How to remove radiation from the body after irradiation
Among the many disasters that can suddenly disrupt the comfortable, measured life of an ordinary person, not the last place is occupied by radioactive exposure. Uncontrolled radiation exposure most often occurs in emergency situations at nuclear power facilities. However, the use of radiation therapy to treat tumors is also often accompanied by symptoms of radiation poisoning.
How to behave in a similar situation? How not to succumb to panic and confusion and take the right actions to minimize the consequences of the radiation received.
What removes radiation from the body
To prevent the condition from aggravating, one should know how to remove radiation from the body after irradiation.
The medical aspect of treatment is left to the specialists. What is necessary and available for yourself to do in such a situation is to make an elementary decontamination, that is, to quickly and accurately remove clothes and shoes with carriers of radiation. Take care of its proper disposal. If this is not possible, simply remove radioactive dust from clothing, shoes and surrounding surfaces. Thoroughly wash the body under running water using detergent.
Before or after exposure to radiation, food additives and anti-radiation drugs are used.
- The result of the joint development of Russian and American experts was the creation of a special form of carbon - graphene, which allows for the rapid and efficient removal of radionuclides from the environment.
- The use of special nutritional supplements containing isolated iodine atoms, as well as algae-based dietary supplements, help to effectively combat the negative effects of its radioactive isotope, which is localized in the thyroid gland.
- "Potassium orotat" blocks the accumulation of radioactive cesium, protecting the body and the thyroid gland from internal damage.
- Calcium supplements inactivate radioactive strontium by 90%.
- To protect cellular structures and DNA, dimethyl sulfide is shown, which has significant oxidative properties.
- Eating clays with zeolites (special minerals) binds and removes nuclear waste from the body.
- Well-known activated carbon has the ability to neutralize the effects of radiation. It should be taken before meals, pre-grinding and mixing with water. Take every quarter of an hour and 2 tablespoons. The total volume of this fluid should be within 400 ml.
What foods remove radiation from the body
Among the products that deduce radiation from the body and reduce the negative effects of its effects, it should be noted:
- honey and bee pollen;
- beetroot, which helps to fill the decrease in hemoglobin;
- cold pressed vegetable oils;
- organic yeast (children up to 15 mg, and adults up to 50 mg per day);
- Fiber-rich oatmeal, prunes, grain bread, almonds or walnuts, pears, unprocessed rice have pronounced cleansing properties.
Any slags are removed from the body either through the pores of the skin or through emptying. Following this logic, people who are at risk of radioactive contamination often need to take water procedures, and also include enough fluids and products in their diet that provide daily stools.
Special studies have found that adherence to the appropriate diet, combined with periodic medical fasting, greatly help the removal of radiation from the body.
Myths and facts about the withdrawal of radiation from the body
The following opinions are being held that milk removes radiation and alcohol reduces its level in the body.
As for milk and products from it, this is a proven fact of life. In hazardous industries, all staff are given free milk to reduce negative impacts.
But with alcohol, the situation is different. Radiation and spirits are not compatible. Alcohol does not remove toxins, but only distributes them evenly throughout the body. This only aggravates the state of the irradiated person. The exception is dry red wine from grapes, which is contained in the list of useful products from radiation. It is especially recommended for people whose professional activities are associated with radiation. For example, radiologists are advised to drink 100 grams of this drink daily.
How to remove radiation from the body after X-rays
Patients in x-ray rooms often have a phobia before these examinations. Especially when you need them to repeat. It is useful to know how to remove radiation from the body after X-rays. After the procedure it is recommended to drink the following drinks:
- milk, because it helps to remove small doses of radiation from the body;
- 200 g dry red wine;
- grape juice, preferably with pulp.
As a meal on this day, you should give preference to seafood. Knowing what foods remove radiation from the body, you can properly organize your diet.
How to remove radiation from the body after radiation therapy
Conservative treatment in the form of radiation therapy in addition to its main purpose, depressing effect on many body functions. The patient has symptoms of radiation sickness, depending on radiation exposure. How to remove radiation from the body after radiation therapy?
To detoxify and restore the body in such a situation, it is advisable to use a comprehensive cleaning, including phyto-recovery and phytodetoxication. Individual phytotherapy schemes selected with the help of a specialist will help the body to restore impaired functions.
How are the effects of radiation exposure
The level of exposure and the corresponding symptoms depend on the power of the source, its distance from the person and the time of influence. The impact of radioactivity leads to the appearance of defective cells, the violation of their functionality and ends with the appearance in the blood of products of pathological metabolism - toxins. All these changes are called radiation sickness.
What does a person who is affected by radiation poisoning feel? Symptoms are severe and numerous:
- loss of strength, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting;
- dry, hacking cough;
- irregularities in the heart and other painful manifestations.
A person who is weakened and suffering from radiation exposure is not always able to independently use the whole arsenal of the proposed means. Attention and assistance of close people, armed with necessary information, will undoubtedly help a person to go through the rehabilitation period more quickly and overcome the consequences of the received radiation.