Ways to cleanse lymph available at home
The lymphatic system is closely connected with all internal organs. The cleansing of the lymph begins after cleansing the intestines and liver, otherwise the removal of toxins brought by the lymph will be difficult.
There are medical methods for stimulating lymph circulation and detoxification of the lymph, but they are not available to everyone. But fortunately, effective cleansing of the lymph can be done at home.
What is lymph
Lymph is a clear, viscous fluid containing lymphocytes. Often it is called ichorus when it oozes from any wound received. The human body contains about 1-2 liters of lymph, the function of which is to protect the body from bacteria, viruses, toxins, parasites, to create immunity, to return proteins, salts, and water from body tissues to the blood.
In general, the lymphatic system performs several functions. The most important of them are the redistribution and purification of interstitial fluid in the body.
The smallest capillaries collect excess fluid from the interstitial space and deliver it to the lymph nodes, where it removes toxins, bacteria, viruses and parasites. Further, there is a further movement of the lymph through the larger vessels into the lymph nodes of the next level, then as a result, the fluid partially returns to the blood. The lymph nodes act as filters and pumps, pushing the lymph from the periphery to the center. The speed of movement is much less than that of the bloodstream, in addition, the lymphatic vessels have an undeveloped muscle layer. For these reasons, quite often there is such a phenomenon as lymph stasis. Dead cells, bacteria, viruses and toxins do not reach the liver, but settle in the lymph nodes or somehow get out through the skin and mucous membranes of the eyes, nasal cavity and bronchi, causing various diseases.
Why clean the lymph
Cleansing lymph is indicated for many health problems:
- diseases of the pelvic organs;
- skin-acne rash;
- joint disease;
- the appearance of papillomas and pigment spots on the skin;
- liver disease;
- chronic thrombophlebitis.
Cleansing the lymphatic system stimulates the immune system, eliminates allergies, promotes rejuvenation of the body. At first it is carried out 3-4 times a year, then 1-2 times is enough.
The procedure is contraindicated for pregnant and lactating women. Under the supervision of a physician, diabetes, hypertension, diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Ways to cleanse the lymph
Lymph cleansing is based on two processes - stimulation of lymph circulation and intestinal cleansing (where toxins end up) with the help of sorbents.
Natural juices have an excellent lymph-stimulating effect - they regulate water-salt and acid-base balance. Muscle load is also helpful.
Simple methods of stimulating lymph circulation
Exercise and massage play a significant role in stimulating the movement of lymph through the vessels.
- Great exercise from the system of recovery of the body Katsudzo Nishi. In the supine position, lift your arms and legs straight up. Start shallow-finely with limbs, while trying to relax your muscles. Exercise duration from 2 to 5 minutes, it is recommended to perform morning and evening daily.
- Any joint gymnastics stimulates lymph circulation. For a sample, you can take exercises for the joints of the course Norbekova. In the morning, take 10–15 minutes to your body: flex and unbend all joints in turn and rotate (if possible) from the fingers to the hips and shoulders. The lymph moves through the vessels to a large extent due to contractions of the surrounding muscles, so morning gymnastics will cope with a little stagnation.
- In addition to cleansing the lymph gymnastics useful massage. Important! Any massage should be done in the direction of the lymph: from the periphery to the center, on the legs from the bottom up. The fact is that the lymphatic vessels are very tender valves that do not allow the lymph to flow in the opposite direction from the lymph nodes. Therefore, massage should be done only in the direction of the lymph nodes. Also, during the massage, bypass the side and do not touch the lymph nodes.
- Lymph can not be overly warm. In the steam room, it should be no higher than 60 degrees, the bath and shower are pleasantly warm. It is unacceptable to warm the lymph nodes using a heating pad or means of physiotherapy.
- Fresh juice of celandine: the stems and leaves of the plant through a meat grinder, the resulting gruel squeeze. 450 ml of juice is required. It is diluted with 70 ml of alcohol to keep the mixture better. They drink before the meal in an incremental manner: in the morning - 1 drop, in the afternoon - 2, in the evening - 3. With each subsequent intake, 1 drop is added, reaching 15, then also gradually returning back to 1 drop.
- Herbs for cleansing the lymph: oregano, plantain, willow-herb, hips, grass of the highlander bird. In pharmacies you can buy ready-made fees for cleansing the lymph. They should be drunk for one month.
- Some fruits clean the lymph well: cornel, black chokeberry, barberry, red currant and sorrel.
- Cleansing lymph with Licorice and Enterosgel. Licorice has, among other things, a weak diuretic and laxative effect and regulates the water-salt metabolism, stimulating lymph circulation. Licorice root syrup is used: 1 tablespoon is diluted in one cup of hot water, drunk in a morning on an empty stomach. Then after half an hour you need to take 1 tablespoon of Enterosgel. You can eat in two hours, the course of purification lasts 14 days. A similar scheme for cleaning lymph with licorice and activated carbon (at the rate of 1 tablet of coal per 10 kg of weight) for 3 weeks. It should be borne in mind that licorice is incompatible with diuretic and heart drugs.
Cleansing the lymph with herbs is based on the stimulating and vasodilating action of some drugs. Conduct it using one of the following recipes.
Cleansing lymph by Butakova
A more complicated procedure is the cleansing of the lymphatic system with Butakova licorice. Olga Alekseevna Butakova, a doctor with 25 years of experience, reads to her colleagues lectures on the role of lymph in the human body and diseases that are caused by clogged lymph nodes, poor functioning of the lymphatic system.
In addition to the motor load, she recommends this method of cleaning lymph:
- Stage 1 - move the fluid from the interstitial space into the lymphatic vessels and then into the liver and intestines;
- Stage 2 - to adsorb toxins from the intestine;
- Stage 3 - to compensate for the loss of vitamins and minerals.
The course of purification is carried out as follows. Licorice take 3 tablets per day, pre-dissolving the tablet in a glass of warm water. 45–50 minutes after licorice, take 2 tablets of brown alga (30–45 minutes before a meal). Duration of cleaning is about 10-14 days. At the same time, the intake of vitamin-mineral complexes and probiotics developed by Coral Club Inc. is recommended. But according to a simplified scheme, you can use the most affordable drugs: licorice, activated carbon, vitamin C and folic acid.
Folk recipes for cleansing lymph
Cleansing lymph folk remedies carried out with the use of fresh juices or regular food.
- Mixed juice: beet 1 part, carrot 6 parts, cucumber 3 parts. Just a day will need 2 liters of juice, you need to drink it on 1 glass every hour.
- Citrus juices and fasting. This method will require 6 liters of melted water: cool the boiled water, freeze it, then let it melt. A day will require 4 liters of the mixture: 0.9 liters of grapefruit and orange juice and 200 milliliters of lemon, add 2 liters of melt water. Scheme of administration: in the morning it is necessary to make an enema with apple cider vinegar - 2 liters of water 2 tablespoons of vinegar, and a laxative - 1 tablespoon of Glauber's salt per 100 ml of water. Then take a warm shower or bath. Half an hour after a laxative drink a glass of juice. Then - half a glass every half hour. The cleaning course is designed for three days, during which they abstain from eating. After the expiration of the term, the hunger strike is gradual: in the morning they eat fruits and vegetables, in the evening they can make porridge, on the second day they return to the normal diet. Such a method is contraindicated in case of poor tolerance of citrus fruits, appendicitis tendency.
- Onions and garlic in milk. Take 1 head of onions and garlic, crushed together with the husk under a press or finely cut, add 1 lemon, cut with the peel. Cook in 1 liter of milk for several minutes. After straining should get 4 cups of liquid. They drink it for three days in the morning and in the evening half a glass half an hour before meals. The course of purification - 4 days. Dairy products are not consumed at this time.
- Sunflower oil. Use unrefined sunflower oil. In the morning, you need to "drive" it in your mouth, filtering it through your clenched teeth back and forth for 20 minutes, then spit it out. The oil will thicken and change color.
The lymphatic system plays a huge role, ensuring the circulation of fluid in the body and pulling toxins and slags from the interstitial space. To clean the lymph is recommended 1-2 times a year. To do this, you can use the easiest ways to simply include in your diet products that stimulate lymphatic circulation, and try out the full two-week cleaning courses. At the same time, special attention is paid to the implementation of daily physical exercises that promote the best movement of the lymph through the vessels and the rapid removal of toxic products from the body.