How to clean the liver with oats at home
The liver is an organ that performs many functions: it participates in the digestion, neutralization of toxic substances, in protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism. In case of violation of its work, the whole body suffers.
To the liver to fully function, it needs help. One of the methods that you can use at home is to cleanse the liver with oats. On how to properly carry out such purification, what are the recipes, how effective such procedures will try to understand below.
What is useful oats
The healing properties of oats have long been known. Due to its composition, this herb is used to treat many diseases. Of particular value is the shell, which contains macro - and microelements: zinc, iron, phosphorus, cobalt, fluorine, silicon, iodine. Oat grains are rich in vitamins of group B, A, K, and E. The ratio of protein, fat and carbohydrate components is optimal for oats.
The shell of oats contains essential amino acids: arginine and ornithine, which are able to neutralize and eliminate toxic substances that have been accumulated in the body for years. Useful is the choleretic effect of cereal and its ability to stimulate intestinal motility.
How to prepare for cleansing the liver
If you read reviews about liver oat cleansing, then most people say that they have felt the beneficial effects of such cleansing. Only those who incorrectly prepared for the procedure or did not prepare at all, speak negatively.
The preparation period usually takes a week, but in some cases can go up to a month. At this time it is necessary to do the following:
- eat right: eliminate smoked foods, spicy, fatty, fried foods, muffins and pastries;
- increase in the diet foods rich in fiber and vitamins: vegetables, fruits, bran, fresh juices;
- do not take alcoholic beverages;
- do daily cleansing enemas .
Recommendations during the cleaning
To achieve the optimal effect of the cleaning procedure, you should follow some rules.
- Oat to cleanse the liver must be clean, not treated with chemicals.
- Take the kernels with the shell. Rinse before use.
- The course of purification is at least two weeks, but its duration can be increased to 2-3 months.
- The diet should contain predominantly herbal products. Dairy, meat products and bread should be excluded.
- To enhance the effect 1 time in ten days, you can make tubages (an event for emptying the gallbladder) with mineral water (Narzan, Borjomi). To do this, add sorbitol (2 granules) or Karlovy Vary salt (1/3 tsp) to a glass of water. Drink warm water in small sips and lie on the hot-water bottle in the right side for about two hours.
Recipes for cleansing the liver with oats
Consider the most effective and affordable recipes for cleansing the liver with oats.
The easiest way is to make a cold infusion. To do this, boil and cool a liter of water, pour 100 grams of oats with it, leave for 12 hours. It is enough to take 1/2 cup three times a day.
There are several ways to brew oats to clean the liver and take a decoction. You can use one of the following recipes.
- Oat kernels chop. Pour a tablespoon of the resulting raw material into a thermos. Pour 1000 ml of boiling water. After 12 hours, you can begin treatment. Per day you need to drink half of the infusion obtained, dividing it into 3 doses. Consume before meals.
- 150 grams of unrefined grain brew 1.5 liters of boiling water. Quarter an hour to simmer on low heat. Then wrap the dishes in which the oats are cooked and leave for 2 hours. Distribute the resulting broth in 3 doses (500 ml). Drink half an hour before meals.
- Pour a glass of oats into the pan and pour it with three liters of hot water. Put in the oven, where the temperature should be 150 ° C, leave for two hours. Remove the pot from the oven, and when the broth cools down - strain and squeeze. Take 150 ml twice a day.
- In dishes with thick walls, for example, cast iron, pour a glass of oats, pour warm water (3 liters). Bring to a boil and turn off the stove. Let it brew for 24 hours, then squeeze the infusion and strain. Take 150 ml twice a day.
There are other options how to prepare and use oats to clean the liver.
You can use cereal instead of breakfast and dinner. To do this, pour a glass of oat grains with 800 ml of water. During the day, this mixture should be infused. Eat 2 tablespoons for breakfast, carefully chewing. After half an hour, drink 1/2 cup of water in which the oats were soaked. Try not to drink or eat anything during the next three hours.
For lunch you can eat any fruit. After half an hour again drink 100 ml of oatmeal. After 3 hours, when you want to eat, you can use soaked dried fruits. Dinner repeats breakfast. Before bed, you can afford to eat some vegetables. This diet can be followed no more than two weeks.
There are several options for making this healing drink.
- The easiest recipe for oat jelly kissel to cleanse the liver: Pour 1/2 cup of oatmeal with mineral water without gas. Leave the mixture overnight. In the morning drink the resulting kissel instead of breakfast. Continue to take kissel for at least 7 days.
- The second method: put 0.5 kg of oatmeal in a 3-liter jar and fill with water to half the volume. Cover with a napkin and leave for 3 days in a warm place. After that, strain, pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. After the jelly has cooled, it can be used with berries or honey.
Kissel from oats according to Izotov's prescription
Particularly useful is oatmeal pudding, proposed by Dr. Izotov. For its preparation will require a three-liter jar, a pound of oat flakes and 300 grams of whole grains. Flakes and milled seeds poured into a jar, pour 400 ml of yogurt. You can use curdled milk. Add 1500 ml of water at room temperature. Mix everything thoroughly with a wooden spoon, close the capron lid and wrap up with a towel. Leave to wander in a warm place.
After 2 days, strain the mixture with a colander. Pour into the jar the liquid part, which will get about 2 liters. Rinse the remaining mass to clear water, which should also be drained, but into another jar. Lids close both banks. Leave for 16 hours.
During this time, the contents of the second can will be divided into two layers: a white precipitate will be on the bottom, water on top. Top layer gently drain and store in the refrigerator. Can be added to jelly or used for cooking okroshka. The bottom layer will serve as the basis for jelly. Keep everything in a cold place for a maximum of 3 weeks.
The jelly itself is prepared as follows: 3 tablespoons of the base, and 4 can be mixed with 400 ml of water from the first jar. Put the mixture on a small fire, let it boil, stirring constantly. It is better to use a wooden spoon. Boil for 5 minutes. At the end, you can add dried fruit or honey. For those who do not like sweets, you can cut fresh greens (parsley, dill) in jelly and add some vegetable oil.
Such a healthy product will replace breakfast. Eat kissel should be daily for a month. After three weeks the course can be repeated.
Contraindications cleansing the liver with oats
Although the procedure for cleansing the liver is very useful, it can be done by no means to everyone. There are certain contraindications for cleansing the liver with oats:
- diseases of the gallbladder, mainly cholelithiasis;
- severe liver and kidney failure;
- diseases of the digestive system during the period of exacerbation;
- severe diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- celiac disease (celiac disease).
Now, knowing how to clean the liver with oats at home, you can try to implement it. But before you begin the procedure of purification, it is necessary to undergo an examination and make sure that there are no contraindications. If this is not done, then cleaning the liver will not bring benefit. And such experiments can end in a hospital bed.