How to remove excess fluid from the body for weight loss
The retention of fluid in the body is nothing more than a manifestation of the protective mechanism of self-regulation. There is this for many reasons. First, a person does not notice any changes, except that there is an unjustified increase in weight. If you leave the problem without attention, then unpleasant consequences are possible in the form of constant morning swelling, swollen face and poor health. Strong edema can not be ignored - they can serve as a symptom of cardiovascular or kidney disease, a consequence of hormonal disorders. To determine the cause, you need to see a doctor and undergo a medical examination.
The delay of excess fluid in the body can arise due to quite commonplace reasons - a sedentary lifestyle, alcohol consumption, malnutrition. Those who plan to lose weight with the help of diets, in the first place you need to know how to remove excess fluid from the body. Due to the loss of water, you can achieve quick and noticeable results - 2-3 kg go away in just a few days.
Why does water accumulate in the human body and how to remove fluid from the body at home?
Why is not the excess fluid removed from the body
Where does excess water come from? Everything is very simple. If the kidneys and the cardiovascular system are all right, your body is simply stored up in water, leaving it in the intercellular space. The body does this in the case of excess salts, in order to dilute the slag and toxins, and also because of the lack of clean water coming from outside.
The appearance of edema, perhaps, for hormonal reasons. Often water retention occurs in women with a violation of the monthly cycle. In this case, you need to see a doctor, but you can reduce puffiness with the help of folk remedies (in addition to the basic treatment).
Here are the main reasons why the fluid is retained in the body.
- Lack of water. On the day a person should drink 6-8 glasses of clean water - that's what your body needs to maintain the water-salt balance. All other liquids do not fill the need, and some of them, for example tea and coffee, dehydrate the body.
- Drinking diuretics. With regular consumption of diuretics and drinks, the body is stored with water for future use. First of all, sweet soda, beer and other alcohol contribute to swelling.
- Abuse of salt. The rate of salt intake for a healthy person is 4-15 grams per day. In hot weather and intensive exercise, this figure will increase, since then people lose up to 50 grams of sodium chloride (for example, marathon runners in the heat). The body must remove excess salt, and to do this he needs water. With constant abuse, the body accumulates water to dilute the salt and restore the electrolyte balance. There is a surplus of sugar and meat in a similar way.
- Sedentary lifestyle. From interstitial spaces, fluid flows down the lymphatic vessels. This is mainly due to the reduction of the surrounding vessels of the muscle tissue. Therefore, with a sedentary lifestyle, the body is difficult to effectively remove water.
As we see, the problem of water retention is complex. Therefore, before you go on a diet to remove fluid from the body and lose weight, try to follow simple recommendations and slightly change the way of life.
Simple tips on how to remove excess fluid from the body
Sometimes a simple change in the daily routine works wonders. That's what you need to do to normalize the water balance in the body.
- Drink 1.5-2 liters of clean water every day, use the bulk of the liquid until 6 pm.
- Monitor salt intake at a level of 3-5 grams per day. For hypertensive patients, this figure is reduced to 1 gram per day.
- Do not drink alcohol, sweet soda, and tea and coffee reduce to a minimum.
- Allocate time for regular physical activity. It can be morning exercises or walking for 30-40 minutes. To remove leg edema it is useful to lie on your back for 10-15 minutes, lifting your legs 45-90 degrees and leaning them against the wall.
In addition to this, revise the diet, if possible, by eliminating products that hold water in the body.
What products remove fluid from the body
First, which categories of products lead to fluid retention:
- fats and oils;
- salted, smoked and pickled products.
It is clear that many products of the modern food industry fall into this category: canned fish and meat, brisket, ham, brisket, grilled chicken, caviar, sausages, sausages, sauces and cheeses. Forbidden desserts, mayonnaise, cream. During the diet period, you must abandon them completely. In the future, their use is limited, allocating 10-15% of the total diet or allocating one "laxative" day per week.
Let's list the products that take the liquid out of the body. This is a food rich in fiber or containing a lot of potassium:
- cereals: oatmeal and rice porridge, muesli;
- coarse bread;
- Strawberry wild-strawberry;
- greens: parsley, celery, nettle, sorrel;
- Birch juice;
- beet and cabbage juices;
- green tea;
- beans and peas;
- apples, pumpkin, cabbage, zucchini, eggplant, apricots and dried fruits.
Everything that takes water out of the body helps to cope with swelling.
How to remove water from the body for weight loss? After the normalization of water and salt intake into the human body, you can take advantage of special diets to achieve a quick effect. They not only get rid of excess fluid, but also remove toxins and toxins.
Here are a few ways how to remove excess fluid from the body for weight loss.
First you need to make an enema for cleaning the intestines. Then they start a diet designed for seven days. At the same time every day, drink 1.5 liters of kefir and eat the following foods:
- the first day - boiled potatoes, 5 pieces;
- the second day - boiled chicken, 100 grams;
- the third day - boiled veal, 100 grams;
- the fourth day - a fish, 100 grams;
- fifth day - vegetables and fruits, except banana and grapes;
- the sixth day is only kefir;
- the seventh day is a mineral without gas.
Another way to get water out of the body quickly is milk.
- Preparation of milk. For 1.5-2 liters of low-fat milk take one and a half tablespoons of green or black tea. Tea is brewed with boiling milk in a thermos or in a saucepan in a water bath (15 minutes).
- The first three days drink only milk, dividing, the total volume for 5-6 servings.
- Beginning from the fourth day, oatmeal in the water, vegetable soups without potatoes, stewed vegetables and a little boiled meat are introduced into the diet.
- The diet lasts 10 days, after the end of the term to normal diet they return gradually.
By the way, simple unloading days on oatmeal cleanse the intestines and remove excess water from the tissues. To do this, during the day they eat only oatmeal, boiled on water without salt and sugar. A day will require about 500 grams of flakes. Kashu can be washed down with herbal tea or a rose hips decoction.
How to remove excess fluid from the body with folk remedies
The easiest way to remove excess liquid from the body with folk remedies is to replace everyday drinks with tea from herbs that have a mild diuretic effect. It can be:
- rose hips;
- dried skin of apples;
- birch leaf;
There are herbs that drain liquid from the body, which need to be taken in doses - they are strong diuretics:
- wheat grass;
- flowers of arnica;
- mountaineer bird;
Recommendations for use are described in the instructions, but usually the herbs are drunk in the form of a decoction from the calculation of 1 tablespoon per glass of water per day.
Help to remove excess liquid from the body help baths and saunas. Visiting the steam room once a week, get rid of toxins and toxins, excess salt and water, train the heart and blood vessels. Massage is an excellent preventive and curative effect.
It is also useful to do various exercises. Well stimulates the lymph circulation joint exercises. By giving her 15-20 minutes a day, you can not only cope with edema, but also avoid osteochondrosis, arthritis and other unpleasant diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Drugs that remove fluid from the body
Take drugs that remove fluid from the body, you can only on the advice of a doctor! As a one-time measure to eliminate edema, you can use mild diuretics:
- «Ectric acid».
These tablets wash away electrolytes from the body and can lead to imbalance and metabolic disorders.
In conclusion, let us dwell on the main points, how to cope with excess fluid and edemas. First of all, it is necessary to normalize the flow of water and salt into the body. To do this, drink 1.5-2 liters of clean water daily and consume no more than 3-4 grams of salt (the norm is increased with heat and physical exertion). The ration is enriched with foods rich in fiber and potassium: vegetables and fruits, nuts, greens, cereals and coarse bread. Exclude the use of alcohol and sweet soda, reduce the amount of black tea and coffee. To achieve quick results, you can use special diets, and if you need a long-term effect, then drink herbal tea with a mild diuretic action instead of regular tea.