Cleaning the body with rice at home
Rice is one of the most popular products in the world. And this is not surprising. Not only does rice have many varieties, it has the ability to absorb the taste of other ingredients of the dish, it also has many useful properties.
Purifying rice at home has almost no contraindications, perfectly removes toxins from the intestines and helps restore the salt balance in the body.
Useful properties of different varieties of rice
There are several varieties of rice, most of them suitable for a cleansing program.
- Round grain rice, short - contains a lot of starch. During cooking, it absorbs a lot of water and boils well.
- Long grain contains less starchy substances and therefore is seemingly transparent, and does not stick together during cooking.
- Brown is rougher than other varieties and is not recommended for people with stomach disorders.
- Jasmine - has a delicate flavor and is used to make desserts and sweet dishes.
- Basmati - it's better to steam, keeping its unique taste and aroma.
- Italian rice has a neutral taste and is suitable for preparing mixed dishes. Well soak when soaking.
- Wild rice is very tough and is used for sprouting and adding to soups or salads.
Purifying rice at home is best done using round or Italian rice.
Why rice has long been considered a useful product? The fact that it has a number of unique properties, compared with other cereals.
- Rice contains more starch than other cereals. It is easily absorbed by the body and gives a lot of energy.
- Contains a significant amount of calcium.
- It contains a lot of potassium, which favorably affects the heart muscle, lowers blood pressure and normalizes the kidneys.
- Liquid rice porridge has enveloping properties, which is used for diseases of the stomach and intestines.
- In addition to calcium and potassium, rice contains large amounts of zinc and B vitamins.
- It has the ability to adsorb, absorbing gases and harmful metabolic substances in the intestine.
- Has hypoallergenic properties.
- Rice has a fixative effect, which is used in digestive disorders.
Why spend rice cleansing
Rice cleansing is recommended in the following cases:
- to remove toxins from the intestine;
- with a tendency to allergic reactions;
- if there are problems in the kidneys;
- for gentle cleansing of the liver;
- with a tendency to diarrhea;
- with the deposition of salts in the joints;
- for the prevention of cancer of the stomach and intestines.
Cleansing the body with rice and practice for weight loss. At home, this cleaning does not require special treatment and high costs.
How to clean the rice
All cleanings are carried out only soaked and cooked rice. Prolonged soaking removes starch from the grain, and thanks to the cellular structure of the plant fibers, rice acquires adsorbing abilities. During the cleaning limit the intake of salt, fat and sweets.
The most common four methods of rice cleaning the body.
- Purification with rice for 40 days . Need to prepare five half-liter glass jars. They are numbered to avoid confusion. Take 2-3 tablespoons of rice, washed, then put in a jar and pour water. The next day, the water is drained and fresh is added. In the jar number 2 put the next portion of rice, pour water for a day. The next day, the water is drained, and so on, until all five cans are filled. The rice from the first can is poured with boiling water and steamed for 40 minutes. If there is a weak stomach or there are diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, then the rice is boiled like ordinary porridge. They eat without salt and seasonings for breakfast, pre-drinking a glass of water. This cycle of purification lasts 40 days.
- Purifying rice in Tibetan . Take as many spoons of rice as you are. The cereal is washed, put in a jar and poured with clean boiled water. Jar put in the fridge. The next morning, the water is drained, one full spoonful of rice is taken and the cereal is again filled with cold water. Spoon rice cooked for 4-5 minutes, eat on an empty stomach without additives. After 1 hour you can eat other food. The next morning, they take another spoonful of rice, and change the water in the jar. So, do until the rice is over.
- Easy way . For those who are too lazy to change the water and mess with the banks, we can recommend this method. Take 2.5–3 kg of rice, put in a large saucepan. During the week, rice is washed daily under running water for 10–15 minutes. To do this, you can tie a gauze to the pan so that the rice does not flow. After a week, the cereal is dried and put in a paper bag. Cook for breakfast on a tablespoon as a usual porridge, only boiled rice should be washed with warm water. After breakfast you can not eat for 4 hours. The course of purification lasts 30 days.
- Method of cleaning rice for three days . It is recommended for those who are not ready for long courses. Rice is washed immediately before cooking for several minutes, until the dregs disappear. Then poured boiling water and cooked until half cooked for 10-15 minutes. For three days only rice is eaten, during normal meal times. Kashu chew carefully. The amount of rice is not limited, but it must be unsalted and without additives - spices, oil, and so on. After 9 pm do not eat.
During the cleansing should use foods rich in potassium: greens, dried fruit, baked potatoes. The fact is that soaked rice removes potassium from the body. With a lack of this element, weakness and rapid heartbeat can be observed.
To remove salts from the joints, it is recommended to slightly lengthen the course - up to 2 months. Purification with rice can be carried out no more than once a year.
Contraindications for rice cleansing
There are practically no contraindications to rice cleansing. Caution should be applied this method to people suffering from chronic constipation, because rice has a fixing effect. It is undesirable to use rice for cleansing with hemorrhoids and inflammatory diseases of the rectum. It is also not recommended to do any cleaning for pregnant and lactating women, children up to 12–13 years old.
Rice is a very useful product. It is easily absorbed by the body, contains many macronutrients and B vitamins. The most useful is considered to be unrefined, brown rice. It contains the largest number of substances needed by man. But for cleaning the body with rice at home, it is better to use those varieties that swell well - round and Italian rice. If the purification takes place through the daily rice breakfast, then you can use different varieties - this will allow you to get acquainted with this wonderful product and become a real rice gourmet.