. That is, the antidote neutralizes the poisonous substance in the body, with the formation of harmless products, which then leave it naturally. What is the antidote of alcohol? This means, neutralizing alcohol.
The only nonspecific antidote to alcohol is activated charcoal. He copes well with the excretion of a still not absorbed portion of ethanol. More about this, we'll talk more. Specific antidotes of alcohol does not exist! But there is something else. About this further.
Preparations forming intolerance to ethanol
To drugs that form alcohol intolerance, is a special group of drugs. We will touch several representatives.
- Esperal. Getting into the body, ethanol is split with the formation of acetaldehyde, which is neutralized by the action of enzymes. Esperal blocks the cleavage of acetaldehyde and leads to its accumulation in the blood. Since this is a toxic substance, it causes poisoning. Intoxication with acetaldehyde is manifested by the appearance of a purple face, palpitations, a sense of fear, nausea, repeated vomiting. This commercial analogue Disulfiram is used for the purpose of forming intolerance to ethanol, the development of a conditioned-reflex aversion to alcohol. The drug is used to treat dependence on alcohol.
- Teturam. This is another synonym for Disulfiram. Use tablets for insertion under the skin (with coding) and ingestion. He forms an aversion to the mere mention of ethanol.
- Cyanamide is a preparation of a similar mechanism of action. It is less toxic than Esperal. The period of action is shorter. It is also available under the commercial name Coleme. The drug is used to prevent disruptions in chronic alcoholics.
It is important to know that the formation of a conditioned reflex is carried out in a hospital, using these methods at home can be dangerous. They can not be used to remove from drinking-bout. What do those who do not depend on alcohol? How quickly to withdraw alcohol from the body?
The use of activated charcoal does not allow the absorption of ethyl alcohol and thus contributes to the gradual elimination of alcohol from the blood. Take it at least 3 times a day 1 tablet per 10 kg of weight for a one-time reception for light and moderate intoxication.
General tonics can be used to activate nervous activity during intoxication. For example, the fruits of vanilla fragrant stimulate muscle activity and reduce drowsiness. The same group includes Sapral. It is made from the roots of Manchu aralia and is available in tablets. Reception is carried out 3 times a day.
Contraindications for general tonic aids are:
- excited state;
- mental disorders;
- You can not also use tinctures, otherwise there will be no proper effect;
- if the medicine is drunk in the evening, there may be a sleep disturbance.
Than still to deduce or remove alcohol from a blood?
The combination of abundant fluid intake and diuretic herbs helps to accelerate the purification of blood from ethanol. Diuretics, consisting of bearberry, cornflower, juniper, licorice increase the excretion of liquid, and with it alcohol. Drinking regimen must be observed, so that dehydration does not develop.
- Promote the rapid neutralization of alcohol - enzyme means. They split ethanol and remove it from the intestines, not allowing it to be absorbed. If you take, for example, Festal or Pancreatin during a feast, it will prevent the onset of intoxication or it will be significantly less than expected.
- Means that increase the rate of evacuation of food from the intestines by stimulating peristalsis also speed up the elimination of alcohol. This reduces the absorption of alcohol, but only at the expense of another mechanism. Examples of drugs: Metoclopramide, Cerucal.
- How to remove the remains of alcohol from the body using cumin oil? It has a good choleretic effect, and slows the absorption of alcohol into the blood. If it is mixed with lemon juice and honey, you can get an increase in excretion of bile. Complex of 3 components increase the intake of bile in the intestine, and with it the excretion of ethanol. For a one-time reception is recommended to use no more than 1 teaspoon of oil, the maximum daily dose of 1 tablespoon. The method can not be used for liver diseases, the presence of stones in the gallbladder, biliary tract and gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- In addition to cumin oil, Almagel, Maalox and other preparations possess enveloping action. They reduce acidity and slow the flow of alcohol into the blood.
- The combination of enveloping and choleretic effect gives a drunk glass of milk with honey.
Also good help:
- cool water procedures: dip your head in a basin with cold water or take a shower;
- visiting a bath, active physical activity increases sweating and reduces the alcohol content in the blood;
- mental exercises;
- reception of vitamin complexes.
Since there is no true alcoholic antidote, it remains to use methods of sobering with the help of general tonic, enveloping, diuretic, enzymatic, cholagogue, drugs, enhancing peristalsis, which allows you to remove intoxication. Use them is permissible in isolated cases. If drunkenness takes serious turns, and binges appear, the treatment in this case is conducted by a psychiatrist in conjunction with a narcologist preparations that form intolerance and aversion to ethanol.