Cleansing the body with oats at home
Oats and their products are very useful for the human body. Not only the English, who eat oatmeal for breakfast, are fans of this cereal. In Russia, long oatmeal was the basis of the diet. From it, porridges, broths and kissels were prepared, and the product of processing oats, together with husks, was oatmeal, much appreciated because of its high nutritional value and good taste.
Infusions and decoctions of oats are widely used to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. There are numerous recipes for cleansing the body with oats, which we consider below.
What is useful oats
Oats contain all the necessary amino acids, it has a rich vitamin and mineral composition. The highest content of vitamins B1, B2, B6, B9, E, PP, as well as macronutrients - phosphorus, potassium and magnesium.
In folk medicine, decoctions and infusions of oats are used as anti-inflammatory, diuretic and choleretic agents, they have a softening effect during diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, are used for skin diseases. The active substances contained in oats, stimulate immunity in infectious diseases.
Due to these properties, as well as a high content of fiber, oats are actively used to gently cleanse the body of toxins and slags. How to drink oats to cleanse the body? It is used in the form of infusions and decoctions, make jelly or use oatmeal. The course of purification is long - at least 10–14 days, and for removing sand and stones, while cleansing the kidneys and liver - up to 2–3 months.
Who is recommended oats peeling
Cleansing the body with oats at home can be practiced by all people who do not have contraindications, which will be discussed in the next section. Oat cleansing is especially recommended in the following cases:
- type 2 diabetes;
- cold and flu;
- stones in the kidneys;
- the initial stage of hypertension.
Also take it:
- for weight loss;
- bowel cleansing;
- liver cleanse;
- purification of the lungs.
Contraindications for oat cleansing
This herb is not useful to all people who want to do their health. Cleansing has its own contraindications:
- severe heart, liver, and kidney diseases;
- cholecystitis and stones in the gallbladder;
- increased acidity of the stomach;
- gluten deficiency.
When exacerbation of diseases of the stomach and intestines before the start of cleansing, you should consult with your doctor.
Weight loss recipes
Oatmeal is low in calories, has a balanced composition and perfectly cleanses the intestines. Therefore, it is often used in various diets and for weight loss.
- Diet on oatmeal. For 2-3 days, they eat only oatmeal, cooked in water without salt and oil. The amount of porridge is unlimited, but you must carefully chew food. In porridge, you can add a little honey, dried apricots and prunes.
- For 3-4 weeks they take oatmeal before meals: Pour 3 tablespoons of cereal with one glass of water. Insist for 12 hours, eat 3-4 tablespoons before meals.
- You can use a decoction of oats. Here's how to brew oats to cleanse the body and lose weight: half a cup of grains in 1.5 liters of water, cook for half an hour. Then drain the broth, put in the refrigerator. Drink in small portions throughout the day.
Liver cleaning recipes
Cleansing the liver with oats at home is a mild and safe cleaning, but it should be done within 3-4 weeks. At the same time for the preparation of infusions and decoctions is better to take the uncleaned grains.
- Oat kissel - a recipe for cleansing the liver: 300 grams of grains pour half a cup of yogurt, put one tablespoon of sour cream for sourdough. All fill with water in the amount of 2 liters and put in a warm place for souring. After three days, drain the resulting infusion to bring to a boil over low heat. Drink half a glass before meals.
- Take oats in the amount of 150 grams per 1.5 liters of water. Throw in boiling water, boil for 15–20 minutes, then wrap and let stand for 2 hours. Strain. Drink 1-2 glasses, three times a day, half an hour before meals. The course should be carried out at least 15 days.
- The following recipe has a choleretic effect. Oats pour cold water in the ratio of 1:10, insist during the day. Drink half a glass of infusion before meals.
Recipes for cleaning the kidneys
A decoction of oats has a diuretic effect and contributes to the removal of stones and sand.
- Purifying the kidneys with oats and honey: 100 grams of grains pour 1 liter of water and boil until half the contents of the pan evaporate. Add 2 tablespoons of honey, boil for another 10 minutes. Strain and drink three times a day, half a glass per reception.
- This recipe helps the removal of sand from the kidneys and gallbladder. Take two glasses of oats in three liters of water, cook in a saucepan for three hours. Then twist the grains in a meat grinder, put the mass back into the broth and add another liter of boiled water. The resulting mixture is stored in the refrigerator, drink in the form of heat during the day. This amount of decoction is for two days. The course of purification is carried out for a long time - for 2–3 months. On the third day, it is possible that the urine stains in a reddish color is normal, it disappears in 3-4 weeks.
Lung Purification Recipes
Lungs need to be cleaned not only to smokers and workers of hazardous industries, but also to residents of the metropolis exposed to road dust and smog. Oats, boiled in milk, well cleans the lungs and bronchi. It can be used for prophylactic and therapeutic purposes. Unlike cleaning other organs, a week course is enough to remove toxins from the lungs. Use the following recipes.
- A glass of cereal pour 500 ml of milk, cook over low heat for an hour. Grind through a sieve or grind in a blender. The resulting mass is before meals. Boil will have three times a day, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The course takes 7 days. During this period, a cough may appear to help remove sputum from the lungs, from which slags and toxins will come out.
- In pneumonia, the purification of the lungs with oats is recommended. Untreated grains are washed, poured one glass of oats with one liter of milk, boiled for an hour. Broth filter and drink in the form of heat, with honey, 2-3 times a day during the week. Before each use, prepare a new batch.
Recipes for cleansing the stomach and intestines
In the intestines, oats act as an enterosorbent, absorbing toxins and slags. In addition, it has an enveloping effect and improves peristalsis.
- It is recommended to drink decoction or infusion, but you can practice cleansing the intestines with oatmeal. In this case, arrange regular fasting days on oatmeal.
- Oatmeal cleansing by the Jean de S method is popular. Katherine. This French doctor applied the technique on himself, drinking two cups of broth daily before meals in the morning, at lunch, and three hours after lunch. The duration of such purification is two weeks, it is recommended to conduct it twice a year.
Purification Recipes for Diabetes
Oat starch is absorbed slowly, so it is recommended to use cereals for diabetes. Oats also help lower blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol and strengthen blood vessels.
- Per liter of water take one glass of cereal. They need to boil for 20-30 seconds, then roast on the fire until thick. The resulting broth strain and dilute with hawthorn juice in equal quantities. Drink for 1-2 months, three times a day, one glass.
- In diabetes, it is good to eat germinated oats. Eat green sprouts, adding them to cereals and salads in the amount of 1 teaspoon per day.
Also, broths of oats can be drunk with colds and flu, with feverish conditions, during the recovery period after infectious diseases.
Cleansing the body from toxins and toxins at home with oats is a gentle but effective method. It helps clean the lungs, intestines, kidneys and liver, and oats are also used for weight loss. It takes patience to cleanse with oats. The course of purification usually lasts about 2-4 weeks, sometimes up to two months. It is better to take the uncleaned grains, since the husk contains many useful substances. During cooking, it should be borne in mind that all broths are prepared in an enamel pot. Infusions and decoctions are stored in the refrigerator for no more than two days. If milk is present in the recipe, then the mixture should be prepared immediately before use, only once.