Deep cleansing of the pores of the face at home
Healthy well-groomed skin adds attraction to both men and women. This is especially true of the person. Of course, in the first place, the question of appearance interests the representatives of the weaker sex. But for those men who care about their health and practice the general cleansing of the body, it will also be useful to apply a few simple techniques of deep cleansing of the facial skin available at home.
Skin on the face is more susceptible to the effects of adverse factors than on other areas of the body. Frost, wind, dry air, dust - all this weakens the activity of glands and worsens the quality of the epithelial layer. On the face there are many skin pores through which the fat protective layer and sweat are released. Under adverse conditions, the pores become clogged with sebum, the normal metabolism in the epithelium is disturbed, and the skin accumulates slags and toxins. To restore the face to a radiant look and make the glands work well, perform a deep cleansing of the face that can be done at home.
The main procedures for cleansing the skin on the face
Carry out procedures regularly. The multiplicity of them depends on the type of skin:
- normal skin should be cleaned every two weeks;
- Cleansing oily skin on the face at home is done once a week;
- dry skin is treated once every four weeks.
Full recovery of the skin on the face with deep cleansing is done in the following sequence.
- Spread the face over the bath.
- Make exfoliation of the upper, dead layer of the epithelium.
- Apply to the person moisturizing, nourishing, drying or cleaning masks.
- After cleansing the pores on the face at home, if necessary, develop a daily comprehensive care to narrow the wide pores.
To conduct a deep cleansing of the pores of the face in the home, you need to properly steam out the skin. Steam softens the dried upper layer, helps to remove dead cells, melts frozen sebaceous glands.
- Before the tray, remove make-up, wash with cleansing gel or foam.
- Prepare the solution for the steam bath. To do this, make a decoction of grass. In a large saucepan pour about a liter of water, bring to a boil, add 1-2 tablespoons of herbs and boil for a few minutes. For oily skin, take nettles, lime, mother-and-stepmother and mint, for dry - oregano and thyme. With propensity to inflammation apply St. John's wort, celandine and calendula. Camomile and lavender are suitable for everyone.
- If there is no desire to fiddle with herbs, you can add to the hot water essential oil of about 10 drops per liter. Oily skin suitable bergamot, tea tree, for dry - orange, rose and jasmine, for the problem - sage, ylang-ylang, patchouli.
- A saucepan with broth is put on the table, allow to cool slightly under the lid. Then the cover is removed, and the face is tilted over the water at a distance of 30-40 cm so that it is pleasantly hot, as in a steam room. Top covered with a warm towel. It takes 10-15 minutes to open the pores and sweat glands work well, clearing the skin.
After the bath you can lie down a bit, covering your face with a warm towel. Then rinse the skin with cool water. At the end of the procedure, do not go outside for two hours.
During the procedure, you will have to breathe a prepared decoction, so choose pleasant and unobtrusive aromas for you.
After steaming, exfoliating procedures are performed - peeling. The easiest way is to mix the fine salt with the shaving cream. Cotton swab with this mixture gently with the help of circular movements massage the skin for several minutes, then rinse with warm water. This method is suitable for normal to oily skin. For sensitive and dry skin use other recipes.
- Cleansing the face from black dots at home can be done by mixing a crushed oatmeal in a coffee grinder with beaten egg whites. The resulting paste is applied to the skin of the face, avoiding the area of the eyelids and the nasolabial triangle. After drying, rinse with warm water.
- One spoonful of semolina is mixed with milk or cream until the paste is in place. The mixture is applied to a cotton pad and the face is massaged in a circular motion.
Masks for the face, for cleansing at home make based on clay.
Before use, the clay is diluted with warm water to pasty consistency and the necessary ingredients are added. Recipes for cleansing can be invented independently. During the preparation they are guided by the recommendations of cosmetologists.
- The fat skin is well-acting grapefruit, lemon, pomegranate, grapes, strawberries, mountain ash, apples, egg white. Clay: green, white or blue.
- For normal skin use: egg white and yolk, honey, plums, carrots, pears, pumpkin, corn flour. Clay: red + white (pink), black.
- Dry skin is blessed with milk, olive oil, honey, sour cream, bananas. Clay: red, yellow.
Face masks, for cleansing pores at home, are kept on the face for twenty minutes. Do not allow clay to dry out, otherwise the skin will get microtraumas. If necessary, you can moisten the mask a little with water.
Masks for cleaning the face at home alternate with moisturizing and nourishing masks.
As a basis for nutrient masks use oatmeal, kefir or yogurt, sour cream, olive oil, cottage cheese, egg yolk. When choosing products, consider the final consistency of the mask - it should be easy to use, do not drain from the face when applied. Nutritious masks keep on the face a little longer than cleansing - for 30-40 minutes.
Masks with a moisturizing effect for dry skin:
- juice of one grapefruit mixed with 2 teaspoons of honey;
- Banana knead in a gruel, add one egg yolk and a little olive oil;
- 50 grams of fresh yeast diluted in sour cream, let it brew for 30 minutes.
When the mask is a little dry, you can apply another layer.
Nourishing masks for oily skin:
- cottage cheese and honey mixed in equal quantities, add a few drops of lemon or juice from grated carrots;
- raw potatoes grate on a fine grater, add a teaspoon of oatmeal and protein from one egg (pre-whisk).
For normal skin, you can prepare masks for such recipes:
- boil one small young potato, crush, add a spoon of mashed strawberries and a spoonful of milk;
- Strawberry with a tablespoon of milk or cottage cheese.
You can use other fruits or berries: strawberries, apples, apricots, plums.
Masks clearing from black dots:
- mix fresh yeast with 3% hydrogen peroxide solution, apply the mask to the forehead and nose area for 10 minutes;
- mask-film: in the heated milk (2-3 tablespoons) add gelatin in an equal amount, should get a viscous mass, which is applied to the zone of black dots, allowed to dry and removed as a film.
Let us summarize the foregoing. To cleanse the skin of the face, a number of procedures must be carried out.
- First, the person is steamed over the herbal bath.
- Then, with the help of home remedies, exfoliation of the upper layer of the epithelium is done.
- After that, the skin needs to be saturated with nutrients and make up for lost moisture. To do this, the mask is applied to the face, made up according to various recipes.
Such procedures can be done once a week or 30 days, depending on the skin condition. In addition, at home, it is necessary to perform daily cleansing of the face, using cosmetic products - cleansing gels and foams.