How to remove mucus from the body with folk remedies
In the practice of purification from toxins and slags, great importance is attached to the excessive accumulation of mucus in the body. Being one of the natural fluids of the body, it can be useful and harmful.
Let's find out what excess mucus threatens, why it is formed and how to remove mucus from the body with folk remedies?
What is mucus and why should one get rid of it
Conventionally, mucus can be divided into useful and harmful. Useful covers the mucous membranes of all the hollow internal organs - the gastrointestinal tract, the respiratory tract, the ureters and the bladder, forms lubricating fluids in the joints, is a component of physiological fluids - saliva, bile, urine and so on. It performs mitigating and protective functions, maintains the constancy of the environment, helps the cells of immunity. In the bronchi there is a special epithelium with cilia, which takes the mucus out through the nasopharynx, and with it the dust and microbes.
Normally, mucus in the human body is constantly excreted, cleansing the cells, and comes out in a natural way. But with certain violations in the body, the secretion of mucus changes, it is difficult to evacuate outside, it thickens and settles on the surface of cells dead weight. "Harmful" mucus contains metabolic products, toxins and wastes, makes it difficult to exchange between the cell and the external environment. Excess mucus creates a favorable environment for microbes. Most often it accumulates on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract, the respiratory system, in the cavities (maxillary sinuses) and joints.
The mucus secretion is weakened with weakening of the body, consumption of fried oils and mucus products, smoking, inflammatory diseases.
To return the metabolic processes back to normal, it is necessary to regularly cleanse the mucus.
General cleansing of the body
In principle, all cleansing practices in one way or another contribute to the removal of mucus from the body. General recommendations:
- observe the fruit and vegetable diet;
- reduce harmful products to a minimum;
- all that is possible is in raw form - cook foods in extreme cases.
One of the most effective ways is complete freezing once a week for one and a half days. After the end of the fast, the first meal is juices and fruits. They perfectly dissolve mucus, and the fiber removes it from the intestine. You can start with 24 hours, then increase the hunger-strike time to 36 hours per week and three consecutive days once a month.
During cleansing, it is useful to drink water with lemon juice - up to 3 liters a day.
Here are two more ways to get the phlegm out of the body.
- Black pepper. It is known that mucus is neutralized by products with a sharp or bitter taste. Take before supper 1 teaspoon of black pepper peas (do not chew!), Washed down with water. Do this every three days for three weeks. Then a break is mandatory for three months. Contraindications: diseases of the stomach and intestines.
- Ginger. This root is very revered in the east, it is considered one of the best warming agents that can dry out the "body". Root finely cut with a knife, 1 teaspoon brew in a thermos for 0.5 liters of boiling water. Drink warm during the day with honey and lemon.
There are recipes for cleansing from the mucus of certain organs and systems.
Cleansing from the mucus of the stomach and intestines
With the purification of the gastrointestinal tract, the whole program for releasing the body from toxins and toxins begins. How to remove mucus from the intestines with folk remedies? Good coarse vegetable fibers cope with mucus. An effective way to clean the large intestine is an enema.
- Take warm boiled water (slightly add salt) or infusion of chamomile. The enema temperature is 36.6 ° C. Instead of an enema, you can take a mild vegetative laxative. In the evening, do not eat dinner.
- A great way to get mucus out of the stomach is the following recipe. Lemon juice from 5 lemons and one horseradish root (150 g). Horseradish grate, mix everything. Take one teaspoon in the morning and evening. Wash with infusion of herbs or carrot juice.
Cleansing from the mucus of the nasopharynx
The recipe for how to remove mucus from the nasopharynx.
Throat and tonsils rinse with infusion of herbs:
- 2 pieces of eucalyptus leaves;
- linden flowers 2 parts;
- chamomile 2 parts;
- flax seed 1 piece.
Pour 1 tablespoon of the collection of a glass of boiling water, insist 30-40 minutes. Rinse five times a day for two weeks.
Cleansing from bronchial mucus and lungs
Regularly clearing lungs is recommended for those who are prone to bronchitis, asthmatics and smokers. Apply expectorants - they cause secretion of normal secretion, dilute mucus and stimulate cough.
Here are the recipes, how to get sputum from the bronchi folk remedies.
- Oats on milk. One glass of grains for two glasses of milk, cook over low heat until half is evaporated. Oats to wipe, the mixture obtained - this is for one reception - drink before meals three times a day. Prepare before each use.
- Pine milk. Green pine cones are washed with water, add a small piece of resin. Pour half a liter of milk, bring to a boil and a thermos for 3-4 hours. Filter, bumps can be used a second time. Drink 1 glass in the morning and in the evening.
- Aloe. Aloe juice - 5 parts, honey - 1 part. Take one teaspoon of the mixture three times a day.
- Herbs with expectorant effect: plantain, lungwort, sweet clover, pine buds, elder, thyme, fennel fruits, licorice, poppy.
How to remove mucus from the bronchi with the help of herbs? Decoctions of herbs can be drunk, as well as inhalation - to breathe under a towel for 15-20 minutes. Good mucus inhalation with essential oils:
- tea tree;
Respiratory gymnastics for clearing the lungs of mucus
An effective method, how to withdraw phlegm from the lungs at home, is breathing exercises. A few simple exercises performed daily in the fresh air will help normalize the work of the bronchi:
- slowly take a deep breath through your nose and exhale through your mouth;
- slow inhalation, delay and slow exhalation;
- deep breathing of the abdomen, without the involvement of the thorax;
- to breathe, without the involvement of the abdomen.
Another simple and neskuchnoe occupation, helping to "cheer up" the lungs - to inflate balls.
Cleansing from the mucus of the frontal and maxillary sinuses
Frozen mucus in the frontal and maxillary sinuses can cause headaches, reduce hearing, eyesight, provoke a worsening of the brain.
Purification is carried out in two stages.
- Softening of frozen mucus: local steam baths, water procedures. Warm up for 5 minutes, then rinse with cool water. Repeat 3-4 times. Carry out the procedure several times a week for 2-3 weeks.
- Removal of mucus. Rinse the nose with a solution of sea salt or common table salt. The water should be pleasantly warm, taste slightly salty. You can use a syringe, but it's better to learn how to draw in the solution with your nose. One nostril is closed, the other is sucked in water and sent through the nasopharynx into the mouth, spit. Do not tilt your head, keep it in a tilted state. So do it several times, then change the nostril. The procedure is recommended to be performed daily in the morning during washing, and with nasal congestion and mucus accumulation in the nasopharynx - as needed during the day.
Drugs that remove mucus from the body
Sometimes, to activate the process, you need to use medicines that remove mucus from the body.
Expectorants for the lungs.
- Filling phlegm: Lazolvan, Ambroxol, Bromgexin and ACTS.
- Stimulating expectoration: "Coldrex", "Tussin", preparations based on herbal remedies - althea root, herb of thermopsis, terpinhydrate, essential oils.
How to remove mucus from the body by a medical method when cleaning the intestines? Use light laxatives:
Means for long-term use can be food additives with vegetable fibers:
In grocery stores you can buy bran in sachets.
Products promoting the formation of mucus and its excreta
It helps to remove excess mucus from all organs and tissues proper nutrition.
Products that promote the formation of mucus (in descending order):
- cheese, milk, sour-milk products;
- White rice;
- flour products - flour, cereals;
- fish, meat, poultry.
Products that remove mucus from the body:
- cereals and legumes: buckwheat, rye, barley, beans, green peas, lentils;
- vegetables: cabbage, broccoli, parsley, radish, onion, asparagus, beets, garlic, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, pumpkin;
- fruits: grapes, peaches, lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, apricots, pineapple, pear;
- seeds, nuts and dried fruits;
- vegetable oil, especially sesame and mustard;
- milk whey, buttermilk;
- spices: black pepper, cinnamon, turmeric, basil, dill seeds, sage, anise, coriander, cardamom, cumin.
In conclusion, we can say that with strict adherence to diet, the human body itself is able to get rid of the "harmful" mucus due to self-regulation mechanisms. But, given that harmful substances accumulated over the years, it is better to go through several courses of purification. Begin with the intestines, then clear the lungs and nasopharynx, maxillary sinuses. Finish with curative starvation or a diet on juices to remove mucus from other organs and tissues.