How to get rid of parasites in the human body by folk remedies
What are parasites? These are animals, plants or microorganisms that live at the expense of their host. They feed on its cells or tissues, use vitamins and nutrients that should go to building the cells of the host's body. Parasites also poison the body with substances that are released during their life.
In medicine, only multicellular and protozoans are called human parasites, and viruses and bacteria belong to pathogens. Consider what kind of parasites are in the human body, the symptoms of their presence and treatment with folk remedies.
Types of parasites in the human body and where they live
In the body or on its surface, a person can meet both protozoa and multicellular parasites. If the parasite lives on the skin, then it is called an ectoparasite, this type includes lice, bedbugs, a scabies pathogen. Endoparasites are the simplest (lamblia, amoeba), helminths (worms, worms) or insect larvae that can live in the organs and tissues of a person.
Each parasite develops in a certain part of the human body, where the conditions for its life are the most suitable. Some parasites, depending on the stage of development, migrate (move) through the body from one organ to another. Ectoparasites live on the skin, and endogenous can be found in the intestines, muscles, blood, heart, lungs, liver, and even in nervous tissues.
How parasites get into the body
A person can get infected by parasites in different ways. This is due to the development cycle of a particular type of parasite. So, there are several ways of penetration of the parasite into the host organism.
Through contaminated food and water. And in some cases, it is contaminated during storage, cooking, this is also facilitated by flies, cockroaches. And sometimes food can be contaminated initially, for example, when using for cooking food thermally poorly processed fish, meat of infected animals.
- A contact-household way is when parasites are transmitted from one person to another, through household items or pets.
- The transmissive pathway, when parasites are carried by blood-sucking insects.
Some larvae of parasites, hitting the skin of a person, are able to gnaw it independently and penetrate the body. For example, the larva of the human skin gadfly causing dermatobiasis.
Symptoms of infection of the human body with parasites
Symptoms arising from infection can be varied, they are more often associated with the habitat of the parasite. So, ectoparasites cause damage to the skin. If the parasite lives in the lungs, the patient may be disturbed by coughing, shortness of breath. If there are parasites in the intestine, there are disorders related to digestion, constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, and many others.
The general influence of parasites on the body is manifested by weakness, fatigue, headaches, insomnia, which indicates intoxication. Often there are allergic reactions, which leads to dermatitis, rashes on the skin and even bronchial asthma. Reducing the amount of vitamins and nutrients that the parasite consumes leads to a decrease in immunity, a delay in development in children.
Traditional methods of treatment are not always effective, in addition, drugs used in medical parasitology are often toxic to humans, and they must be used with caution, as directed by the doctor. Therefore, cleaning the body of parasites with folk remedies becomes very important in the fight against them.
Influence of parasites on the body
Parasites in the human body disrupt the work of organs, cause inflammation in them, destroy tissues. Often in the process of their life, parasites produce toxic substances for humans, which leads to a gradual poisoning of his body.
Parasites in the intestines use for their growth and development useful substances that come with food. Because of this, the human body begins to experience their lack. This is especially dangerous for children, because their growth slows down, physical and mental development is disrupted.
Parasites adapt well, can live in one organism for years, and their eggs and larvae have considerable resistance to the environment. In the digestive organs, for their protection, parasites can excrete special substances that inactivate enzymes, disrupt the process of digesting food. Therefore, in a patient with parasites in the intestine, the symptoms often resemble diseases of the digestive system.
What are dangerous helminths (worms)
Helminths are worms, they can be small in size or reach a length of 7-10 meters. Sometimes the helminth development cycle is such that a person becomes infected with them repeatedly. The first part of the cycle passes in the intestine, and with repeated infection the eggs penetrate into the muscles, lungs, liver, kidneys.
The most common in humans are helminths parasitizing the intestine, gallbladder, ducts and liver and causing:
- ascaridosis, the larvae migrate through the liver into the lungs and again enter the intestine, where the adult develops;
opisthorchiasis, often affects the liver, can lead to cancer or cirrhosis;
- cestodoz - infection with tapeworms, which occurs through the use of thermally poorly processed meat, fish;
- Tapeworms live long and reach huge sizes. Very dangerous pork tapeworm, eggs that penetrate into the blood vessels and can migrate to the muscles and brain;
- schistosomiasis, it is caused by parasites of flukes, flatworms;
- toxocarosis, is difficult to detect, can affect the eyes and nerve tissue, often causes allergic reactions;
- echinococcosis - echinococcus parasitizes the liver, lungs.
There are also diseases that are less common. This trichinosis, fascioliasis, enterobiasis, echinostomosis and others.
Identifying and treating parasites can be difficult, but people have struggled with them for ages. For a long time people's means have been known and successfully used from parasites in the human body.
Treatment of folk remedies for specific types of parasites
There are several ways to treat parasites in the human body with folk remedies. Some are used against specific parasites, others help get rid of a whole group of parasitic infections, and some contribute to the purification of organs and systems. Let's look more closely at how to get rid of specific parasites in the body by folk remedies.
How to get rid of protozoa, protozoal parasites
The most common of protozoal parasites are:
parasitizing in the intestine amoeba, lamblia, blastocyst, balantidia, leishmania and others;
- in the blood are found trypanosomes, pathogens of malaria, babesia;
- in the genitourinary system - Trichomonas, infection occurs sexually;
- in the heart, liver, brain and eyes - toxoplasma (infection often occurs from cats, affects nervous tissues and cause early miscarriages), trypanosomes, Fowler's non-gluten, acanthamoeba.
It is noticed that parasites do not like hot peppers and fragrant herbs, so if cooking food, seasoning it with onion, horseradish, garlic, and using cinnamon and cloves in baking, it can help in the fight against parasites.
- Cleaning the juice of cranberries. Make enemas - 2 liters of water, 2 tablespoons of cranberry juice and a tablespoon of salt, twice a day. Helps in protozoan parasites and helminths.
- Cleansing enemas with garlic. To do this, 6-7 cloves of garlic are boiled in milk and this solution is used for the cleansing enema.
Treatment of Giardiasis
For the prevention and treatment of lambliasis of the liver, use brine sauerkraut (to drink half a glass before eating), strawberries, take a teaspoon of dill and cumin seeds a day.
From Giardiasis, there are also recipes for broths, dues.
Collection of medicinal herbs. Mix 4 parts of birch buds, 4 pieces of tansy, 2 parts of yarrow, horsetail, 1 part of celandine. Brew on a tablespoon in a glass of boiling water. It is necessary to drink 1 glass 2 times before meals, for 10 days.
- Tincture of lilac flowers. Dried flowers are poured with alcohol, left for 10 days, drunk on a teaspoon before each meal.
- Pumpkin seeds. They need to be crushed with ё300 grams, add a little water and honey 100 grams, eat immediately and take a laxative.
Treatment of ascariasis
- Cognac and castor oil. Adults can use this recipe. Drink high-quality cognac 50 grams, drink a sweet fruit juice and after 15 minutes drink 50 grams of castor oil. Do this 2-3 days.
- Infusion of dry mushrooms. You can use a chanterelle, a white fungus. They must be grinded and poured with vodka for a day. Drink a teaspoon at night.
- Infusion of onion. Cut the onion and pour boiling water, leave for 12 hours. Take half a glass a day, 3-4 days.
- Horseradish and garlic tincture. Helps with tapeworms and roundworms. In equal quantities take horseradish and garlic, pour alcohol for 10 days. Drink a tablespoon per day.
- Decoction of avran leaves against ascarids and dwarf chain. Half a teaspoon of grass pour hot water, keep on low heat for 30 minutes. Drink a teaspoon every 20 minutes.
- Bark of pomegranate. Helps against tapeworms. It should be boiled and drunk 1 teaspoon before eating.
- Coriander - you need to fry the seeds and grind them. Take powder for 5 days for 1 gram.
How to get rid of parasites of worms in the body by folk remedies? There are several recipes of traditional medicine that help to do this.
How to get rid of ectoparasites
Of ectoparasites are more common:
- lice (head, pubic, and wardrobe);
- bed bugs;
- itch itch;
- demodex (live in the eyebrows and eyelashes).
Of course, these parasites are more often transmitted through things, and you can get rid of them only if you follow the rules of hygiene. But traditional medicine for the destruction of lice recommends kerosene, vinegar with salt, broth burdock, elecampane. You can also use a mixture of mint with pomegranate or cranberry juice.
For the treatment of scabies use a mixture of fat, laundry soap and sulfur. You can also lubricate the skin with black powder with sour cream, or a mixture of garlic, onion and laundry soap.
General purification of the whole organism from parasites by folk methods
How to get rid of parasites in the human body by folk remedies? There are three plants that purify the body and remove both protozoan parasites and helminths - a crust of green walnuts, wormwood and cloves.
- Purification from parasites by peeling walnuts. Take 15 nuts, remove the green crust with 500 g of vodka and set aside for a month. Take 1 drop in a glass of water each day, increasing the dose per drop for 5 days, then increase the dose to 2 teaspoons twice a day and then 2 teaspoons a day throughout the year.
- Cleansing wormwood. Grind the dry seeds. Start taking a pinch of powder a day, gradually increasing the dose to half a teaspoon by 15 days. Then a week to take half a teaspoon a day can be divided into several methods, and then use the same dose once a week.
- Cleansing with cloves. Seeds are ground into a powder. Take the powder should be starting with 1.5 teaspoons, reducing the dose to one spoon for 10 days.
In the absence of these components, the purification from parasites can be carried out with dried calamus, tansy and marigold seeds. Purification of the body from parasites by folk remedies should be done with parallel cleansing of the intestine and liver.
How to cleanse the intestines
Purification of the intestine from parasites is no less important. The simple folk methods of getting rid of parasites can help in this.
- Sour-milk diet. Within 2 days you can drink yogurt and eat biscuits from black bread.
- Fruity cleansing. Apricots, figs, prunes and raisins in equal proportions twist through a meat grinder and mix with honey (200 g). Take the mixture on a tablespoon at night.
- Cleaning brine with pickled cabbage. For two weeks, drink a brine half a glass before eating.
- Aloe with lemon. Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe and olive oil with the juice of one lemon, take it on an empty stomach.
Cleansing the liver
How else can the parasites be removed from the body by popular means? In the liver and bile ducts of the human body, many kinds of parasites live. It is difficult to drive them out, since drugs are often toxic to the liver itself. Therefore, the use of traditional means of cleaning is especially important.
- Collection of medicinal herbs. Brew a mixture of equal parts of the bark of oak, chamomile, tansy and buckthorn. Take 100 ml on an empty stomach 5 days. Then clean the liver once a week.
- Beetroot drink. Finely chop three beets, add flour 2 tablespoons, half a kilogram of sugar, keep the mixture in a dark place for two days, sometimes shake. Then add 1 liter of water, half a kilogram of raisins and a kilogram of sugar. Stir and drain. Drink a tablespoon before eating, the course can be held again after 3 months.
- Tjubazh with lemon juice and olive oil. For 40 ml of lemon juice and oil take on the throat alternating during the procedure tjubazh.
- Needles of pine. Cook 25 g of pine needles with 500 ml of water over low heat for 10 minutes. Drink on the throat several times a day.
- Purification of fresh vegetable and fruit juices. It is useful to drink juices of carrots, cucumber, parsley beets or their mixture every day on an empty stomach. The juice of one lemon and a half cup of water is drunk 2 times a day, 15 days. A apple juice take 1 glass before eating for a week, then 3 days requires therapeutic starvation, or rather, a diet. You can only drink fresh apple juice several times a day.
Treatment of parasites in the human body, even folk remedies, should be carried out under the supervision of a doctor. Many of the prescriptions presented may have an adverse effect, especially if a person suffers from chronic diseases. Therefore, consult your doctor before you begin cleansing.