How to cleanse the body of parasites
Parasites attack ... They sneak into the human body in different ways, get a place for permanent or temporary dwelling and free food. Without the owner, they can not exist, because they do not know how to get food. Parasites are able to migrate from one host to another and live on everything ready as long as he is able to feed or they are not put out into the street.
Let's find out who these parasites are, and what they are? Are there signs of their habitat in the body? Also, be sure to find out the methods of getting rid of them, consider how to cleanse the body of parasites at home. Let's see what can be used to cleanse the child. Let's start with general information about parasites.
Who are the parasites
All parasites are characterized by 3 features:
- pose a threat to its owner;
- depend on it;
- have a connection with the owner for a certain time.
That is, all living organisms with such properties are parasites. These creatures can be divided into protozoa and helminths.
The simplest parasites cause parasitosis - diseases that they provoke: amebiasis, giardiasis, balantidiasis, malaria, trypanosomiasis, toxoplasmosis, trichomoniasis, and others; helminths serve as a source: ascariasis, opisthorchiasis, echinococcosis, enterobiosis and other diseases.
Parasitosis is characterized by several ways of transmission:
- food, when eggs are swallowed;
- contact - occurs through the active penetration of larvae through the skin in polluted reservoirs;
- sexually - so unicellular parasites are transmitted;
- through insect bites, in which protozoa enter the blood through the insect's mouth apparatus.
Each type of parasite is characterized by its development cycle, its favorite habitat in the body. They can live in the intestines, liver, lungs and even muscles. Some of them multiply or move through the bloodstream. For treatment it is important to divide them into intestinal and extraintestinal forms. The particular symptoms of parasitic diseases are very different. Consider only the general clinical signs of the presence of parasites in the body.
Clinical manifestations of the presence of parasitosis
Before you start at home cleaning the body of parasites, try to determine whether to worry? The following describes a series of symptoms that will cause helminthiasis to be suspected.
If someone illegally lodges in the body, there is general malaise, weakness, and a decrease in performance. Weight loss is often observed. All of them provoke periodic skin rash that can pass and reappear. If localization occurs in the intestine, then the patient may be bothered by nausea, sometimes vomiting, and abdominal pain without clear localization. Helminth infections cause irritability, general malaise, for which at first glance there is no reason. This is due to intoxication of the waste products of helminths.
The first sign of worm colonization can be the detection of their representatives in the faeces. Often points to the disease detection in the blood of a significant increase in eosinophils, anemia.
When the worms accumulate in the liver, jaundice develops, and when the bile ducts become blocked, biliary colic develops. They sometimes provoke acute conditions, for example, with a strong colonization of the intestine cause obstruction. And echinococci, when a maternal individual ruptures, can lead to toxic organ damage and a strong spread of daughter blisters in the place where the rupture occurred.
The disease may be accompanied by a decrease in immunity, which is manifested by frequent colds.
To determine the exact presence of helminthic invasion, it is necessary to tell the doctor in detail all the symptoms, describe all your contacts with dirty water bodies, animals that may be carriers of infection. Non-observance of the rules of personal hygiene should also be mentioned in order to help the specialist to correctly make a diagnosis.
5 effective ways to get rid of parasites
If sometimes one small splinter gives a lot of inconvenience and a person makes every effort to pull it out, especially will not spare his time and effort for the survival of helminths. It is necessary to understand how the treatment of helminthic invasion, and at what stage you can connect the folk methods. Let's see how to cleanse the body of parasites using a complex treatment. It includes:
- observance of a sparing diet;
- the expulsion of parasites;
- the appointment of antihistamines, which relieve allergic manifestations;
- removal of intoxication;
- measures to prevent the recurrence of the disease
This will help to significantly improve the health of patients. Next we analyze in detail the methods of expelling worms.
The treatment is carried out with special antiparasitic drugs. Folk remedies are recommended to be used only on the recommendation of a physician, in the initial stages of the disease and for mild.
Important! Improper use of even folk remedies can increase intoxication or lead to complications.
- Method number 1 - onion tincture. Finely chop the onion. Fill them with half the capacity in which it will infuse. It is better to take a bottle or can of 0.5 liters. In a bowl with onions, pour vodka to the top, leave for 10 days at room temperature. Tincture free from onions. Take 1-2 tablespoon before meals twice a day.
- Method number 2 - decoction of onions. In this case, the onions are also finely cut. Pour boiling water, leave overnight, then strain. Take a decoction of 100 ml 2 times 3-4 days.
- Method number 3 - tincture of garlic with horseradish. Grind 25 g of garlic and horseradish, mix and pour 0.5 liters of vodka. Leave to infuse for 10 days. Periodically, the tincture must be shaken. Take 30 minutes before meals 2 times a day and 1 tablespoon.
- Method number 4 - an enema of garlic broth. Crush two cloves of garlic and place in an enamel bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of tansy, pour all this 0.5 liters of milk, boil for 10 minutes. Then cool the broth, skip through cheesecloth. For one enema, take 2 cups of cooked liquid. It is recommended to repeat the procedure for a week.
- Method number 5 - a decoction of herbs. Chamomile, sea wormwood, wormwood, tansy are mixed in equal parts. Take 1 tablespoon of this mixture, brew 200 ml of boiling water, draw and filter. Take 200 ml 2 times for 3 days.
"Acute" methods of cleansing the intestines of parasites at home with garlic, onions, horseradish, vodka can not be used for severe digestive disorders, liver diseases, acute diseases of the digestive tract. The use of wormwood can enhance intoxication, therefore it is forbidden to use it for toxic phenomena of any origin. Before you make the described decoctions and tinctures, you should definitely ask permission from a doctor in order not to harm yourself.
There is a special device for cleaning the body from parasites. The essence of its action is the ability to capture the frequency of oscillation of worms. So, he discovers them. By remote exposure to waves of a certain frequency, the apparatus causes the death of adults and larvae. The device is able to rid the body of parasites, as well as to prevent infection. A significant plus is that it affects the extraintestinal forms of worms. This cleaning of the body from parasites at home is considered safe, since there is no toxic effect on other organs. There is a downside to the medal: it does not destroy the eggs, so it does not completely cure. And in the case of mass death of adult helminths, severe intoxication may occur, so its use is justified in the early stages, in the period of follow-up treatment after the main course, as well as for preventing the recurrence of the disease.
Helminths in children
Children, especially small ones, sometimes resemble vacuum cleaners: everything found on the floor is in the mouth. Older offspring is more reasonable, but sometimes they do not want to wash their hands. In general, the risk of helminthiasis in children is higher than in adults, and they need regular prevention of helminthic diseases.
Symptoms in children do not differ from adults. Parents can pay attention to the fact that their son or daughter has become more irritable, capricious. The child begins to get sick often and sometimes malaise is accompanied by skin rashes. If it appears, go to the pediatrician. What can children do to clean the parasites at home? Much is determined by the age of the child and his general condition. Babies are not recommended to give tinctures, bitter herbs. Allowed to use on an empty stomach before eating raw pumpkin seeds, carrot juice, older children can be given garlic and onion decoction.
Consequences of helminth infections
Definitely hard to say what to expect after the postponed invasion of worms. Perhaps, after purification of parasites of the body will remain:
- chronic diseases of the organs in which they were located;
- allergic reactions;
- decreased hemoglobin;
- there will be a resumption of the disease, as they are very tenacious.
So, we managed to find out how many parasites exist. They can live in different organs and penetrate 4 ways into the human body. The symptoms of their presence vary greatly, so having carefully considered yourself, you must tell the doctor everything. He will prescribe the necessary survey, which with high confidence will help confirm or exclude the settlers. Having considered how to purify the body of parasites by folk remedies, it can be concluded that the described methods are not always used, but only with the permission of the doctor and are only part of the treatment. An integrated approach will give positive results and help to cope with the problem.