Can chicken broth be poisoned?
Treatment for any disease is a long and laborious process, during which not only medications are prescribed, it is necessary to follow the correct regimen. Another important component is nutrition. Properly selected dishes not only temporarily make you feel better, but also reinforce the treatment that was done. Long-term adherence to the recommendations of nutritionists helps to get rid of the disease for a long time.
What diet should be followed in food poisoning or other forms of it? Can chicken broth be poisoned? Is this liquid dish in the list of allowed after treatment?
Disorders of the body in case of poisoning
Any infectious process is dangerous not only visible symptoms, the most frequent are pain, nausea, vomiting, fever, weakness and diarrhea. There are still signs that are not always noticeable; only a specialist can detect them in some cases due to analyzes.
- Disruption of electrolyte balance due to fluid loss.
- Changes in the work of vital organs: heart, kidney, brain.
- Violation of thermoregulation.
- Increasing intoxication.
All these processes are due to vomiting or repeated diarrhea. Why are droppers being put in the first place? Since there is a loss not only of water, but also of sodium, potassium and other important leaving, regulating the work of the internal organs. Everyone is used to the fact that in such cases you need to drink plenty of fluids and use special medical solutions, for example, “Regidron”. But often people of old school or lovers of traditional methods of treatment use chicken broth for poisoning. Does it help to transfer the disease more easily or is it a relic that you need to get rid of as soon as possible?
What is the benefit of chicken broth for poisoning?
The composition of chicken broth, used in case of poisoning, implies, first of all, not a rich, rich soup with an abundance of meat and vegetables, but a translucent liquid containing the necessary composition of trace elements. Why do doctors advise chicken broth in case of poisoning in children and adults? In order to find the answer to this question, it is necessary to disassemble the components of such a liquid diet “under the bones”. How is this diet soup useful?
- This is a non-greasy product. If you use a small chicken for making, after removing pieces of excess fat, then the caloric content of 100 grams of broth can vary from 50 kcal or more. This is a significant plus for people who suffer from poisoning. In the case of the use of such broth the load on the organs decreases.
- Vitamins are biologically active substances with an important effect on the body. They help the internal organs to cope with the disease, stimulate the protective functions of our body. The composition of chicken broth includes the following substances: vitamins A, C, D, E, group B.
- Useful elements: phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iodine, iron.
- Amino acids, proteins.
Such a rich composition helps not only in cases of a strict diet for those who want to lose weight. Chicken broth, helps after poisoning recover faster without creating a burden on the body.
Not all chicken broths are equally useful and you need to know this when you start treatment. In some cases, it is possible not to help the injured person, but to worsen the course of the disease and delay the healing process. When the broth is not good?
- If it is prepared from concentrates. These are chicken cubes with the addition of questionable oils. For the body during the period of the disease it is only irritating substances, leading to exacerbation. And low-quality fat, which is part, additionally harm.
- Do not use chicken broth for alcohol poisoning. In this state, it is recommended to use plenty of fluids to remove intoxication and to saturate the body first of all with water. Broth is a healthy food for the body's systems, but with severe alcohol intoxication, on the first day, even the use of a light chicken soup can lead to a vomiting reflex.
- During treatment, infection of the soup is better to eat without vegetables, you can not add to the manufacture of broth and spices.
- You can not be treated by this method if the person is allergic to chicken.
- Even the best broth, cooked in perfect conditions, will never replace the main treatment of poisoning. You can not refuse antibiotics and symptomatic drugs prescribed by a specialist.
It is clear how you should not cook and when you do not need to use this medicinal product. In this case, how to cook chicken broth in case of poisoning? Suffice it to recall the good old, but very useful grandmother's recipes.
How to cook chicken broth with poisoning
The recipe for cooking chicken soup is simple. Do not forget about the useful recommendations while preparing a home remedial dish. Tips to help you recover faster!
- Choose a low-fat chicken. Remove excess skin and hanging pieces of fat; cut the chicken into pieces.
- Boil it in 5 liters of water. After boiling the liquid everything is drained.
- Add water again in the same volume. When the water boils add the onion head and carrots rubbed on a large grater (if the disease is in full swing, you can do without the last component).
- Cook until cooked meat. Before removing, add salt, remove the onion from the soup.
- You can eat with crackers and yesterday's bread. The first days after poisoning you need to eat the soup without meat, introducing it gradually in small pieces.
This recipe for chicken broth is suitable for poisoning with poor-quality food, chemical compounds, or after operations when the body needs to recover.
The old, but still effective, “grandmother's” first-aid recipe for massive fluid loss has been successfully used in our day. It is indispensable for poisoning, when the pharmacy is not available or a person is on a hike. Broth compensates for the loss of not only water, but also trace elements, protein, without harming the internal organs. Let each such recipe be in stock.