Cleansing the body with oats at home
Oats and products of its processing are very useful for the human body. Not only the English, who use oatmeal for breakfast, are fans of this cereal. From time immemorial oatmeal in Russia was the basis of the diet. From it prepared porridge, soup and jelly, and the product of processing of oats along with the husks - oatmeal, was very appreciated because of high nutritional value and good taste.
Infusions and decoctions of oats are widely used to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. There are numerous recipes for cleansing the body of oats, which we will consider below.
What is useful oats
In oats contain all the necessary amino acids, it has a rich vitamin and mineral composition. The highest content of vitamins B1, B2, B6, B9, E, PP, as well as macroelements - phosphorus, potassium and magnesium.
In folk medicine, decoctions and infusions of oats are used as an anti-inflammatory, diuretic and cholagogue, they have a softening effect during diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, are used for skin diseases. The active substances contained in oats stimulate immunity in infectious diseases.
Thanks to these properties, as well as the high fiber content, oats are actively used for soft cleansing of the body from toxins and toxins. How to drink oats for body cleansing? It is used in the form of infusions and broths, make jelly or use oat flakes. The course of purification is long - at least 10-14 days, and for removing sand and stones, with cleansing of the kidneys and liver - up to 2-3 months.
Who is recommended to cleanse with oats
Cleansing the body with oats at home can be practiced by all people who do not have contraindications, which will be discussed in the next section. Especially recommended oat cleansing in the following cases:
- diabetes mellitus type 2;
- cold and flu;
- stones in the kidneys;
- the initial stage of hypertensive disease.
Also it is accepted:
- for weight loss;
- cleansing of the intestine;
- purification of the liver;
- purification of the lungs.
Contra-indications of oats purification
This cereal is not useful to all people who want to do their health. Purification has its contraindications:
- severe diseases of the heart, liver and kidneys;
- cholecystitis and gallstones;
- increased acidity of the stomach;
- gluten insufficiency.
In case of an exacerbation of diseases of the stomach and intestines, before starting the cleansing, it is necessary to consult the attending physician.
Recipes for weight loss
Oatmeal is low-calorie, has a balanced composition and perfectly cleanses the intestines. Therefore, it is often used in various diets and for weight loss.
- Diet on oatmeal porridge. For 2-3 days, only oatmeal cooked on water without salt and oil is eaten. The amount of porridge is not limited, but it is necessary to thoroughly chew the food. In porridge you can add a little honey, dried apricots and prunes.
- For 3-4 weeks take before meals oatmeal: 3 tablespoons of flakes pour one glass of water. Insist for 12 hours, eat 3-4 tablespoons before meals.
- You can use a decoction of oats. Here's how to brew oats for body cleaning and weight loss: half a glass of grains per 1.5 liters of water, cook for half an hour. Then decoction of the broth, put in the refrigerator. Drink in small portions throughout the day.
Recipes for liver cleaning
Cleansing the liver with oats at home - a soft and safe cleaning, but it should be carried out within 3-4 weeks. In this case, to prepare infusions and broths it is better to take unrefined grains.
- Kissel from oats - a recipe for liver cleansing: 300 grams of seeds pour half a cup of yogurt, put one tablespoon of sour cream for sourdough. All fill with water in an amount of 2 liters and put in a warm place for souring. After three days, strain, the infusion obtained bring to a boil over low heat. Drink half a glass before meals.
- Take oats in the amount of 150 grams per 1.5 liters of water. Throw it in the boiling water, cook for 15-20 minutes, then wrap it and let it brew for 2 hours. Strain. Drink 1-2 glasses, three times a day, half an hour before meals. The course should be conducted for at least 15 days.
- The following prescription has a choleretic effect. Oats pour cold water in a ratio of 1:10, insist for a day. Drink half a glass of infusion before eating.
Recipes for cleaning the kidneys
Oat broth has a diuretic effect and promotes the excretion of stones and sand.
- Cleansing the kidneys with oats and honey: 100 grams of grains pour 1 liter of water and boil until half of the contents of the pan is evaporated. Add 2 tablespoons of honey, boil for another 10 minutes. Strain and drink three times a day, half a glass per reception.
- This recipe helps to remove sand from the kidneys and gallbladder. Take two glasses of oats for three liters of water, cook in a saucepan for three hours. Then grind the grain in a meat grinder, put the mass back into the broth and add another liter of boiled water. The resulting mixture is stored in the refrigerator, drink warmly throughout the day. This amount of broth - for two days. The course of cleansing is carried out for a long time - for 2-3 months. On the third day, it is possible that the urine is dyed reddish - this is normal, it goes through 3-4 weeks.
Recipes for cleansing the lungs
Lungs need to be cleaned not only for smokers and workers of harmful industries, but also for the inhabitants of a metropolis exposed to road dust and smog. Oats brewed on milk, well cleanses the lungs and bronchi. It can be used for preventive and curative purposes. Unlike the cleaning of other organs, a week's course is sufficient to remove slags from the lungs. Use the following recipes.
- Glass of cereals pour 500 ml of milk, cook over low heat for an hour. Rinse through a sieve or grind in a blender. The resulting mass is before eating. Cook three times a day, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The course takes 7 days. During this period, a cough may appear, which helps to remove phlegm from the lungs, from which slags and toxins will be released.
- For pneumonia, it is recommended that the lungs be cleared with oats. Uncleaned grain is washed, pour one glass of oats with one liter of milk, boil for an hour. Decoction is filtered and drunk in a warm form, with honey, 2-3 times a day for a week. Before each use, prepare a new portion.
Recipes for cleansing the stomach and intestines
In the intestine, oats act as an enterosorbent, absorbing toxins and toxins. In addition, it has an enveloping action and improves peristalsis.
- It is recommended to drink a decoction or infusion, but you can practice cleaning the bowels with oatmeal. In this case, arrange regular unloading days for oatmeal.
- Popular purification of the oats of the intestine by the method of Jean de S. Catherine. This French doctor applied the technique on himself, drinking two glasses of decoction daily before meals in the morning, at lunch and three hours after lunch. The duration of such cleansing is two weeks, it is recommended to conduct it twice a year.
Recipes for cleansing with diabetes mellitus
Starch of oats is digested slowly, so it is recommended to use cereals for diabetes. Oats also helps lower blood sugar, lowers cholesterol and strengthens blood vessels.
- One liter of flakes is taken per liter of water. They need to boil for 20-30 seconds, then simmer on fire until thick. The resulting broth strain and dilute with hawthorn juice in equal amounts. Drink within 1-2 months three times a day for one glass.
- With diabetes it is useful to eat the sprouted oats. Eat green sprouts, adding them to cereals and salads in the amount of 1 teaspoon per day.
Also, oats decoctions can be drunk with colds and flu, feverish conditions, during recovery from infectious diseases.
Cleansing the body of toxins and toxins at home with oats is a mild but effective method. With it, clean the lungs, intestines, kidneys and liver, and oats also use for weight loss. For cleansing with oats, patience is required. The course of purification usually lasts about 2-4 weeks, sometimes up to two months. It is better to take unrefined grains, since the husk contains many useful substances. During cooking, it should be borne in mind that all the decoctions are prepared in enameled dishes. Infusions and decoctions are stored in the refrigerator for no more than two days. If the recipe contains milk, then the mixture should be prepared immediately before use, only once.