How to cleanse the liver of toxins and toxins at home
The liver belongs to the vital organs. It performs many functions. It affects all kinds of metabolism. In this regard, the violation of her work adversely affects the entire body. Knowing about this, many became interested in cleansing the liver and gallbladder at home.
From what shall we be cleansed? What is it for? What are the effective ways of cleaning the liver? Who needs this procedure? Can it hurt? We will expand all on shelves.
Theory of slagging of the body
There is a lot of talk about the slagging theory of the body today. Moreover, it is imposed through advertising. What is the point?
The liver is a filter. It neutralizes all harmful metabolic products, hormones. Thanks to this, we live. Even if a poisoning happened, as far as the possibilities allow it, the liver neutralizes the poison from its last functional forces, until its insufficiency comes. All the so-called slags it neutralizes and removes.
However, some substances can accumulate in it with excess, damaging the work. This and some metals (for example, mercury or iron in a disease called hemochromatosis), fats, glycogen and other substances when the rate of entry into the hepatic tissue exceeds the excretion. For what procedure we need to understand. Go ahead…
Methods of cleaning the liver at home
Everyone wants to be healthy quickly and immediately, using as little effort as possible and preferably a maximum of one tablet. Let's see if this can be achieved. Cleansing the liver is due to the removal of bile "bad" substances. Also, there are tools that help hepatocytes neutralize harmful foods that are formed in the liver or enter it from the blood. The first include cholagogue, to the second - hepatic protectors. Now let's see how to clean the liver at home quickly and efficiently.
Cholagogue can be of plant and synthetic origin. This group of drugs increases the formation and excretion of bile in the duodenum.
How do drugs that stimulate bile formation work?
- Increase the formation of bile by liver cells.
- Linking to receptors in the small intestine, strengthen the synthesis of bile.
- They exert a diluting effect on bile, stimulating the flow of water and electrolytes into the bile ducts.
- Increase the speed of the bile current along the capillaries that lead it.
Methods of purifying the liver with choleretic preparations
How to clean the liver of toxins and toxins at home, using cholagogue preparations? Apply several means.
- Allochol - contains bile acids, garlic extract, nettle leaves, activated charcoal. In addition to increasing the formation of bile in the liver, it increases the secretion of intestinal juices and intestinal peristalsis. The course of its reception is repeated 3-4 times a year 3 times a year.
- Nicodin has anti-inflammatory, choleretic and antibacterial effects. The course is 2-3 weeks.
- Herbal remedies used to improve liver function. They contain dandelion, immortelle, dog rose, peppermint, cumin, yarrow, chicory, celandine. Their effect is due to the presence in the composition of essential oils, resins, flavonoids, vitamins. All of them increase the secretion of bile, increase its fluidity, destroy microbes and relieve the inflammatory effect and spasm of bile ducts.
How else to clean the liver at home? Here's an easy way. It boils down to the use of mineral waters:
- « Yessentuki "№ 17 strong mineralization;
- "Essentuki" № 4 weak mineralization;
They dilute the bile and contribute to its better separation into the duodenum. Mineral water is taken before meals half a cup to 4 times a day in case of good tolerability. They should not be used for acute diseases of the digestive system, kidneys, urolithiasis, cholelithiasis.
What other methods are there for cleaning choleretic drugs?
- Sorbitol and xylitol affect the intestinal receptors, stimulating the release of bile from the gallbladder. They are used in the form of 10% solutions of 50 -100 milliliters 3 times a day before meals from 1 to 3 months. The drugs have a laxative effect and have a positive effect on fat metabolism.
- One of the fastest ways to clean the liver is to take 20-25% magnesium sulfate solution on an empty stomach for 1 tablespoon 10 days.
- Olimetin lowers the tone of the gallbladder and pathways, improves the biliary tract. Capsules contain vegetable oils: olive, peppermint. Admission is carried out 3 times a day before meals 1-2 months in order to prevent cholelithiasis. It is contraindicated in case of peptic ulcer, hepatitis.
General contraindications for taking cholagogue preparations
Contraindications are as follows:
- acute hepatitis;
- jaundice caused by blockage of the main bile duct;
- acute pancreatitis;
- acute intestinal diseases.
How else can I clean the liver at home? The next group of methods is based on the use of hepatoprotectors.
This group of medicines increases the resistance of the liver to harmful effects, enhances the removal of toxins and metabolic products by the liver from the blood, restores liver cells. Many of them contain milk thistle.
- One of the famous representatives of this group is Essentiale. It includes vital phospholipids, unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins. The drug improves the metabolism of fats. Duration of admission can be up to 3 months or more, depending on the condition of the liver.
- Karsil - is made on the basis of the milk thistle fruit. It is used for acute and chronic hepatitis, including toxic nature, liver cirrhosis. The drug neutralizes free radicals, increases protein synthesis, normalizes the metabolism of phospholipids. The course of treatment depends on the purpose of the appointment.
- Hepa-Merz consists of the amino acid ornithine, which is involved in the synthesis of urea. Do not apply with severe renal failure.
- Heptral in addition to restoring the effect on the liver has antioxidant activity and improves the biliary tract.
- LIV-52 is a complex preparation. In its structure are included: an extract of a grass of a yarrow, a nightshadow of black and other grasses. It is used in diseases of the liver, as well as to improve digestion and increase appetite. Has a carminative effect.
All of the above methods will be useful when used correctly. Herbal remedies are softer and harmless, perhaps, their long-term use, but only on the advice of a doctor.
Solvent of stones
How to clean the liver at home from stones? This group of agents dissolves cholesterol stones in the gallbladder and liver ducts. They reduce the level of cholesterol in the bile and increase the content of bile acids in it.
The method is used only in the owners of cholesterol stones (there are also bilirubin and mixed), and also if they are small in size. Most stones have a mixed composition. In the latter case, the method is ineffective (it makes it possible to dissolve the cholesterol component and reduce the size of the stones, but does not get rid of them) or does not work at all. The group of stone-solvents includes: Henofalk, Ursosan and others. They are prescribed for a long period of time for 3 months or more.
- high calcium content in the stones;
- severe bowel dysfunction;
- peptic ulcer;
- pancreas diseases;
- frequent gallstones;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
Who needs to clean the liver?
To fully understand how to properly clean the liver at home, you need to determine the category of people to whom the procedure will be useful, with the exception of those who have liver disease and the biliary system.
- People with metabolic disorders. About it evidence the presence of excess weight, urolithiasis, diabetes, gout. When there is at least one of the listed diseases and conditions, the risk of formation of stones in the gallbladder is high. To prevent this, preventive cleaning procedures are appointed. Be sure to observe the appropriate diet, otherwise the effect will be very insignificant.
- Diabetes often develops fatty hepatosis. Hepatoprotectors significantly slow down its formation.
- If there is a hereditary predisposition to both a metabolic disorder and to cholelithiasis.
- Unhealthy eating.
- Abuse of alcohol and other toxic substances.
- Any intoxication not related to liver disease.
Now it should be clear how to clean the liver at home quickly and efficiently. Before cleaning, it is important to determine whether it will be useful in a particular case. Then choose a suitable method not independently, but with the participation of a doctor and taking into account the state of health, contraindications to the procedure. The phyto-therapist can develop a program for the reception of different groups of herbal remedies and control the client's well-being.
The cleaning effect will be noticeable by analyzing blood for liver tests, ultrasound. However, in the early stages of ultrasound cleaning the device may not show positive dynamics, because the changes begin at the molecular level. Ultrasound should not be done more than once a year with minor changes in the structure of the liver. The speed of cleansing is different for everyone.
It is important to remember that the body is not a machine, but a living system, which must be treated very carefully.