How to clean the liver from toxins toxins at home
The liver is a vital organ. It performs many functions. It affects all types of metabolism. In this regard, the violation of her work adversely affects the entire body. Knowing this, many became interested in cleansing the liver and gallbladder at home.
What are we going to clear from? What is it for? What are effective ways to clean the liver? Who needs this procedure? Can it hurt? Arrange everything on the shelves.
Theory of slagging organism
A lot is said today about the theory of slagging of the organism. Moreover, it is imposed through advertising. What is the point?
The liver is a filter. It neutralizes all harmful metabolic products, hormones. Thanks to this we live. Even if there was a poisoning, as far as the possibility of it allows, the liver neutralizes the poison from the last of its functional forces until it becomes inadequate. It neutralizes and removes all so-called slags.
However, some substances can accumulate in it in excess, causing harm to the work. This and some metals (for example, mercury or iron in a disease called hemochromatosis), fats, glycogen and other substances when the rate of admission to the liver tissue exceeds the excretion rate. What is the procedure, we figured out. Go ahead…
Ways to clean the liver at home
Everyone wants to be healthy quickly and immediately, using as little effort as possible and preferably with a maximum of one pill. Let's see if this can be achieved. Liver cleansing occurs due to elimination of “bad” substances with bile. Also involved in this means, helping the hepatocytes to neutralize the harmful products that are formed in the liver or come from the blood. The first are cholagogue agents, the second is hepatic protectors. Now let's see how to clean the liver at home quickly and efficiently.
Choleretic drugs can be of plant and synthetic origin. This group of drugs increases the formation and excretion of bile into the duodenum.
How do bile production stimulants work?
- Increase the formation of bile by liver cells.
- By binding to receptors in the small intestine, they increase bile synthesis.
- They have a diluting effect on bile, stimulating the flow of water and electrolytes into the bile ducts.
- Increase the speed of bile flow through the capillaries leading it.
Ways to clean the liver choleretic drugs
How to clean the liver from toxins toxins at home using choleretic drugs? Apply several tools.
- Allohol - contains bile acids, garlic extract, nettle leaves, activated carbon. In addition to enhancing the formation of bile in the liver, it increases the secretion of intestinal juices and intestinal peristalsis. The course of its reception 3-4 weeks repeated 3 times a year.
- Nikodin has anti-inflammatory, choleretic and antibacterial effects. Course 2-3 weeks.
- Herbal remedies used to improve liver function. They contain dandelion, immortelle, dogrose, peppermint, cumin, yarrow, chicory, celandine. Their effect is due to the presence in the composition of essential oils, resins, flavonoids, vitamins. All of them increase the secretion of bile, increase its fluidity, destroy microbes and reduce the inflammatory effect and spasm of the biliary tract.
How else to clean the liver at home? Here is a simple way. It comes down to the use of mineral waters:
- " Essentuki ”№17 strong mineralization;
- "Essentuki" №4 weak mineralization;
They dilute the bile and contribute to its better discharge into the duodenum. Mineral waters take half a cup before a meal up to 4 times a day if well tolerated. They should not be used in acute diseases of the digestive system, kidney, urolithiasis, gallstone disease.
What other cleaning methods are there for choleretic drugs?
- Sorbitol and xylitol affect intestinal receptors, stimulating the release of bile from the gallbladder. They are used in the form of 10% solutions of 50 –100 milliliters 3 times daily before meals for 1 to 3 months. The drugs have a laxative effect and have a positive effect on fat metabolism.
- One of the fastest ways to clean the liver is to take a 20–25% solution of magnesium sulfate on an empty stomach, 1 tablespoon for 10 days.
- Olimetin reduces the tone of the gallbladder and pathways, improves the passage of bile. Capsules contain vegetable oils: olive, peppermint. Reception is carried out 3 times a day before meals 1-2 months in order to prevent cholelithiasis. It is contraindicated in peptic ulcer, hepatitis.
General contraindications to the use of choleretic drugs
Contraindications are as follows:
- acute hepatitis;
- jaundice caused by blockage of the main bile duct;
- acute pancreatitis;
- acute intestinal diseases.
What else can clean the liver at home? The next group of methods is based on taking hepatoprotectors.
This group of drugs increases the resistance of the liver to harmful effects, enhances the process of removing toxins and metabolic products of the liver from the blood, restores liver cells. Many of them contain milk thistle.
- One of the most famous representatives of this group is Essentiale. It includes vital phospholipids, unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins. The drug improves the metabolism of fats. The duration of admission can reach up to 3 months or more, depending on the state of the liver.
- Karsil - is made on the basis of milk thistle fruits. It is used in acute and chronic hepatitis, including the toxic nature, cirrhosis of the liver. The drug neutralizes free radicals, increases protein synthesis, normalizes the exchange of phospholipids. The course of treatment depends on the purpose of the appointment.
- Hepa-Mertz consists of the amino acid ornithine, which is involved in the synthesis of urea. Not used for severe renal failure.
- Heptral in addition to the reducing effect on the liver has antioxidant activity and improves the passage of bile.
- LIV-52 is a complex drug. Its structure includes: an extract of a grass of a yarrow, blackcurrant and other herbs. It is used for liver diseases, as well as to improve digestion and increase appetite. It has a carminative effect.
All of these methods will be useful when used correctly. Herbal remedies are softer and more harmless, perhaps, their long-term use, but only on the recommendation of a doctor.
How to clean the liver at home from stones? This group of drugs dissolves cholesterol stones in the gallbladder and hepatic ducts. They reduce cholesterol in the bile and increase the content of bile acids in it.
The method is used only for owners of cholesterol stones (there are still bilirubin and mixed), as well as if they are small. Most stones are mixed. In the latter case, the method is ineffective (allows you to dissolve the cholesterol component and reduce the size of the stones, but will not get rid of them) or does not work at all. The group of solvent solvents includes: Henofalk, Ursosan, and others. They are appointed for a long time for 3 months or more.
- high calcium content in stones;
- pronounced impaired bowel function;
- peptic ulcer disease;
- pancreatic diseases;
- frequent biliary colic;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
Who needs to clean the liver
In order to fully understand how to properly clean the liver at home, it is necessary to determine the category of people to whom the procedure will be useful, except for those with liver disease and biliary system.
- People with metabolic disorders. The presence of overweight, urolithiasis, diabetes mellitus, gout testifies to it. When there is at least one of the listed diseases and conditions, the risk of formation of stones in the gallbladder is high. To prevent this, preventive cleaning procedures are prescribed. Be sure that when it is carried out it is necessary to observe an appropriate diet, otherwise the effect will be very insignificant.
- In diabetes mellitus, fatty hepatosis often develops. Hepatoprotectors significantly slow down its formation.
- If there is a genetic predisposition to both metabolic disorders and gallstone disease.
- Unhealthy food.
- Abuse of alcohol and other toxic agents.
- Any intoxication not related to liver disease.
Now it should be clear how to clean the liver at home quickly and efficiently. Before you start cleaning, it is important to determine whether it will be useful in a particular case. Then choose the appropriate method not independently, but with the participation of the doctor and taking into account the state of health, contraindications to the procedure. A herbal therapist can develop a program for receiving various groups of herbal remedies and monitor the client's well-being.
The cleaning effect will be noticeable by blood tests for liver tests, ultrasound. However, in the early stages of ultrasound cleaning, the device may not show positive dynamics, because the changes begin at the molecular level. Ultrasound should not be done more often 1 time per year with minor changes in the structure of the liver. The speed of purification is different for everyone.
It is important to remember that the organism is not a machine, but a living system, on which it is necessary to act very carefully.