How to clean the intestines at home without an enema
Clearing the intestines at home without an enema is popular for many reasons. For some people, enemas are contraindicated for health reasons, someone does not have suitable conditions, and some prefer natural cleansing.
It should also be borne in mind that with the help of an enema only the large intestine is released, and the thin section is not involved.
Methods without enemas are based on the laxative and "cleansing" action of a wide variety of substances. When performing any of them should consider intestinal biorhythms. It is considered that the large intestine is most active from 5 to 7 am, and the thin section - from 13 to 15 hours of the day. The rest period is opposite to the time of activity: for the thick section - from 5 to 7 pm, for the thin section - from 1 to 3 am.
During the bowel cleansing, the toilet must be within reach, otherwise you will have trouble.
In the process of cleansing, fecal stones dissolve and are removed - stones, the mass of which only in the small intestine can reach 15-18 kilograms! As a result, the volume of the abdomen decreases, digestion improves, the skin is healed. Intestinal cleansing is performed as the first step-by-step cleansing of the body as a whole.
Bowel cleansing with water
Water purification is a simple and gentle way to dissolve perennial "deposits" along the entire intestine and bring them out. There are several ways.
- In the morning on an empty stomach drink a glass of pleasantly hot water.
- Another way is to use salt water. It is not absorbed from the intestine into the bloodstream, but, on the contrary, draws out fluid. This clears the intestinal wall and soaks perennial layers. To prepare the solution take sea salt (in principle, it is possible and the usual table) in dilution of 1 teaspoon per liter of water. Drink in the morning on an empty stomach: first take 2 cups, as the passage of water from the stomach into the intestine another 1 cup. Within 1–1.5 hours you need to drink about 10 glasses, but not more than 12. After some time, there will be a desire to empty the intestines. Continue to drink the solution until clean water begins to flow out when emptying. After the procedure, you need to eat fruit, oatmeal, quench your thirst with plain water. Purification is carried out by the course: 3-5 times with an interval of 1-2 days.
- To cleanse the intestines at home without enemas still make lemon-salt slagging. This is a lightweight version of the Vedic practice of Shank-Prakshalana, which was invented by yoga. 1.5 liters of water take 1 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of salt. Get up early in the morning three hours before you leave the house. Drink one glass, for 2–3 minutes do the following exercises: bending to the right and left, forward; rotation of the pelvis, turns the torso. You can walk, raising your knees high. You can not lie. After 10 minutes, drink another glass, repeat the exercises. After the fifth time, the urge to the toilet should appear. If it is not, drink another glass.
Intestinal cleansing without enemas is conveniently performed with natural vegetable and fruit juices. It is better if they are freshly squeezed, but in the absence of those, you can buy in the store. The main thing that drinks were without preservatives and dyes. Drink one type of juice or mix several: apple, carrot, pumpkin, peach, citrus and others.
2 liters of juice are drunk during the day in 5-6 doses. There is nothing you can not drink - simple water at a minimum. Cleaning is carried out 1 time per month.
Another option is laxative juices: plum, beets. Take 1 glass per day 3-4 times before meals.
Cleansing with laxatives
To cleanse the intestines use both chemical and natural laxatives.
- Senna grass (Alexandrian leaf) has a strong laxative effect and is used to cleanse the large intestine without enemas. It can not drink to children, and possible side effects in overdose. The course of its reception - no more than a week. Prepare a decoction as follows: 1 tablespoon per glass of water, boil for 5 minutes, another 15 minutes, let it brew. Drink 1/3 cup 2 hours before bedtime. If necessary, adjust the dose.
- Magnesium sulfate (English salt or magnesia) has a bitter-salty taste and weakens the whole next day. Take 60 grams per cup of water (with a weight of 70 kg). To clean the small intestine they drink in a weaker dosage: in the morning, warm 1 teaspoon of magnesia in warm water and take it for 20 days. Cleaning courses are held twice a year. The laxative effect occurs within an hour or may be absent. Possible flatulence, cramps caused by the elimination of toxins. Cleansing the small intestine removes the stomach in the solar plexus, improves liver and pancreas.
- Castor oil is taken at the rate of 1 gram per kilogram of weight. For the small intestine, they drink for 10 days from 10 to 30 grams in 1/3 glass of water, selecting the dose by experiment.
It must be borne in mind that long-term use of laxatives flushes the useful microflora from the intestines and disrupts the absorption of nutrients.
After taking a laxative, it is not recommended to eat until the bowels are cleansed. Urging occurs on average after 30–60 minutes.
Other laxative drugs:
- vegetable - Regulax, Kalifig;
- Chemical - Guttalaks, Slabilen, Dulkolaks.
Purification with sorbents
To cleanse the intestines also use sorbents - drugs that bind toxins in the intestinal lumen. As a rule, they are used in addition to other methods of recovery.
- Polyphepane is taken for 7–10 days, with a vegetarian diet. Improves the bowels, removes heavy metals, toxins, cholesterol.
- Activated carbon is taken in a dose of 3-5 tablets daily during the week.
Cleansing with food
Cleansing the intestines without an enema is also possible with foods rich in fiber or with a laxative effect.
- Fruit mix. Mix dried apricots, figs, raisins, 250 grams each. Senna leaves are soaked for 2–3 hours in boiling water, squeezed and added to dried fruits. All twisted in a meat grinder and take 1 tablespoon of the mixture in the afternoon. The course of purification - 7 days.
- Bran. 1-2 tablespoons of food 3 times a day before meals for 15 minutes, drinking water. Conducted 1 time per year. In the intestines, the bran swells and clears the mucous membrane from overlays. If used improperly, heaviness in the abdomen and increased gas formation are possible. As a preventive measure, bran can be eaten regularly before meals, no more than 2 tablespoons per day.
- Broth oats. 200 grams of cereal boiled in 2 liters of water for 40 minutes. Take half a cup of 4-5 times a day during the week.
- Apples 2 kg during the day for 5-6 receptions. You can drink water and green tea, and you will have to refrain from coffee. Such cleansing is recommended once a month.
- Vegetable Salad. Beets, carrots, white cabbage, celery, finely chopped or grated. There is in the morning without salt and oil. If the acidity of the stomach is low, then add sauerkraut juice.
- During the week, cereals for breakfast and dinner have a great effect on intestinal peristalsis and help to remove fecal stones. Eat them without salt, you can add a little vegetable oil. Boiled rice, buckwheat, oatmeal or millet porridge.
- Kefir has a laxative property. All day you need to drink only it. It is useful to arrange fasting kefir days 1-2 times a week.
The action of herbal preparations used for effective bowel cleansing without an enema is based on a laxative and disinfectant effect. Drink infusions and decoctions according to the general scheme. Most commonly used:
- St. John's wort;
All experiments with the gastrointestinal tract are contraindicated in cancer diseases, peptic ulcer disease, diarrhea, and inflammatory processes in the stomach and intestines.
In order not to clog the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract again, after cleaning, adhere to the principles of separate nutrition, limit the consumption of harmful products, meat products and bread.