Cleansing the kidneys at home folk remedies
The kidneys carry the main burden of filtration and elimination of unwanted substances from the body. Slagged kidneys do not cope well with their work, and under certain conditions stones can form in them, with serious consequences, including obstruction of the ureter. In this case, only surgery can help.
In classical medicine, treatment of urolithiasis is carried out in three stages:
- eliminating the causes of stone formation;
- crushing them;
- soft conclusion naturally.
To do this, apply a special diet and medicines. And how to clean the kidneys at home quickly and efficiently without danger to health? There are some limitations here. Purification of folk remedies is suitable only for those who have found sand and stones with a diameter of not more than 1 mm. Larger formations require research on their character and medical support, otherwise the cleaning can be harmful - the stones will start to go out sharply or due to an incorrectly chosen method they will increase in size.
Why clean the kidneys
The kidneys clean the blood, removing from it toxic substances and metabolic products. The accumulation of mucus and toxins throughout the course of urine contributes to the formation of sand and stones. Therefore, for the prevention of urolithiasis, as well as for the release of the urinary system from mucus, it is recommended 1-2 times a year to cleanse the kidneys, and you can use home remedies at home. Thinking about it is worth those who have signs of poor kidney function:
bags under the eyes;
- turbid urine;
- frequent or, conversely, rare urination;
- blurred vision and increased intraocular pressure;
- headaches of obscure nature;
- aching pain in the kidney area (lumbar back).
The purpose of the procedure is not only cleansing the kidneys and bladder from mucus and sand, but also restoring the acid-base balance in the body, normalizing salt metabolism and water balance.
Kidney cleansing folk remedies
Adhere to several rules of how to clean the kidneys at home.
The procedure is carried out 1-2 times a year. Use products and herbs with a diuretic effect, while observing a sparing diet with a reduced amount of proteins and easily digestible carbohydrates.
Contraindications for cleaning the kidneys:
- kidney stones more than 1 mm;
- prostate diseases;
- recently transferred operations;
- conditions after stroke and heart attack;
- menstrual bleeding in women;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- diseases of the kidneys and bladder: cyst, glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis.
Kidney cleansing with water
Cleansing the kidneys with water is the most natural way. Water is a natural diuretic. The method can be applied as an independent one, but it is better to include it in the program for other recipes.
It is known that normally a person should consume daily from 2 to 4 liters of clean water, depending on body weight, physical activity and weather conditions. During the period of kidney cleansing, the amount of water consumed must be increased.
Drink 1-2 glasses in the morning after waking up. During the day, a glass every other hour and at night another 1-2 (you need to achieve night urination). This method is effective for urate nephrolithiasis.
For diseases of the urinary tract drink mineral water as prescribed by a doctor. Per day consume 1.2–1.5 liters. Drink in small sips, slowly, distributing this amount per day. In addition to mineral water, be sure to use simple in an increased volume. The course of treatment ranges from three to six weeks, spend it 2-3 times a year.
Cleansing the kidneys with herbs
Herbs to cleanse the kidneys are used in the form of infusions and decoctions for ingestion.
- Collection: oregano, St. John's wort, melissa, sage taken in equal quantities. Two tablespoons of herbal brewed 700 ml of boiling water. Drink 100 ml every day for a week.
- Bay leaf: 1–2 leaves per glass of water. Boil 20 minutes and drink a little throughout the day. Accept courses: 2 days, then 2 weeks break, after another 2 days. Only 3-4 times.
- Sunflower roots Chop dry roots, 200 g per 3 liters of water; cook for 5 minutes. Drink 1 liter per day, divided by 3-4 receptions. Used roots can be boiled again for 20-30 minutes. Duration of reception is 30 days.
Kidney buds cleaning: grind the fruits in a coffee grinder, 5 tablespoons of 0.5 liters of boiling water brew at night in a thermos. Drink in the morning and evening for two weeks.
- Collection: lime blossom, sliced pumpkin seeds, black elderberry flowers, flax seed, St. John's wort, crushed blackberry leaves in equal quantities. For 4 tablespoons of the collection add 1 spoon of pharmaceutical chamomile and 0.5 liters of boiling water. The broth is prepared in a water bath for 40 minutes. The resulting amount is taken during the day, divided into four doses half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 5 days.
- How to clean the kidneys from the sand? Teas based on the following herbs cope well with this: birch leaves, juniper, birch buds, cowberry leaves, black elderberry, nettle, coltsfoot, oregano, bearberry, half-fell, raspberry leaves, dill, three-color violet. 3–5 of the listed ingredients should be mixed in equal amounts. Three tablespoons of the collection for half a liter of water, brew in a thermos, drink a glass in the morning and evening 3 hours after dinner as tea. You can add a little honey to it. Reception duration - 3 weeks.
- To enhance the effect of herbal remedies, they are used to cleanse the buds of fir oil. At first, they drink a decoction of herbs for a week, then 3-5 drops of fir oil are added to it per serving for 2 weeks.
Purification of the kidneys with berries
Simple and tasty kidney cleansing - lingonberries or cranberries. Berries eat a glass a day for 15 days, mixing with one teaspoon of honey for taste. They have a diuretic and antimicrobial action, prevent the formation of sand. This method is not suitable for the withdrawal of coarse sand and stones.
Another useful for the kidney berries - strawberries or strawberries. For 1 kg of berries add 100 grams of sugar. Pour berries with sand and put in the refrigerator. Separated juice is drunk 100 ml per day half an hour before meals.
Purification of the kidneys with cereals
A few more ways to clean the kidneys using available natural remedies.
- Flaxseed in the amount of 1 tablespoon pour 250 ml of water, bring to a boil. It turns out jelly, which can be slightly diluted with water. Take 100 ml every 2 hours for one week.
- Purifying the kidneys with rice: Pour 2 tablespoons of rice with water, soak for a week. For the continuity of the course will need 7 tanks. In the morning, rice is cooked as usual porridge for breakfast, but without salt, oil and other additives. After rice, eat nothing for 4 hours. The course of purification - 1-2 months.
- Millet budding: rinse 1 cup of cereal and pour 3 liters of boiling water. Let it brew for 12 hours, wrapped in a warm towel. The resulting infusion is taken in unlimited quantities for 2 weeks. Groats can be reused.
- Oat for kidney cleansing is used in the form of jelly. The grain in the husk is brewed in a thermos for 12 hours. Then rub or grind in a blender. The resulting mass is eaten for two weeks for breakfast.
Kidney cleansing with watermelon
The diuretic properties of watermelon are known to all. To clean the kidneys it is eaten for 1-2 weeks, except for watermelon, you can use only a little rye bread.
Oven-dried watermelon rinds also have diuretic properties. From them you can make healthy tea in the winter.
Kidney cleaning with vegetables, fruits and juices
A similar way - cleansing the kidneys with cucumbers. To do this, follow the cucumber diet, diversifying its potatoes in their uniforms. Everything should be without salt. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
Other vegetables and fruits also have a wonderful kidney effect.
- Lemon 2 pcs., Parsley 2-3 sprigs and honey 2 tablespoons. Twist the lemon with the peel, chop the parsley, add honey. It turns out a thick mixture - it is eaten in the morning before breakfast, 1 tablespoon, until it ends.
- Radish Juice is prepared from it - together with the peel the tinder on a fine grater. The separated juice is squeezed and drunk 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day for 2-3 weeks. Radishes for the entire course will require about 10 kg.
- Freshly squeezed cucumber, pumpkin, zucchini, carrot juices are drunk for 1–2 months a glass a day, divided into 3–4 doses.
To maintain the work of the kidneys take warm herbal baths.
Birch leaves, sage grass and knotweed in 1 part. A glass of collection brew in 3 liters of boiling water, strain and add to the bath. Take 15 minutes every day or one day for two months.
- Horsetail bath will relieve renal colic, chronic inflammation of the bladder. Take with exacerbations. You can soak only feet. Number of horsetail: 150 grams for a foot bath, 350 grams for the whole body. Pour boiling water over grass for 2 hours, drain and add to warm water.
Purification of the kidneys from toxins, sand and small stones can be carried out at home. For this purpose, diuretics are used: infusions and decoctions of herbs, vegetables and berries, cereals and grains. The minimum course of treatment is 5–7 days, the maximum is 1.5–2 months, it depends on the means used.
During treatment, you need to follow a diet low in protein and sugars. Before you begin to clean the kidneys, it is recommended that you be examined by a doctor to find out if there are stones and inflammatory diseases in the urinary system.