How to remove salt from the body at home
Proponents of the theory of purification consider the deposition of salts almost the main cause of diseases of the kidneys, joints, liver and bile ducts, as well as general deterioration of health and appearance. What are these mysterious salts and how to remove them from the body at home? In what cases, for the excretion of salts suitable special diet, and when to take medication?
Before choosing the right method and proceeding with its implementation, it is necessary to understand that diseases associated with the deposition of salts are caused more by a violation of the mineral metabolism. Each person has his own character.
What is salt and why are they delayed?
Normally, a healthy body has an excellent mechanism of purification, including the deposition of salts. This allows him to easily cope with surpluses of nutrients, the products of their decay and those harmful toxins that in small quantities come from outside. But in some cases, the mechanism fails. This can happen, for example, with liver and kidney damage with severe poisoning, regular abuse of harmful foods, alcohol. A significant role in metabolic disorders is due to lack of movement and age-related changes in the body.
Then the body does not have time to effectively neutralize toxins and slags and bring them out, so they are deposited as intermediates in the skin, kidneys, intestines and liver, muscles and joints. One of these compounds is a group of biological substances, popularly called salts.
How to determine what kind of salts are poisoning your life? To do this, you can conduct biochemical studies of blood, urine, bile and other body fluids. As a rule, when removing salts in a medical institution, the doctor selects the program, focusing on laboratory tests. If you have a question about how to remove salt from the body with folk remedies, then the composition of the slag can be determined by the following method.
How to determine in the home an excess of salts
The leading role in the mineral metabolism is played by four elements: potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium. They should be balanced first. Another major factor in water-salt metabolism is sufficient water intake. For an average person, its daily volume should be at least 1.5 liters.
When removing salts from the body, the principle "like dissolves like" is used. Basically, three kinds of salts tend to accumulate in the human body.
- Carbonates and phosphates are carbonates of salts and phosphoric acids. These are alkaline compounds, they are deposited mainly in the spine in the upper part of the body. Phosphates are also referred to as alkaline salts, they are formed as a result of the interaction of gastric acids with bile and trypsin of intestinal juice.
- Oxalates are salts of oxalic acid. They are very hard and form stones that are deposited throughout the body: the kidneys and joints, muscles and vessels. For their dissolution, long courses are required.
- Urat - close to urea products of protein metabolism. They are predisposed to deposition in the lower part of the legs: bumps on the joints of the fingers, soreness of the feet. With a pronounced process, the joints of the hands are affected, and especially the hidden deposits of these salts in the kidneys are dangerous. Urata salts are the cause of a disease such as gout.
Also, there are often mixed kinds of salts deposited in the kidneys.
To determine at home, what salts are deposited in the body, conduct a visual examination of the morning portion of urine. It is collected in a glass jar and left for a day to settle. By the nature of the sediment, one can judge the type of salts.
- White urine immediately after collection and a whitish, chalky sediment indicate the presence of carbonates.
- If the urine after collection is cloudy, "with a cloud" of mucus, and after settling on the bottom lie small, gleaming crystals - it's phosphates.
- Yellowish or reddish crystals settling on the wall - urate.
- Dark red or almost black crystals indicate the presence of oxalate in urine.
In order to better discern the salt on the bottom of the jar, use a magnifying glass to see the shape and geometry of the crystalline compounds.
Cleansing the whole body of salts
To remove salt from the body quickly can be in the absence of external signs of its deposition - if cleansing is done for preventive purposes. In other cases this process is quite long and laborious. The first rule is that each type of salt is taken in turn, one by one.
Excretion of salts is carried out for the purpose of prevention, to improve health, in the treatment of hypertension, clouding of the lens, cholelithiasis. Before this, you need to undergo a test and make sure that the urinary system of the body is in perfect order.
To avoid poisoning, start with more "light" alkaline salts. Then the urate salt is removed and the final stage is dissolution and removal of oxalates. The purification is monitored by the morning collection of urine. Before hurry to learn about how to remove salt from the body with tablets, you must adhere to general recommendations.
- Normalize the food. Exclude fried, fatty, spicy, sauces, smoked foods and other harmful foods.
- Limit the consumption of table salt. A person consumes 5-6 grams of salt per day; together with the salt contained in the products, this amount should not exceed 10 gr.
- Restriction of sugar. A large amount of glucose contributes to the deposition of urates.
- Provide the body with drinking water of good quality - 6-8 glasses a day.
The diet includes products that remove salt from the body:
- sea kale;
The basis of the diet should be: cereals, tomatoes, onions, carrots, cucumbers, dairy products, honey, vegetable oil, seafood, eggs, citrus fruits, berries, nuts.
Of the drinks are useful: mineral water (slightly alkaline), natural juices (grape, citrus, cranberry, cranberry), compotes, broth of wild rose.
For the prevention course, you can use advice on how to remove salt from the body with a bay leaf.
- A bay leaf in the amount of 5 grams is poured into one glass of boiling water.
- Stand in a water bath and wait five minutes after boiling.
- The contents are poured into a brewer or thermos bottle and insisted for 3-4 hours.
- Decoction is filtered and drunk in small portions throughout the day.
The course of purification from salt with bay leaf is carried out 3 days in a row once or twice a year. It is contraindicated in diseases of the liver, urinary system and stomach.
A harmless and universal course is another method of removing salts, in which prepared rice is used. Here's a recipe for how to remove salt from the body with rice.
- Beforehand, rice must be soaked to get rid of the starch contained in the grains.
- To do this, 2 tablespoons of cereal soaked in cold water for about a day.
- The next day from this cereal they cook porridge for breakfast (without salt and sugar). They do not eat anything else.
- After an hour you can have a snack with other products.
- Collection for the excretion of urate: 2 tbsp. l. strawberry leaves, 2 tbsp. l. currant leaves, 1 tbsp. l. grass spores. Brew two tablespoons of the collection on a glass of water, insist for half an hour. Take a quarter cup a day.
- Tea from the roots of sunflower. Crushed raw materials in the amount of 50 grams are brewed in a teapot and drink instead of regular tea for a month.
- The whiskers of the grapes help dissolve the oxalates. Fresh mustaches and young shoots of grapes chop, brew 1 tsp. raw materials for 200 ml of water. Infuse for 30 minutes. Take four times a day for a quarter cup.
- Shishechny broth. Spruce and pine cones contain substances that destroy the bonds of salt deposits with the tissues of the body.
- Mix freshly squeezed juices in the following proportions: carrot - 5 parts, spinach - 3, aloe - 1.5 parts.
- Preheat in a water bath until a uniform consistency.
- Take small portions throughout the day, all you need is 1 liter of juice.
- You will need 10 kg of black radish root. They need to be thoroughly washed, cut into pieces together with the peel and twisted on the juicer. The resulting juice (about 3 liters) is drained into a glass jar and stored in a refrigerator.
- Take the juice with increasing dosage according to the following scheme. Start with one teaspoon a day after eating. Then the dosage is gradually increased, bringing up to two tablespoons. If there are no painful sensations in the liver, then the amount of juice is brought to 100 ml. Drink the medicine until it is over.
- Take half a cup of wild rose, 200 g of fresh aloe leaves, two tablespoons of sugar.
- The leaves are crushed and covered with sugar.
- After an hour, add briar infusion and mix.
- The resulting syrup is decanted and taken on a tablespoon 3 times a day after meals.
It is known that an excess of salts in the body leads to water retention, swelling and weight gain. How to remove salt from the body for weight loss? In this case, it will be useful to use recipes made on the basis of various herbal infusions.
Here are some herbs that remove salt from the body.
Infusions and decoctions of herbs take courses for 3-4 weeks. Control the process of excretion of salts by sediment in the urine. If the sediment is still present at the end of the course, then do a week-long break, then repeat the course.
How to remove salts in diseases of joints and osteochondrosis
How to remove salt from the body with arthritis? It must be understood that not always joint diseases are provoked by excess salts. Most often they are associated with problems in the upper part of the spine - osteochondrosis of the cervical spine. The salts of uric acid (urate) can cause violations of the mobility of the joints of the fingers and toes, causing painful sensations.
That's how to get such salts out of the joints.
Black radish is a wonderful folk remedy, how to remove salt from the body with osteochondrosis.
How to remove salt from the kidneys
Salt deposits in the kidneys cause attacks of kidney stone disease. These may be urates, which are the cause of gout, or complex salts. Home removal of salts from the kidneys should take place under the supervision of the doctor, together with the therapy prescribed by him. Here are a few recipes for how to remove salt from the kidneys.
How to remove salts from the body with drugs
How to remove salt from the body with medicines? This question should be answered by the attending physician. Sometimes, even with serious metabolic disorders, a diet, a set of physical exercises and herbal infusions are prescribed, which are more effective than pharmacy products.
For informational purposes, we give the names of medicines that doctors use for therapy:
Summarizing all of the above, we note that the removal of salts from the body by people's methods must be carried out consistently. To do this, you must adhere to a diet and take infusions of herbs or freshly squeezed juices. The process of excretion of salts is monitored in the morning urine. If serious diseases are associated with the deposition of salts: renal stone disease, gout, stones in the bile ducts, then folk methods will be coordinated with the doctor and combined with the treatment that he will prescribe.