How to clean the intestines at home without enema
Cleansing the bowels at home without enemas is popular for many reasons. Someone's enemas are contraindicated for health reasons, some do not have suitable conditions, and some prefer natural cleansing.
It should also be taken into account that with the enema only the large intestine is released, and the thin department is not involved.
Techniques without enemas are based on the laxative and "cleansing" action of a wide variety of substances. When performing any of them, you should consider the intestinal biorhythms. It is generally believed that the largest activity of the large intestine is from 5 to 7 am, and the thin department - from 13 to 15 hours of the day. The rest period is the opposite of the activity time: for the thick department - from 17 to 19 hours, for thin - from 1 to 3 o'clock in the morning.
During the cleansing of the bowels, the toilet must be within reach, otherwise you will have trouble.
In the process of purification, fecal stones are dissolved and excreted-concrements, the mass of which in the small intestine can reach 15-18 kilograms! As a result, the volume of the stomach decreases, digestion improves, the skin heals. Cleaning of the intestine is performed as the first point of the phased purification of the body as a whole.
Purification of the intestine with water
Purification by water is a simple and gentle way to dissolve perennial "deposits" throughout the intestine and bring them out. There are several ways.
- In the morning on an empty stomach drink a glass of pleasantly hot water.
- Another way is to use salt water. It is not absorbed from the intestine into the blood, but, on the contrary, it draws out the liquid. This cleanses the wall of the intestine and soaks the perennial bedding. For the preparation of the solution, sea salt is taken (in principle, it is possible and ordinary cooked) in the dilution 1 teaspoon per liter of water. Drink in the morning on an empty stomach: first take 2 cups, as the passage of water from the stomach into the intestine of another 1 glass. Within 1-1,5 hours you need to drink about 10 glasses, but not more than 12. After a while, there will be a urge to empty the intestine. The solution is continued to drink until the clear water starts to emerge during emptying. After the procedure, you need to eat fruit, oat porridge, quench your thirst with ordinary water. Purification is carried out by a course: 3-5 times with an interval of 1-2 days.
- To cleanse the intestines at home without enemas still make lemon-salt rasshlakovku. This is a facilitated version of the Vedic practice of Shank-Praxalana, which Yogis came up with. For 1.5 liters of water, take 1 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of salt. Get up early in the morning three hours before you leave the house. Drink one glass, for 2-3 minutes, do exercises: tilt to the right and left, forward; rotation of the pelvis, twists of the trunk. You can be like, raising your knees high. You can not lie down. After 10 minutes, drink another glass, repeat the exercises. After the fifth time there should be a urge to go to the toilet. If it does not, drink another glass.
Cleansing the bowels without enemas is convenient to carry out with the help of natural vegetable and fruit juices. It is better if they are freshly squeezed, but in the absence of those you can buy in the store. The main thing is that the drinks should be free of preservatives and colorants. They drink one kind of juice or mix a few: apple, carrot, pumpkin, peach, citrus and others.
2 liters of juice drink during the day for 5-6 receptions. There is nothing you can not, drink - simple water at a minimum. Cleaning is carried out once a month.
Another option is laxative juices: plum, beets. Take 1 glass a day 3-4 times before meals.
Cleansing with laxatives
To cleanse the intestines use both chemical and natural laxatives.
- The herb of the Senna (Alexandrian leaf) has a strong laxative effect and is used to purify the large intestine without enemas. It can not be drunk to children, and there may be side effects in case of an overdose. The course of its reception - no more than a week. Prepare the broth so: 1 tablespoon per glass of water, boil for 5 minutes, another 15 minutes allow to brew. Drink 1/3 cup for 2 hours before bedtime. If necessary, adjust the dose.
- Magnesium sulphate (English salt or magnesia) has a bitter-salty taste and slacks all the following day. Take 60 grams per glass of water (at a weight of 70 kg). To clean the small intestine, drink in a weaker dosage: in the morning, 1 teaspoon of magnesium is diluted in warm water, taken for 20 days. Cleaning courses are conducted twice a year. The laxative effect occurs within an hour or may be absent. Possible meteorism, spasms caused by the removal of toxins. Cleansing the small intestine removes the abdomen in the solar plexus area, improves the functioning of the liver and pancreas.
- Castor oil is taken from the calculation of 1 gram per kilogram of weight. For the small intestine, drink within 20 days from 10 to 30 grams in 1/3 cup water, picking up the dose in an experimental way.
It should be borne in mind that a prolonged intake of laxatives removes the beneficial microflora from the intestine and impairs the absorption of nutrients.
After taking a laxative, it is not recommended to eat before cleansing the intestine. Desires occur on average after 30-60 minutes.
- vegetable - Regulax, Caliphig;
- chemical - Guttalaks, Slabilen, Dulkolaks.
Purification with the help of sorbents
To cleanse the intestines also use sorbents - drugs that bind toxins in the lumen of the intestine. As a rule, they are used in addition to other methods of recovery.
- Polyphepan is taken for 7-10 days, with a vegetarian diet. Improves the work of the intestines, removes salts of heavy metals, toxins, cholesterol.
- Activated charcoal is drunk at a dose of 3-5 tablets daily for a week.
Cleansing with food
Cleansing the bowels without enemas is also possible, when eating foods that are rich in fiber or have a laxative effect.
- Fruit mixture. Mix dried apricots, figs, raisins of 250 grams. The leaves of Senna are soaked for 2-3 hours in boiling water, squeezed and added to dried fruits. All twisted in a meat grinder and take 1 tablespoon of the mixture in the afternoon. The course of purification - 7 days.
- Bran. 1-2 tablespoons eat 3 times a day before eating for 15 minutes, squeezed with water. Carried out once a year. In the intestine, the bran is swollen and cleans the mucosa from the overlays. If improperly applied, the severity of the abdomen and increased gas formation are possible. For preventive purposes, bran can be eaten regularly before meals, no more than 2 tablespoons a day.
- Broth of oats. 200 grams of cereals are cooked in 2 liters of water for 40 minutes. Take half a glass 4-5 times a day for a week.
- Apples. 2 kg during the day for 5-6 receptions. You can drink water and green tea, and coffee will have to abstain. This purification is recommended once a month.
- Vegetable Salad. Beets, carrots, white cabbage, cut the celery finely or rub on a coarse grater. Is in the mornings without salt and oil. If the acidity of the stomach is lowered, then add the juice of sauerkraut.
- Kashi during the week for breakfast and dinner perfectly affect the peristalsis of the intestine and help to remove stool stones. They need them without salt, you can add a little vegetable oil. Cook rice, buckwheat, oatmeal or millet porridge.
- Kefir has a laxative property. All day it is necessary to drink only it. It is useful to arrange unloading kefir days 1-2 times a week.
The effect of herbal remedies used for effective cleansing of the intestines without enema is based on a laxative and disinfectant effect. They drink infusions and decoctions according to the general scheme. Most commonly used:
- St. John's wort;
All experiments with the gastrointestinal tract are contraindicated in cancer, peptic ulcer disease, diarrhea and inflammatory processes in the stomach and intestines.
To again not litter the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract after cleansing adhere to the principles of separate nutrition, limit the use of harmful foods, meat products and bread.