How to cleanse the body of parasites
Parasites attack ... They make their way into the human body in different ways, get a place for permanent or temporary habitation and free food. Without the owner they can not exist, because they do not know how to get food. Parasites are able to migrate from one host to another and live on everything ready until it is able to feed or they are not put on the street.
Let's find out who these parasites are, and what they are? Are there any signs of their dwelling in the body? We also need to find out the methods of getting rid of them, consider how to cleanse the body of parasites at home. Let's see what can be used to purify the child. Let's start with general information about parasites.
Who are the parasites?
All parasites are characterized by 3 features:
- they pose a threat to their master;
- depend on it;
- have a connection with the host for a certain time.
That is, all living organisms that have such properties belong to parasites. These creatures can be divided into protozoa and helminths.
The simplest parasites cause parasitosis - the diseases that they provoke: amebiasis, giardiasis, balantidiasis, malaria, trypanosomiasis, toxoplasmosis, trichomoniasis and others; helminths serve as a source: ascaridosis, opisthorchiasis, echinococcosis, enterobiasis and other diseases.
Parasitosis is characterized by several ways of transmission:
- food when eggs are swallowed;
- contact - occurs through the active penetration of larvae through the skin in contaminated reservoirs;
- sexual - so unicellular parasites are transmitted;
- through the bites of insects, at which the protozoa penetrate into the blood through the insect's mouthpiece.
Each type of parasite is characterized by its development cycle, a favorite habitat in the body. They can live in the intestines, the liver, the lungs and even the muscles. Some of them multiply or move along the bloodstream. For treatment it is important to divide them into intestinal and extraintestinal forms. Particular symptoms in parasitic diseases are very different. Consider only general clinical signs of the presence of parasites in the body.
Clinical manifestations of parasitosis
Before deciding to cleanse the body of parasites at home, we will try to determine if it's worth worrying about? The following are a number of symptoms that will make you suspect helminthiasis.
If someone illegally lodges in the body, there is a general malaise, weakness, decreased efficiency. Slimming is often observed. All of them provoke periodic rashes on the skin, which can pass and reappear. If localization occurs in the intestine, the patient may be disturbed by nausea, sometimes vomiting, abdominal pain without clear localization. Helminthiases cause increased irritability, a general malaise, for which at first sight there is no reason. This is due to intoxication with the products of vital activity of helminths.
The first sign of helminthic settlement can be the discovery of their representatives in faeces. Often points to the disease detection in the blood of a significant increase in eosinophils, anemia.
When helminths accumulate in the liver, jaundice develops, and if there is a blockage of the bile ducts, bile colic. They sometimes provoke acute conditions, for example, with a strong colonization of the intestines cause obstruction. A echinococcus during the rupture of the maternal individual can lead to toxic damage to organs and a strong spread of daughter blisters in the place where the rupture occurred.
The disease can be accompanied by a decrease in immunity, which is manifested by frequent colds.
To determine the exact presence of helminthic invasion, you should tell the doctor all the symptoms in detail, describe all your contacts with dirty water bodies, animals that can be carriers of infection. On non-compliance with personal hygiene rules, too, should be mentioned to help a specialist correctly diagnose.
5 Effective Ways to Get Rid of Parasites
If sometimes a small splinter delivers a lot of inconvenience and a person makes every effort to pull it out, the more will not spare the forces and time for the survival of helminths. It is necessary to understand how the treatment of helminthic invasion is undergoing, and at what stage it is possible to connect folk methods. Let's see how to cleanse the body of parasites, using a comprehensive treatment. It includes:
- observance of a sparing diet;
- expulsion of parasites;
- the appointment of antihistamines, which relieve allergic manifestations;
- removal of intoxication;
- Measures to prevent relapse of the disease
This will help to significantly improve the health of patients. Next, we will discuss in detail the methods of ejecting worms.
Treatment is carried out with special antiparasitic drugs. Folk remedies are recommended to be used only on the recommendation of a doctor, in the initial stages of the disease and in a mild course.
Important! The misuse of even folk remedies can increase intoxication or lead to complications.
- Method number 1 - onion tincture. Finely chop onion. Fill it with half the capacity in which it will be infused. It is better to take a bottle or a jar on 0,5 l. In a container with onion pour vodka to the top, leave for 10 days at room temperature. Remove the tincture from the onion. Take 1-2 tablespoons before meals twice a day.
- Method number 2 - decoction of onions. In this case, the onions are also finely chopped. Pour boiling water, leave overnight, then drain. Take a decoction of 100 ml 2 times 3-4 days.
- Method number 3 - tincture of garlic with horseradish. Grind 25 grams of garlic and horseradish, mix and pour 0.5 liters of vodka. Leave to infuse for 10 days. Periodically tincture must be shaken. Take 30 minutes before meals 2 times a day for 1 tablespoon.
- Method number 4 - enema from broth of garlic. Two cloves of garlic crushed and placed in enameled dishes. Add 2 tablespoons of tansy, pour all this with 0.5 liters of milk, boil for 10 minutes. Then let the broth cool, pass through the cheesecloth. For one enema, take 2 cups of cooked liquid. It is recommended to repeat the procedure for a week.
- Method number 5 - decoction of herbs. Mix in equal parts chamomile, wormwood, wormwood, tansy. Take 1 tablespoon of this mixture, brew 200 ml of boiling water, insist and filter. Take 200 ml 2 times for 3 days.
"Acute" methods for cleansing the intestines from parasites at home with garlic, onion, horseradish, vodka can not be used in cases of severe digestion, liver diseases, acute diseases of the digestive tract. The use of wormwood can intensify intoxication, so it is forbidden to use it for toxic effects of any origin. Before you make the described broths and tinctures, you must always ask permission from the doctor, so as not to harm yourself.
There is a special device for cleaning the body of parasites. The essence of its action is the ability to capture the frequency of oscillation of helminths. So, he discovers them. By remote exposure to waves of a certain frequency, the apparatus causes the death of adult individuals and larvae. The device is able to rid the body of parasites, as well as prevent infection. An important plus is that it affects the extra-intestinal forms of worms. Such cleaning of the body of parasites at home is considered safe, since there is no toxic effect on other organs. There is also the reverse side of the coin: it does not destroy eggs, so it does not cure completely. And in the case of mass death of adult helminths, severe intoxication can occur, so its use is justified in the early stages, during the period of post-treatment after the main course, and also to prevent the recurrence of the disease.
Helminths in children
Children, especially small ones, sometimes resemble vacuum cleaners: everything found on the floor is in the mouth. Older scions are more reasonable, but sometimes they do not feel like washing their hands. In general, the risk of getting helminthiasis in children is higher than in adults, and they need regular prevention of helminth diseases.
Symptoms in children do not differ from adults. Parents can pay attention to the fact that their son or daughter became more irritable, capricious. The child starts to hurt often and sometimes the malaise is accompanied by skin rashes. If it appeared, you need to go to the pediatrician. What can children do to cleanse the parasites at home? Much is determined by the age of the child and his general condition. Babies are not recommended to give tinctures, bitter herbs. Allowed to use on an empty stomach before eating raw pumpkin seeds, carrot juice, older children can give garlic and onion broth.
Consequences of helminthiases
It is difficult to say unequivocally what to expect after a previous invasion of worms. Perhaps, after purification from the parasites of the body will remain:
- chronic diseases of those organs in which they were;
- allergic reactions;
- decreased hemoglobin;
- there will be a resumption of the disease, as they are very tenacious.
So, we managed to find out how many parasites exist. They can live in different organs and penetrate 4 ways into the human body. Symptoms of their presence vary greatly, therefore, having carefully examined yourself, you must tell the doctor everything. He will appoint the necessary examination, which with high reliability will help confirm or exclude settlers. Having considered how to cleanse the body of parasites by folk remedies, it can be concluded that the described methods are not always applied, but only with the permission of the doctor and are only part of the treatment. An integrated approach will yield positive results and help to cope with the problem to the end.