Blood cleansing at home
Many believe that you need to regularly clean the blood to stay or become healthy. Today, great importance is attached to such cleansing, and some even consider it to be almost a panacea.
Is it really? Due to what is the purification of blood? What are the ways? Are there any contraindications to the purification of blood, especially at home and what? Separately, we will touch upon the question of how to clean blood vessels from atherosclerotic plaques at home. We will analyze each question in turn.
What is the purification of blood and blood vessels?
Maintenance of the vital functions of the body is due to metabolism. Entering the intestines with food, complex substances are digested by simple digestive juices, which penetrate the bloodstream and enter into various reactions. Each of them performs its function. In the course of these reactions, a lot of "waste" is formed. They go to the blood, and then are exposed to all possible ways out into the environment. These are the ways:
- part of the waste material is rendered harmless by the liver;
- part leaves with bile in the intestine;
- other substances are excreted by the kidneys;
- a very small part is allocated with sweat and breathing.
If the listed systems are healthy, then some methods of cleaning are permissible, while in the case of illness, others are permissible.
About the blood, everything is clear, but what can the blood vessels be contaminated with? Most often, these are atherosclerotic plaques that are formed on the vascular walls due to the deposition of fats and cholesterol.
Methods for cleaning blood available at home
The blood can be beneficially affected:
- food products;
We will analyze each method separately.
Purification of blood with the help of products
Products containing fiber, are able to adsorb toxins, preventing them from being absorbed into the blood. In addition to toxins, it reduces the absorption of cholesterol and harmful fats, improves the evacuation of intestinal contents, has a choleretic effect, improves digestion. As a food for normal intestinal flora, cellulose does not allow the multiplication of pathogenic microorganisms that can cause putrefactive processes in it.
Daily requirement for fiber up to 60 grams. Regular intake of it is an important component of a healthy diet and at the same time helps to clean blood at home.
Care must be taken to foods that are high in fiber to people suffering from diseases of the digestive tract. They usually prescribed a diet, where it is indicated how much it can be eaten.
List of products containing fiber:
- beans (beans, peas, lentils);
- cereals (cereals, bread);
- bread from bran, cereal baking;
- fruits and berries:
For the same purpose, vegetable oils are used. They have a cholagogue effect. In their pure form, they also have a laxative effect, especially if taken on an empty stomach. Olive, sunflower, peanut, corn oil is added to salads, vegetable, cereal dishes, soups. For frying it is better to use vegetable oils instead of animal fat (pork, beef and others).
Purification of blood with the help of drinks
The purifying effect of drinks is associated with choleretic effect. Vegetable and fruit juices facilitate the removal of bile due to its dilution and stimulation of bile formation. The strongest in this regard are:
- juice of beet;
- black radish;
Cleansing the blood with herbs
Herbal decoctions with a laxative, choleretic, diuretic action, and also possessing the ability to restore liver cells can clean blood at home.
- Senna herb - increases the intake of sodium and water into the intestines, which leads to an increase in the volume of its contents. Laxative action is also due to an increase in peristalsis. Senna can cause increased gas production. At constant reception habituation develops. It is contraindicated in acute bowel diseases, strangulated hernias, uterine and intestinal hemorrhages.
- Kafiol - laxative drug, consisting of plant components. In addition to senna contains pulp plums, figs, vaseline oil. The drug causes chemical and mechanical effects on the intestinal wall, contributing to better evacuation of stool.
- The rhubarb root strengthens the intestinal peristalsis. It is taken in the form of broth for the night.
Cleansing the intestines, we contribute to the fact that the body, and therefore blood, is not contaminated, quickly removing all unnecessary.
How else to clean blood at home
We disassembled ways to cleanse blood with food, beverages and herbs, but are there any other ways?
Corn stalks increase the secretion of bile, due to a decrease in viscosity. They reduce the content of bilirubin in the blood. The medicine is taken as a decoction for cholecystitis, cholangitis, hepatitis. It affects the coagulating system of blood, having a hemostatic effect, increases the flow of urine.
The complex action of the corn stalks helps the liver to purify the blood from toxins and remove excess fluid from the body. Before applying any medication, even on the basis of herbs, you need to get a doctor's consultation!
- Leaves cranberries are drunk in the form of broths and infusions. They have a diuretic effect, they can be used for urolithiasis. Leaves pour 200 ml of boiling water and insist 30 minutes.
- Flowers of blue cornflower are taken in the form of infusion before meals 3 times a day.
- Diuretics from the bearberry leaves also have a disinfectant effect on the urinary tract.
Diuretics can be used for fluid retention in the body. In renal, cardiac and other diseases, the best remedy is recommended only by a doctor, depending on the situation.
How to clean blood at home with hepatoprotectors? These remedies facilitate the daily work of the liver. Vegetable preparations are widely used in liver diseases, intoxications, in heavy physical work, they are useful for people working in harmful industries, with cytostatics, which adversely affects the work of the liver. Also these drugs are used if there is a risk of formation of gallstones, for example, in overweight people.
In prophylactic purposes, it is better to prefer vegetative "helpers" of the liver or their semisynthetic analogues. An example are:
Methods of purification of blood vessels
To clean or reduce the size of cholesterol overlays on the vascular walls or to prevent their formation, it is important to observe the nutritional restrictions and other points that we will discuss below. With strict adherence to the rules, a decrease in cholesterol in the biochemical blood test is observed after 3 months.
- It is necessary to count the level of cholesterol taken for a day. It should not be more than 300 mg per day. Limit foods with high cholesterol content: animal fats, butter, lard, fatty meats, fish, mayonnaise, margarine, fatty sour cream and cottage cheese, smoked sausages, cod liver and beef.
- Reduce weight to normal.
- Quit smoking.
- Monitor blood pressure.
- Regularly engage in physical education.
- Minimize stress.
- Include in the diet products containing omega-3 fatty acids (seafood, mackerel, herring, halibut, olive and other vegetable oils, eggs, poultry meat, flax seeds, beef, walnuts, almonds, leafy greens).
Thus, the purification of blood from toxins at home requires a multifaceted approach. Cleaning allows to maintain health to people with a predisposition to heart and vascular diseases, metabolic diseases. Also, purification of blood facilitates the course of many chronic diseases.
At the heart of the blood purification procedure is a careful attitude to one's health. There are a lot of ways to do it, but you can choose the method of cleaning that will be useful for you, maybe only a doctor. It must be remembered that independent improvisation with the purification of blood can seriously harm. Do not take risks, you just need to trust the advice of a specialist.