Purification of blood vessels from cholesterol by folk remedies
Today, among the world's diseases among people, cardiovascular diseases hold the palm tree. Their development is associated mainly with changes in the structure of the vascular wall, primarily - atherosclerosis of large arteries. The mechanism of formation of atherosclerotic plaques is complex enough, and scientists are still struggling to unravel the clue why the exchange of cholesterol in the body is disturbed.
Adhering to the right diet and practicing the cleaning of blood vessels from cholesterol by folk remedies is necessary not only for those people who have a lot of lipoproteins in their blood. The doctors established that the prevention of atherosclerosis must begin at the earliest age, as the disease develops long and is asymptomatic. The result of the final stage of atherosclerosis is a violation of blood circulation due to the narrowing of the lumen of the vessels. In this case, the organs most sensitive to lack of oxygen - the brain, the heart, suffer. Also, there are often problems with blood supply to the lower extremities.
The role of cholesterol in the body
Getting rid of cholesterol - this is not quite right statement of the problem of vascular rehabilitation. Cholesterol plays a huge role in the vital activity of the whole organism.
Compounds based on cholesterol form the framework of the cell wall, from it are formed steroid hormones and bile acids, vitamin D3 in the skin. Cholesterol is actively synthesized in the liver, and in the blood is transported in conjunction with protein molecules in the form of lipoproteins.
The causes of the deposition of cholesterol in the vessels
If cholesterol plays such an important role, then why does it become dangerous? Under the influence of various factors, lipoproteins circulating in the blood begin to be deposited in the walls of the vessels. In this case, primary, loose plaques are formed, which are not a stable formation. Cholesterol circulates through them, making a permanent exchange with blood.
There is a "bad" and "good" cholesterol. Lipoproteins of low density (LDL) - "bad" cholesterol settles in the wall of large vessels, forming the basis for an atherosclerotic plaque. A high-density lipoprotein (HDL) - "good" cholesterol passes through the plaque freely, dragging back to the bloodstream of the LDL molecule. Thus, an increase in total cholesterol in the blood is not yet a symptom of the disease.
When the amount of "good" cholesterol decreases, the risk of developing atherosclerotic plaques increases. The damaged site in the wall of the vessel begins to germinate with a fibrous tissue, soak with calcium salts, the plaque hardens and grows in size, clogging the lumen of the vessel.
Cholesterol metabolism is associated with many factors:
- aging of the body;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- smoking and alcohol;
- chronic diseases of the liver, kidneys, thyroid gland;
- stress and emotional disorders;
- taking certain drugs (steroid hormones, contraceptives).
Women are less prone to increased cholesterol than men. Such problems appear in them usually at a later age, after the onset of menopause.
Diet for lowering cholesterol in the blood
Despite the fact that most of the cholesterol is synthesized in the liver, in order to lower its level in the blood, it is necessary to limit its intake with food. It is also necessary to control the intake of fats, which are provocateurs of increased cholesterol synthesis.
Products not recommended if you follow a cholesterol diet:
- animal fats;
- fat meat;
- by-products: liver, kidneys, brains;
- fried food;
- egg yolk;
- Milk and products based on it, especially with a high percentage of fat content;
- synthetic fats - margarine and so on.
- vegetable oils;
- oceanic fish;
- soybeans, beans, beans;
- baked apples;
- greens, onions, garlic;
- vegetables and fruits.
To remove harmful cholesterol from the body approximately once a year, it is good to carry out vascular purification. During the cleaning of blood vessels from cholesterol plaques, you must adhere to the recommended diet.
Folk recipes for the purification of blood vessels
There is a large number of folk recipes for cleaning vessels. The most popular products are based on garlic and lemon, and the collection of medicinal herbs also has a good effect.
Tibetan method of purifying vessels with garlic
This recipe for cleaning the vessels is based on using a tincture of garlic with alcohol. Garlic itself has many useful properties, like an alcohol based tincture based on it. This method is called the Tibetan prescription for the purification of blood vessels, and it is very popular among admirers of traditional medicine. Purification of the vessels with garlic according to the Tibetan prescription is carried out as follows.
This recipe for garlic tincture for the purification of blood vessels is contraindicated in people suffering from kidney disease, epilepsy and during pregnancy.
Recipes for vascular purification using lemon
Lemon contains a lot of vitamin C, which is a good antioxidant, improving the elasticity of blood vessels. Lemon is combined with other products that enhance its effect. In all recipes, fruits are used together with the peel.
- Cleaning the vessels with lemon and garlic: 4 heads of peeled garlic and 4 lemons grind in a meat grinder. Fold in a three-liter tank and pour warm boiled water. After 3 days, extract the infusion and take 100 ml three times a day. The course is designed for 40 days, all you need to prepare 4 servings of infusion, which is stored in the refrigerator for no more than 10 days.
- Purification of vessels with lemon and honey: lemon twist on a meat grinder, the resulting mass to insist in 1 liter of water for three days. Take three times a day for 50 ml with one spoonful of honey.
- Purification of vessels with lemon, onion, garlic and honey. Make a mixture of 3 lemons, 1 onion, 200 grams of garlic and 250 grams of honey. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
- Ginger, lemon and honey. To clean the vessels come as follows: a small root of the ginger is peeled, rubbed on a grater, put into a thermos, there to squeeze out the juice from one lemon and all this pour hot water. Add honey to taste and drink instead of tea. You can prepare the mixture in a meat grinder: 1 ginger root, 1 lemon, 150 grams of honey. Take 1 teaspoon per day.
- Purification of blood vessels with orange and lemon. Take 2 lemons and 2 oranges, twist in a meat grinder, add 2 tablespoons of honey. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator. Take 2-3 teaspoons a day, the course of treatment - one month.
Purification of vessels with bay leaf
To cleanse the vessels with a bay leaf prepare a decoction daily: 5-6 gr of laurushka per 300 ml of water. Boil for 3-5 minutes, then insist in a thermos for 8 hours.
Fluid to strain and drink in small portions during the day in between meals. Infusion to take within three days. Then you need a break for one week, after which you take an infusion for three more days.
Purification of vessels with apple cider vinegar is recommended for preventive purposes. In the morning on an empty stomach take 1 tablespoon of natural apple cider vinegar, diluted in 100 ml of warm water. You can add a little honey to the drink.
The next course of treatment is carried out: the month of reception, the week of the break and then two more similar cycles. Those who have problems with blood vessels, you can drink this drink constantly.
Contraindications: increased gastric acidity, cystitis.
For a gentle purification of the vessels use buckwheat jelly. Prepare it immediately before consumption from whole-wheat flour.
One tablespoon of flour is poured into 100 ml of water and boiled for 3-5 minutes. Drink 100-200 ml two times a day before meals for a month.
Vessel Cleansing with Herbs
Recommended herbs for cleaning the vessels of cholesterol.
- Powder from the root of a dandelion - 1 teaspoon before eating for 6 months.
- Licorice root - 2 tablespoons per 0.5 liters of water. Boil for 10 minutes. Take a third cup four times a day for three weeks.
- Lime flowers - 1 tablespoon of powder before eating for a month.
- Collection of yarrow, chamomile, leaves of strawberry, immortelle and birch buds in equal parts. Brew 2 tablespoons collection per 0.5 liters of water in a thermos bottle for 12 hours. Drink 1/2 cup twice a day for 3-4 weeks.
Carry out cleansing of blood vessels from cholesterol is recommended for people at risk and just for those who care about their health. Most of the above recipes not only reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood, but also favorably affect the condition of the vessels as a whole. During the cleansing period, it is recommended that you follow a diet low in fat and walk daily outdoors.