How to get rid of parasites in the human body folk remedies
What are parasites? These are animals, plants or microorganisms that live at the expense of their owner. They feed on its cells or tissues, use vitamins and nutrients that were supposed to go to build the cells of the host body. Parasites also poison the body with substances that are released during their life.
In medicine, human parasites are called only multicellular and protozoa, and viruses and bacteria are causative agents of diseases. Consider what are the parasites in the human body, the symptoms of their presence and treatment of folk remedies.
Types of parasites in humans and where they live
In the body or on its surface, a person can have both protozoa and multicellular parasites. If the parasite lives on the skin, then it is called an ectoparasite, this type includes lice, bugs, scabies pathogen. Endoparasites are protozoa (lamblia, amoebas), helminths (worms, worms) or insect larvae that can live in human organs and tissues.
Each parasite develops in a certain part of the human body, where the conditions for its vital activity are most appropriate. Some parasites, depending on the stage of development, migrate (move) throughout the body from one organ to another. Ectoparasites live on the skin, and endogenous can be found in the intestines, muscles, blood, heart, lungs, liver, and even in nerve tissues.
How parasites enter the body
A person can become infected with parasites in different ways. This is due to the development cycle of a particular type of parasite. So, there are several ways for the parasite to enter the host.
Through contaminated food and water. And in some cases, it becomes contaminated during storage, preparation, flies, cockroaches also contribute to this. And sometimes food can be contaminated initially, for example, when using heat-treated fish or meat of infected animals for cooking.
- Contact-household way is when parasites are transmitted from one person to another, through household items or pets.
- Transmissible pathway when parasites are carried by blood-sucking insects.
Some larvae of parasites, hitting the skin of a person, are able to chew on it and penetrate into the body. For example, the larva of a human skin gadfly that causes dermatobiosis.
Symptoms of infection of the human body by parasites
Symptoms that occur during infection can be varied, they are often associated with the habitat of the parasite. So, ectoparasites cause damage to the skin. If the parasite lives in the lungs, then the patient may be bothered by a cough or shortness of breath. When parasites are found in the intestines, there are disorders associated with digestion, constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, and many others.
The general effect of parasites on the body is manifested by weakness, fatigue, headaches, insomnia, which indicates intoxication. Allergic reactions are common, leading to dermatitis, skin rashes and even bronchial asthma. Reducing the amount of vitamins and nutrients that the parasite consumes leads to a decrease in immunity, delayed development in children.
Traditional methods of treatment are not always effective, in addition, the drugs used in medical parasitology are often toxic to humans, and they must be used with caution, as prescribed by a doctor. Therefore, cleaning the body of parasites folk remedies is of great importance in the fight against them.
The impact of parasites on the body
Parasites in the human body disrupt organs, cause inflammatory processes in them, destroy tissue. Often in the course of their vital activity, parasites produce substances that are toxic to humans, which leads to the gradual poisoning of his body.
Parasites in the intestines use for their growth and development of nutrients coming from food. Because of this, the human body begins to experience their shortage. This is especially dangerous for children, as their growth slows down, their physical and mental development is impaired.
Parasites adapt well, are able to live in the same organism for years, and their eggs and larvae possess significant resistance to the environment. In the digestive organs, for their protection, parasites can secrete special substances that inactivate enzymes and disrupt the process of food digestion. Therefore, in a patient with parasites in the intestines, the symptoms often resemble diseases of the digestive system.
What are the dangerous worms (worms)
Helminths are worms, they can be small in size or reach a length of 7–10 meters. Sometimes the development cycle of worms is such that a person becomes infected with them again. The first part of the cycle takes place in the intestine, and when reinfected, the eggs penetrate the muscles, lungs, liver, and kidneys.
Helminths that parasitize the intestines, gall bladder, ducts and liver and cause the most common in humans are:
- ascariasis, the larvae migrate through the liver to the lungs and re-enter the intestine, where the adult individual develops;
opisthorchiasis, often affects the liver, can lead to cancer or cirrhosis;
- cestodosis - infection with tapeworms, which occurs through the use of thermally poorly processed meat, fish;
- tapeworms live long and reach enormous proportions. Pork tapeworm is very dangerous; its eggs penetrate into blood vessels and can migrate to muscles and brain;
- schistosomiasis, it is caused by parasites flukes, flatworms;
- toxocarosis, detected with difficulty, can affect the eyes and nerve tissue, often causes allergic reactions;
- Echinococcosis - Echinococcus parasitizes in the liver and lungs.
There are more diseases that are less common. These are trichinosis, fascioliasis, enterobiosis, echinostomiasis and others.
Identifying and treating parasites can be quite difficult, but people have long tried to fight them. It has long been known and successfully used from parasites in the human body folk remedies.
Treatment of folk remedies for specific types of parasites
There are several ways to treat parasites in humans with folk remedies. Some use against specific parasites, others help get rid of a whole group of parasitic infections, and some help cleanse organs and systems. Let us consider in more detail how to get rid of specific parasites in the body with folk remedies.
How to get rid of protozoa, protozoan parasites
The most frequently of protozoan parasites are found:
amoeba, giardia, blastocysts, balantidia, leishmania and others parasitic in the intestines;
- trypanosomes, pathogens of malaria and babesia are detected in the blood;
- in the genitourinary system - Trichomonas, infection occurs sexually;
- in the heart, liver, brain and eyes - Toxoplasma (infection occurs more often from cats, infects nerve tissue and causes early miscarriages), trypanosomes, Fowler's non-gleria, acantameba.
It is noticed that parasites do not like hot peppers and fragrant herbs, so if you cook food, seasoning it with onions, horseradish, garlic, and in baking to use cinnamon and cloves, this can help in the fight against parasites.
- Cranberry juice cleaning. Make enemas - 2 liters of water, 2 tablespoons of cranberry juice and a tablespoon of salt, twice a day. Helps with protozoan parasites and helminths.
- Cleansing enemas with garlic. To do this, 6-7 cloves of garlic are boiled in milk and this solution is used for cleansing enemas.
For the prevention and treatment of giardiasis of the liver, use sauerkraut pickle (drink half a cup before a meal), strawberries, take dill seeds and cumin seeds a teaspoon a day.
Giardiasis also has recipes for decoctions, fees.
Collection of medicinal herbs. Mix 4 parts of birch buds, 4 parts of tansy, 2 parts of yarrow, horsetail, 1 part of celandine. Brew a tablespoon in a glass of boiling water. You need to drink 1 glass 2 times before meals for 10 days.
- Tincture of lilac flowers. Dried flowers are poured with alcohol, left for 10 days, drink a teaspoon before each meal.
- Pumpkin seeds. They need to grind 300 g, add some water and honey 100 g, eat immediately and take a laxative.
Treatment of ascariasis
- Cognac and castorca. Adults can use this recipe. Drink high-quality cognac 50 grams, drink a sweet fruit juice and after 15 minutes drink 50 grams of castor oil. Do it need 2-3 days.
- Infusion of dry mushrooms. You can use chanterelles, white fungus. They need to grind and pour vodka for a day. Drink a teaspoon at night.
- Infusion of onions. Chop the onion and pour boiling water, leave for 12 hours. Take half a cup per day, 3-4 days.
- Tincture of horseradish and garlic. Helps with tapeworms and roundworms. In equal quantities take horseradish and garlic, pour alcohol for 10 days. Drink a tablespoon per day.
- Broth leaves Avrana against Ascaris and dwarf chain. Half a teaspoon of grass pour hot water, keep on low heat for 30 minutes. Drink a teaspoon every 20 minutes.
- Pomegranate bark. Helps against tapeworms. It is necessary to brew boiling water and drink 1 teaspoon before a meal.
- Coriander - seeds need to fry and grind. To accept powder within 5 days on 1 gram.
How to get rid of parasites of worms in the body of folk remedies? There are several traditional medicine recipes that help to do this.
How to get rid of ectoparasites
Of ectoparasites are more common:
- head lice (head, pubic, clothes);
- bed bugs;
- scabby itch;
- Demodex (live in the eyebrows and eyelashes).
Of course, these parasites are more often transmitted through things, and you can get rid of them only if you follow the rules of hygiene. But traditional medicine for the destruction of lice recommends kerosene, vinegar with salt, decoction of burdock, virgin. You can also use a mixture of mint with pomegranate or cranberry juice.
For the treatment of scabies use a mixture of lard, soap and sulfur. You can also lubricate the skin with black powder with sour cream, or a mixture of garlic, onion and soap.
General cleansing of the whole body from parasites by folk methods
How to get rid of parasites in the human body folk remedies? There are three plants that cleanse the body and remove both protozoal parasites and helminths - a peel of green walnuts, wormwood, and cloves.
- Peeling of vermin skinned walnuts. Take 15 nuts, remove the green crust, add 500 grams of vodka and set aside for a month. Take 1 drop in a glass of water per day, each day increasing the dose by a drop for 5 days, then increasing the dose to 2 teaspoons twice a day and then 2 teaspoons a day for a year.
- Cleansing wormwood. Dry seeds chop. To begin reception with a pinch of powder per day, gradually increasing the dose to half a teaspoon by 15 days. Then a week, take half a teaspoon per day, can be divided into several doses, and then use the same dose 1 time per week.
- Peeling clove. Seeds grind into powder. It is necessary to take the powder from 1.5 teaspoons, reducing the dose to one spoon for 10 days.
In the absence of these components, the removal of parasites can be carried out with dried amir, tansy seeds and calendula. Cleansing the body of parasites folk remedies should be carried out with a parallel cleansing of the intestines and liver.
How to clean the intestines
Cleansing the intestines from parasites is equally important. This can help simple folk methods of getting rid of parasites.
- Sour-milk diet. For 2 days, you can drink kefir and eat croutons from black bread.
- Fruit cleansing. Apricots, figs, prunes and raisins in equal proportions twist through a meat grinder and mix with honey (200 gr). Mixture take on a tablespoon at night.
- Peeling brine sauerkraut. For two weeks, drink half a glass of pickle before meals.
- Aloe with lemon. Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe and olive oil with the juice of one lemon, take on an empty stomach.
How else can it be removed from the body of parasites folk remedies? Many species of parasites live in the liver and bile ducts of the human body. To expel them from there is difficult, since drugs are often toxic to the liver itself. Therefore, the use of folk cleaning products is especially important.
- Collection of medicinal herbs. Brew a mixture of equal parts of the bark of oak, chamomile, tansy and buckthorn. Take 100 ml on an empty stomach for 5 days. Then clean the liver 1 time per week.
- Beetroot drink. Finely chop three beets, add flour 2 tablespoons, half a kilo of sugar, keep the mixture for two days in a dark place, and shake occasionally. Then add 1 liter of water, half a kilogram of raisins and a kilogram of sugar. Stir and strain. Drink a tablespoon before a meal, the course can be held again after 3 months.
- Tubage with lemon juice and olive oil. On 40 ml of juice of a lemon and oil to accept on a throat alternating during procedure of a boom.
- Pine needles. Boil 25 grams of pine needles with 500 ml of water on low heat for 10 minutes. Drink a sip several times a day.
- Peeling with fresh vegetable and fruit juices. It is useful to drink carrot juice, cucumber, parsley beets, or a mixture of them every day on an empty stomach. The juice of one lemon and a half glass of water is drunk 2 times a day, 15 days. And apple juice is taken in 1 glass before eating for a week, then 3 days of medical fasting is required, or rather, a diet. You can only drink fresh apple juice several times a day.
Treatment of parasites in the human body, even by folk remedies, must be carried out under the supervision of a physician. Many of the recipes presented can have adverse effects, especially if a person suffers from chronic diseases. Therefore, consult your doctor before you begin cleansing.