Can I drink milk after poisoning
Everyone knows that milk is good for health, it nourishes the human body with irreplaceable elements, it is a valuable nutritious protein product necessary for growth. No wonder it is recommended to use doctors since birth.
In addition to all his achievements in nutrition, he is appointed to people whose professional activity is associated with frequent exposure. Radiologists get milk because it removes toxins. Perhaps they can be treated and other body poisoning. Is it so? It is necessary to understand this issue.
When milk helps
There is an opinion that this drink removes toxins from the body, binds all unnecessary metals, helps to escape in case of poisoning before the arrival of an ambulance. How justified is “treatment” in all the above situations with this product and can it be done?
Do not believe your friends and relatives, who argue that dairy products save from all ailments. This is a desired product for the body, but it is not a drug for poisoning. When milk really helps:
- It neutralizes and removes some heavy metals (iron). That is why it is given out for harm in production.
- In some cases, milk saves people from a burning sensation in the abdomen, which happens with acute gastritis (which can also be the result of poisoning with low-quality products).
Here are a few points that can be challenged:
- There have long been debates that milk itself in hazardous industries is not as effective as previously thought. After all, the body of an adult person can hardly bear it. It is necessary to give preference to fermented milk products. The protein contained in the drink can not fully bind and remove lead, cesium and other metals. But iron milk can really bring, because it contains calcium, which is an antagonist of iron in chemical reactions. Therefore, when anemia is not recommended to use dairy products in large quantities.
- In case of poisoning with spoiled light products, the drink saves only from heartburn. At the same time, the general condition of the body does not depend on the amount of the product drunk, intoxication will not pass.
Will milk help with bacterial poisoning, drug overdose, accidental use of household chemicals (which often happens with young children)? That's what worries more.
Milk is not always helpful.
In attempts to use dairy drinks as an antidote to many drugs, there are significant drawbacks that you should know about before you start using them.
- In the body of an adult, the enzyme lactulose, which breaks down the lactose contained in milk, is insufficiently produced. Therefore, many after such a drink appear pain along the abdomen, nausea, vomiting and bloating.
- Milk quickly deteriorates, the shelf life of high-quality natural product is small. Therefore, there is a real chance of poisoning them more.
- Can I drink milk in case of poisoning by household chemicals? No way! There is a possibility of ulceration and perforation ("holes") in the gastrointestinal tract after using some aggressive chemical products. Any liquid that is drunk at the same time may end up in the abdominal cavity, which will lead to peritonitis.
These points are already enough to once again not to be subjected to provocation and not to react to the senseless advice given by incompetent "helpers."
Milk and food poisoning
Should I drink milk drinks for bacterial poisoning? Why are healthy milk porridges and fresh milk contraindicated if infection has occurred?
The diet of patients admitted to the infectious diseases hospital with food poisoning does not include these products in the acute period. According to the recommendations of the doctors until full recovery should exclude milk and meals containing it from the diet.
This drink further irritates the mucous membrane of the digestive organs, leading to a deterioration of the general condition. A person may increase vomiting, frequent diarrhea, swelling will appear.
The second reason why patients with infectious gastroenteritis or colitis do not receive dairy products is their greater fat content, which gives an additional load on the body. During the treatment period, many organ systems experience a strong load due to intoxication, fatty foods are harder to process, and therefore excluded.
Because of what else milk can be excluded from the list of permitted products in the hospital? This lack of conditions for their storage, which again, if the product deteriorates, can lead to additional infection.
Can I drink milk after poisoning? Within two to three weeks is undesirable, you need to give a fully restored weakened body. Fatty and difficult to process dairy products do not contribute to recovery. It is always better to exclude what does not help. Milk does not cleanse the body of toxins and does not eliminate infections, its beneficial properties are manifested in another.