Cleansing blood vessels from cholesterol folk remedies
Today, all over the world, cardiovascular diseases hold palm among the diseases in humans. Their development is mainly associated with changes in the structure of the vascular wall, first of all - atherosclerosis of large arteries. The mechanism of formation of atherosclerotic plaques is rather complicated, and scientists still struggle to find out why the cholesterol metabolism in the body is disturbed.
To adhere to the correct diet and practice cleansing the blood vessels from cholesterol using folk remedies is necessary not only to those people who have an increased amount of lipoproteins in their blood. Doctors found that the prevention of atherosclerosis must begin at an early age, since the disease develops for a long time and is asymptomatic. The result of the final stage of atherosclerosis is impaired blood circulation due to the narrowing of the vascular lumen. At the same time, the organs most sensitive to the lack of oxygen - the brain, the heart - are affected. Also often have problems with the blood supply to the lower extremities.
The role of cholesterol in the body
Getting rid of cholesterol is not quite the correct formulation of the task of vascular health. Cholesterol plays a huge role in the life of the whole organism.
Compounds based on cholesterol form the skeleton of the cell wall, from which steroid hormones and bile acids, vitamin D3 in the skin are formed. Cholesterol is actively synthesized in the liver, and is transported in the blood in conjunction with protein molecules in the form of lipoproteins.
Causes of cholesterol deposits in the vessels
If cholesterol plays such an important role, then why does it become dangerous? Under the influence of various factors, lipoproteins circulating in the blood begin to deposit in the walls of blood vessels. At the same time, primary, loose plaques are formed that are not stable formation. Cholesterol circulates through them, making a constant exchange with blood.
There is "bad" and "good" cholesterol. Low-density lipoproteins (LDL) - “bad” cholesterol accumulates in the wall of large vessels, forming the basis for an atherosclerotic plaque. A high-density lipoprotein (HDL) - “good” cholesterol passes through the plaque, dragging the LDL molecule back into the bloodstream. Thus, an increase in total cholesterol in the blood is not yet a symptom of the disease.
When the amount of “good” cholesterol decreases, the risk of atherosclerotic plaques increases. The damaged place in the vessel wall begins to germinate with fibrous tissue, soak in calcium salts, the plaque hardens and increases in size, blocking the vessel lumen.
Doctors associate the violation of cholesterol metabolism with many factors:
- aging of the body;
- unhealthy diet;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- smoking and alcohol;
- chronic diseases of the liver, kidneys, thyroid gland;
- stress and emotional disorders;
- taking certain drugs (steroid hormones, contraceptives).
Women are less prone to increased cholesterol than men. Such problems appear in them usually at a later age, after the onset of menopause.
Diet to lower blood cholesterol
Despite the fact that most of the cholesterol is synthesized in the liver, to lower its level in the blood, it is necessary to limit its intake with food. It is also necessary to control the intake of fats, which are provocateurs of increased cholesterol synthesis.
Products not recommended in compliance with the cholesterol diet:
- animal fats;
- fat meat;
- offal: liver, kidneys, brains;
- fried foods;
- egg yolk;
- milk and products based on it, especially with a high percentage of fat;
- synthetic fats - margarine and so on.
- vegetable oils;
- ocean fish;
- soybeans, beans, beans;
- baked apples;
- greens, onions, garlic;
- vegetables and fruits.
To remove harmful cholesterol from the body approximately once a year, it is good to cleanse the blood vessels. During the cleaning of blood vessels from cholesterol plaques it is necessary to adhere to the recommended diet.
Folk recipes for cleaning vessels
There are a large number of popular recipes for cleaning vessels. Funds based on garlic and lemon have gained the most popularity, and herbal preparations have a good effect.
Tibetan method of cleansing vessels with garlic
This recipe for cleansing blood vessels based on the use of garlic tincture with alcohol. By itself, garlic has many useful properties, like alcohol tincture based on it. This method is called the Tibetan recipe for the cleansing of blood vessels, and it is very popular among admirers of traditional medicine. Cleansing the vessels with garlic in the Tibetan recipe is carried out as follows.
This recipe for garlic tincture to cleanse the blood vessels is contraindicated for people suffering from kidney disease, epilepsy and during pregnancy.
Lemon vascular cleansing recipes
Lemon contains a lot of vitamin C, which is a good antioxidant that improves the elasticity of blood vessels. Lemon is combined with other products that enhance its effect. In all recipes, fruits are used along with the peel.
- Cleaning vessels with lemon and garlic: 4 heads of peeled garlic and 4 lemons grind in a meat grinder. Fold in a three-liter container and fill with warm boiled water. After 3 days, extract the infusion and take 100 ml three times a day. The course is designed for 40 days, just need to prepare 4 servings of infusion, which is stored in the refrigerator for no more than 10 days.
- Cleaning vessels with lemon and honey: twist the lemon in a meat grinder, infuse the resulting mass in 1 liter of water for three days. Take three times a day, 50 ml with one spoon of honey.
- Cleansing vessels with lemon, onion, garlic and honey. Make a mixture of 3 lemons, 1 onion, 200 grams of garlic and 250 grams of honey. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
- Ginger, lemon and honey. To clean the vessels, proceed as follows: peel a small ginger root, grate it, put it in a thermos, squeeze the juice from one lemon and pour it all over with hot water. Add honey to taste and drink instead of tea. You can prepare a mixture in a meat grinder: 1 ginger root, 1 lemon, 150 grams of honey. Take 1 teaspoon per day.
- Cleaning the vessels with orange and lemon. Take 2 lemons and 2 oranges, twist in a meat grinder, add 2 spoons of honey. Mixture stored in the refrigerator. Take 2-3 teaspoons per day, the course of treatment is one month.
Cleaning the vessels with bay leaf
To cleanse the vessels with a bay leaf, decoction is prepared daily: 5–6 g of laurel per 300 ml of water. Boil for 3-5 minutes, then insist in a thermos for 8 hours.
Strain the liquid and drink in small portions during the day in between meals. Infusion taken within three days. Then you need a break for one week, after which another three days to take the infusion.
Cleaning vessels with apple vinegar is recommended as a preventive measure. In the morning on an empty stomach take 1 tablespoon of natural apple cider vinegar, diluted in 100 ml of warm water. You can add to the drink a little honey.
Conduct the following course of treatment: the month of admission, the week of the break and then two more similar cycles. Those who have problems with blood vessels, you can drink this drink constantly.
Contraindications: increased acidity of the stomach, cystitis.
For a mild cleansing of the vessels use buckwheat jelly. Prepare it immediately before use from whole-ground buckwheat flour.
One tablespoon of flour is poured over 100 ml of water and boiled for 3-5 minutes. Drink 100-200 ml twice a day before meals for a month.
Cleansing vessels with herbs
Recommended herbs for cleansing blood vessels from cholesterol.
- Dandelion root powder - 1 teaspoon before meals for 6 months.
- Licorice root - 2 tablespoons per 0.5 liters of water. Boil for 10 minutes. Take a third cup 4 times a day for three weeks.
- Linden flowers - 1 tablespoon of powder before meals for a month.
- Collection of yarrow, chamomile, strawberry leaves, immortelle and birch buds in equal parts. Brew 2 tablespoons of the collection for 0.5 liters of water in a thermos for 12 hours. Drink ½ cup twice a day for 3-4 weeks.
It is recommended to purge blood vessels from cholesterol for people at risk and just for those who care about their health. Most of the above recipes not only reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood, but also have a positive effect on the state of the blood vessels in general. During the period of cleansing, it is recommended to follow a diet low in fat and daily walk in the fresh air.