Cleansing the blood at home
Many believe that it is necessary to regularly clean the blood in order to stay or become healthy. Today, great importance is attached to such purification, and some even consider it almost a panacea.
Is it really? How does blood purification occur? What are the ways? Are there any contraindications to blood purification, especially at home and which ones? Separately, let us address the question of how to clean blood vessels from atherosclerotic plaques at home. Let us examine each question in turn.
What is the cleaning of blood and blood vessels
Maintenance of the body occurs through metabolism. The complex substances entering the intestine with food are broken down by simple digestive juices into simple ones that enter the bloodstream and enter into various reactions. Each of them performs its function. In the process of these reactions, a lot of "waste" is formed. They go into the blood, and then are removed in all possible ways into the environment. Here are these ways:
- part of the waste material is neutralized by the liver;
- part goes with bile into the intestine;
- other substances are excreted by the kidneys;
- very insignificant part is excreted with sweat and respiration.
If the listed systems are healthy, then some methods of purification are permissible, and in case of illness, others are allowed.
Everything is clear about blood, but then how can the blood vessels get dirty? Most often it is atherosclerotic plaques that are formed on the vascular walls due to the deposition of fat and cholesterol.
Methods for blood purification available at home
Blood can have a beneficial effect:
We analyze each method separately.
Cleansing the blood with products
Fiber-containing products are able to adsorb toxins, preventing them from being absorbed into the blood. In addition to toxins, it reduces the absorption of cholesterol and unhealthy fats, improves the evacuation of intestinal contents, has a choleretic effect, improves digestion. Being a food for the normal intestinal flora, fiber does not allow the reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms that can cause putrefactive processes in it.
Daily need for fiber up to 60 grams. Its regular consumption is an important component of a healthy diet and at the same time helps to clean the blood at home.
Care should be taken to products with a high content of fiber for people suffering from diseases of the digestive tract. They are usually prescribed a diet, which indicates how much you can eat.
The list of products containing fiber:
- legumes (beans, peas, lentils);
- cereals (cereal, bread);
- bran bread, cereal pastries;
- fruits and berries:
Vegetable oils are used for the same purpose. They have a choleretic effect. In their pure form, they also have a laxative effect, especially if taken on an empty stomach. Olive, sunflower, peanut, corn oil is added to salads, vegetable, cereal dishes, soups. For frying, it is better to use vegetable oils instead of animal fat (pork, beef and others).
Blood Purification with Drinks
The cleansing effect of drinks is associated with a choleretic effect. Vegetable and fruit juices facilitate the passage of bile due to its dilution and stimulation of bile formation. The strongest in this regard are:
- beet juice;
- black radish;
Cleansing the blood with herbs
Herbal decoctions with a laxative, choleretic, diuretic effect, as well as those with the ability to restore the liver cells can clean the blood at home.
- Senna grass - increases the flow of sodium and water into the intestines, which leads to an increase in the volume of its contents. The laxative effect is due to an increase in peristalsis. Senna may cause increased flatulence. With constant admission develops addiction. It is contraindicated in acute bowel disease, strangulated hernia, uterine and intestinal bleeding.
- Kafiol is a laxative drug consisting of herbal ingredients. In addition to senna contains plum pulp, fig fruits, liquid paraffin. The drug causes chemical and mechanical effects on the intestinal wall, contributing to the better evacuation of feces.
- Rhubarb root increases intestinal motility. It is taken as a decoction for the night.
Cleansing the intestines, we contribute to the fact that the body, and hence the blood is not contaminated, quickly removing all unnecessary.
What else to clean the blood at home
We have disassembled the ways of cleansing the blood with food, drinks and herbs, but are there any other ways?
Corn poles increase the secretion of bile, by reducing viscosity. They reduce the content of bilirubin in the blood. The medicine is taken as a decoction for cholecystitis, cholangitis, and hepatitis. It affects the blood coagulation system, having a hemostatic effect, increase urinary secretion.
The complex action of corn poles helps the liver to clean the blood of toxins and remove excess fluid from the body. Before using any drug, even on the basis of herbs, you should consult a doctor!
- Lingonberry leaves are drunk in the form of decoctions and infusions. They have a diuretic effect, they can be used for urolithiasis. The leaves pour 200 ml of boiling water and insist 30 minutes.
- Blue cornflower flowers are taken as an infusion before meals 3 times a day.
- Diuretic charges from the leaves of bearberry also have a disinfecting effect on the urinary tract.
Diuretics are permissible to use when fluid retention in the body. For renal, cardiac and other diseases, only the doctor will recommend the best remedy, depending on the situation.
How to clean the blood at home with the help of hepatoprotectors? These funds facilitate the daily work of the liver. Herbal preparations are widely used in liver diseases, intoxications, and in hard physical labor, they are useful to people working in hazardous industries, in the treatment with cytostatics, which adversely affects the work of the liver. Also, these drugs are used if there is a risk of the formation of stones in the gallbladder, for example, in overweight people.
For prophylactic purposes, it is better to prefer to use vegetable "helpers" of the liver or their semi-synthetic analogues. An example are:
Ways to clean the blood vessels
To clean or reduce the size of cholesterol overlays on the vascular walls or to prevent their formation, it is important to observe dietary restrictions and other points, which we will discuss below. With strict observance of the rules, a decrease in cholesterol in the biochemical analysis of blood is noted after 3 months.
- It is necessary to calculate the level of cholesterol taken per day. It should be no more than 300 mg per day. Foods that are high in cholesterol are limited to: animal fats, butter, lard, fatty meats, fish, mayonnaise, margarine, fatty sour cream and cottage cheese, smoked sausages, cod liver and beef.
- Reduce weight to normal.
- Stop smoking.
- Monitor blood pressure.
- Exercise regularly.
- Minimize stress.
- Include in the diet products containing omega 3 fatty acids (seafood, mackerel, herring, halibut, olive and other vegetable oils, eggs, poultry, flax seeds, beef, walnuts, almonds, leafy greens).
Thus, the purification of blood from toxins in the home requires a multifaceted approach. Cleaning allows you to maintain the health of people with a predisposition to diseases of the heart and blood vessels, metabolic diseases. Also, blood purification facilitates the course of many chronic diseases.
At the core of the blood purification procedure is an attentive attitude towards your health. There are many ways provided, but only a doctor can choose exactly the cleaning method that will be useful for you. It must be remembered that self-improvisation with blood purification can seriously harm. It is not worth the risk, you just have to trust the advice of a specialist.