Can it be poisoned by honey agarics?

опята Lovers of mushrooms are wondering whether it is possible to poison themselves with honey agarics.

After all, everyone knows that these fungi are not classified as poisonous, such as pale toadstool or fly agaric. They do not apply to conditionally edible fungi, like mushrooms, freckles and morels. However, not everyone knows that eating the usual edible mushrooms can cause serious damage to health.

So, under certain circumstances, maybe even poisoning with honeycomb.

The cause of poisoning by honey fungus

The main danger of such poisoning is an underestimation of its severity. Experienced mushroom pickers often do not occur to the mind that perfectly familiar edible mushrooms can cause serious health problems.

The disorders that develop in this case do not lead to death, if the detoxification of the body is carried out in time. However, this can be very dangerous due to toxic effects on vital organs and systems, as well as serious violations of the water-electrolyte balance.

Poisoning by fireballs can occur if they grow in areas with an unhappy environment (plants, laboratories, areas near roads or railways). In this case, mushrooms accumulate heavy metals:

  • mercury;
  • copper;
  • lead;
  • cadmium;
  • zinc and others.

It is also known that honey agarics have the ability to accumulate a significant amount of zinc and cobalt in comparison with other edible fungi.

In addition, with long-term storage of already collected fungi without thermal or any other treatment, they can form various harmful substances.

Symptoms of mushrooms poisoning with mushrooms

опята отравление The main symptoms of poisoning with honey-mushrooms, as well as other fungi, appear in the first hour after their use, however, the latent period can reach twelve or more hours.

The toxins that enter the body are absorbed very quickly into the bloodstream, then they enter the vital organs and have a destructive effect on them through the hematogenous and lymphogenous pathways. Heavy metals or toxic compounds that are formed as a result of improper storage of fungi, disrupt the functioning of cell membranes, cause damage to cell structures, interfere with the normal course of all physicochemical reactions occurring in the body. The fastest of all systems of organs for these pathological processes is the digestive system.

First of all, the victim feels:

  • dizziness;
  • nausea;
  • discomfort in the abdomen;
  • pain in the stomach or intestines;
  • spasms.

In the future, there are:

  • vomiting;
  • diarrhea;
  • signs of dehydration.

If you poison with honey mushrooms, if there are signs of a malfunctioning of the central nervous system (dizziness, blockage, drowsiness), then they are a formidable symptom, when it appears, you should immediately call an ambulance!

Treatment and first aid

активированный уголь If you ate spicy and an hour later you had the first signs of poisoning with mushrooms, you should immediately rinse your stomach. In home conditions, a non-probe rinsing is used, for this it is necessary to drink a large amount of warm water (two to three liters) at once and induce vomiting.

After washing the stomach should be taken finely chopped activated charcoal - one tablet for every ten kilograms of weight, or any other sorbent.

After this, you should observe bed rest and take a large amount of liquid, preferably alkaline mineral water without gas.

Symptomatic therapy is also provided - the use of antiemetic drugs, antispasmodics.

Apply painkillers, anti-diarrheal drugs can not be! This can hide the clinical picture of life-threatening disorders and make the condition worse.

In case of worsening, urgently need to call an ambulance team or go to a medical institution!

How not to poison edible mushrooms

термическая обработка грибов In order to avoid all the aforementioned troubles, it is better to stop using mushrooms that grew in unfavorable areas. It should be remembered that it is undesirable to collect mushrooms near:

  • railway tracks;
  • road;
  • near industrial enterprises;
  • in the city, where there is always a huge amount of exhaust gas, and, hence, lead compounds.

Never buy mushrooms from strangers, especially in case of violation of the integrity of the cap or leg, since it is in this mushroom litter that a piece of pale toadstool or mushroom can be lost.

Also remember about cooking. Mushrooms are best to soak before the ambassador (within three days to change the water every three hours). Heat treatment must be carried out for at least thirty minutes. It should be remembered that it is unacceptable to store mushrooms in aluminum, galvanized or clay vessels.

Following these simple rules will help you avoid many problems and keep your health!

loading...