Cleansing the kidneys at home with folk remedies
The kidneys carry the main burden of filtering and removing unnecessary substances from the body. Slagged kidneys do poorly with their work, and under certain conditions they can form stones, which entails serious consequences, up to the blockage of the ureter. In this case, only surgical intervention can help.
In classical medicine, urolithiasis is treated in three stages:
- elimination of the causes of stone formation;
- their crushing;
- soft withdrawal by natural means.
For this, a special diet and medicines are used. And how to clean the kidneys at home quickly and efficiently without danger to health? There are some limitations. Purification by folk remedies is only suitable for those who have sand and stones not more than 1 mm in diameter. Larger educations require research into their nature and medical support, otherwise cleaning can damage - the stones will start to come off sharply or because of the incorrectly chosen method will increase in size.
Why clean the kidneys
Kidneys cleanse the blood, removing toxic substances and metabolic products from it. The accumulation of mucus and slag throughout the entire course of the urine promotes the formation of sand and stones. Therefore, for the prevention of urolithiasis, as well as for the release of the urinary system from mucus it is recommended 1-2 times a year to cleanse the kidneys, you can and at home using folk remedies. To think about this is worth those who have signs of poor kidney function:
bags under the eyes;
- cloudy urine;
- frequent or, on the contrary, rare urination;
- deterioration of vision and increased intraocular pressure;
- headaches of an obscure nature;
- aching pain in the kidneys (lumbar region of the back).
The purpose of the procedure is not only to cleanse the kidneys and bladder from mucus and sand, but also restore the acid-base balance in the body, normalize salt metabolism and water balance.
Cleansing of the kidney folk remedies
Adhere to several rules on how to clean the kidneys at home.
The procedure is carried out 1-2 times a year. Use products and herbs with a diuretic effect, while observing a sparing diet with a reduced amount of proteins and digestible carbohydrates.
Contraindications for cleansing the kidneys:
- kidney stones more than 1 mm;
- diseases of the prostate gland;
- recently transferred operations;
- conditions after a stroke and heart attack;
- menstrual bleeding in women;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- kidney and bladder diseases: cyst, glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis.
Cleansing the kidneys with water
Cleansing the kidneys with water is the most natural way. Water is a natural diuretic. The method can be used as an independent, but it is better to include it in the program to other recipes.
It is known that normally a person should consume daily from 2 to 4 liters of clean water, depending on body weight, physical activity and weather conditions. During the cleansing of the kidneys, the amount of water consumed must be increased.
Drink 1-2 glasses a day after waking up. During the day, a glass through every hour and at night 1-2 more (you need to achieve nighttime urination). This method is effective in urate nephrolithiasis.
With diseases of the urinary tract drink mineral water as prescribed by the doctor. A day consuming 1.2-1.5 liters. Drink in small sips, slowly, distributing this amount for a day. In addition to mineral water must use simple in increased volume. The course of treatment is from three to six weeks, spend it 2-3 times a year.
Cleansing the kidneys with herbs
Herbs for cleansing the kidneys are used as infusions and decoctions for ingestion.
- Collection: oregano, St. John's wort, lemon balm, sage are taken in equal quantities. Two tablespoons of herbal tea is brewed with 700 ml of boiling water. Drink 100 ml each day for a week.
- Bay leaf: 1-2 leaves per glass of water. Boil for 20 minutes and drink a little throughout the day. Take courses: 2 days, then 2 weeks break, after 2 more days. Only 3-4 times.
- Roots of sunflower. Dry the roots to grind, 200 gr per 3 liters of water; cook for 5 minutes. Drink 1 liter a day, dividing into 3-4 meals. The used roots can be boiled again for 20-30 minutes. Duration of admission is 30 days.
Cleansing the buds with dog rose: grind the fruits in a coffee grinder, 5 tablespoons for 0.5 liters of boiling water for a night in a thermos. Drink in the morning and in the evening for two weeks.
- Collection: lime blossom, chopped pumpkin seeds, black elderberry flowers, flax seed, St. John's wort, crushed blackberry leaves in equal quantities. For 4 tablespoons of the collection add 1 spoonful of chamomile and 0.5 liters of boiling water. The broth is cooked in a water bath for 40 minutes. The resulting amount is taken during the day, dividing into four meals half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 5 days.
- How to clean the kidneys of sand? Well with this cope teas on the basis of the following herbs: birch leaves, juniper, birch buds, cranberry leaves, black elderberry, nettle, coltsfoot, oregano, bearberry, half-fallen, raspberry leaves, dill, three-color violet. From the listed ingredients 3-5 mix in equal amounts. Three tablespoons of the collection for half a liter of water, brew in a thermos, drink a glass in the morning and evening 3 hours after dinner as tea. You can add a little honey to it. Duration of admission is 3 weeks.
- To enhance the effects of herbal treatments apply cleansing the kidneys with fir oil. First a week drink a decoction of herbs, then add to it 3-5 drops of fir oil in each serving for 2 weeks.
Cleansing the kidneys with berries
Simple and tasty cleansing of the kidneys - cranberries or cranberries. Berries are eaten a glass a day for 15 days, mixing with one teaspoon of honey for taste. They have a diuretic and antimicrobial effect, prevent the formation of sand. This method is not suitable for the withdrawal of large sand and stones.
Another useful berry for the kidney is strawberries or strawberries. For 1 kg of berries add 100 grams of sugar. Pour the berries with sand and put in the fridge. The separated juice is drunk to 100 ml per day half an hour before meals.
Cleansing the kidneys with crops
A few more ways to cleanse the kidney with the use of available natural remedies.
- Flaxseed in the amount of 1 tablespoon pour 250 ml of water, bring to a boil. It turns jelly, which can be diluted a little with water. Take 100 ml every 2 hours for one week.
- Cleansing the kidneys with rice: 2 tablespoons of rice pour water, soak for a week. For the continuity of the course, you need 7 tanks. In the morning rice is brewed as usual porridge for breakfast, but without salt, butter and other additives. After rice, do not eat for 4 hours. The course of purification - 1-2 months.
- Cleansing the kidneys millet: 1 cup of cereals rinse and pour 3 liters of boiling water. Let it brew for 12 hours, wrapped in a warm towel. The resulting infusion is taken in unlimited amounts for 2 weeks. Groats can be reused.
- Oats for purification of the kidneys are used as a jelly. Grain in the shell is brewed in a thermos for 12 hours. Then rub or grind in a blender. The resulting mass is eaten for breakfast for two weeks.
Cleansing the kidney with watermelon
Diuretic properties of watermelon are known to all. To clean the kidneys, it is eaten for 1-2 weeks, except for watermelon, you can eat only a little rye bread.
The watermelon peel dried in the oven also has diuretic properties. From them you can prepare useful tea in winter.
Cleansing the kidneys with vegetables, fruits and juices
A similar method is cleansing the kidneys with cucumbers. To do this, observe a cucumber diet, diversifying it with potatoes in uniform. Everything should be without salt. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
Other fruits and vegetables also have a wonderful effect on the kidneys.
- Lemon 2 pcs., Parsley 2-3 sprigs and honey 2 tablespoons. Lemon with a peel to twist, cut parsley, add honey. It turns out a thick mixture - it is eaten in the morning before breakfast for 1 tablespoon, until it ends.
- Radish. From it, the juice is prepared - along with the rind the tinder on a shallow grater. Spilled juice squeeze and drink 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day for 2-3 weeks. Radish for the entire course will take about 10 kg.
- Freshly squeezed cucumber juices, pumpkins, zucchini, carrots drink for 1-2 months a glass a day, dividing into 3-4 receptions.
To maintain the work of the kidneys take a warm herbal bath.
Birch leaves, sage grass and knotweed on 1 part. The glass of the collection is brewed in 3 liters of boiling water, filtered and added to the bath. Take 15 minutes every day or one, for two months.
- The horsetail bath will relieve renal colic, chronic inflammation of the bladder. Take with exacerbations. You can soak only your feet. Number of horsetail: 150 g for the foot bath, 350 g for the whole body. Grass pour boiling water for 2 hours, drain and add to warm water.
Cleansing of the kidneys from slags, sand and small stones can be carried out at home. To do this, use diuretics: infusions and decoctions of herbs, vegetables and berries, cereals and grains. The minimum course of treatment is 5-7 days, the maximum - 1,5-2 months, it depends on the means used.
During treatment, you must follow a diet with a low content of protein and sugars. Before you begin to cleanse the kidneys, it is recommended to undergo a checkup with a doctor, find out whether there are stones and inflammatory diseases in the urinary system.