Mushroom poisoning - after how many symptoms appear?
The long-awaited mushroom season began for those who like to walk around the forest with benefits. Here are just forest gifts can conceal unpleasant surprises for health. Sometimes good mushrooms at first glance are no different from their poisonous counterpart. And just a small piece of a hat or leg will lead to instant death.
Today we will discuss not only how to distinguish similar mushrooms, but how dangerous each of them is for health. Let us find out the first signs of mushroom poisoning, as well as which forest products are most dangerous for humans in our latitudes.
The most poisonous mushrooms
Many of those who decided to collect mushrooms do not understand their varieties and unknowingly put inedible, poisonous in a basket. Also, there are myths among the people that even the most inedible mushrooms can help in the treatment of serious diseases, tinctures and decoctions with them will heal from incurable diseases. This erroneous opinion is another reason that the harmful representative of the forest is in the basket and will be eaten. Even a small amount of poisonous fungi can cause serious poisoning or death.
What mushrooms are considered the most dangerous in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine?
- The most poisonous is the grebe is pale. It contains toxins that instantly damage the liver. These include: amanitin, phalloin and phalloidin. These mushrooms are more dangerous in arid time, and they grow from late summer to late autumn.
- The following dangerous representatives of this species are the smelly, panther and grebe-colored fly-agarics. From August to October is the time when you can meet him in the forest. They contain hyoscyamine, muscarine - substances that negatively affect the nervous system.
- The red fly agaric is slightly inferior to its predecessors in the concentration of toxins, but also included in the list of poisonous. It is difficult to die from its use - a lethal dose of about 15 caps, but a typical pattern of poisoning of the fly agaric can cause.
Talk whitish and reddish. It grows from July to November in the forests of the temperate zone of the northern hemisphere. Muscarin, a toxic potent compound that affects the nervous system, is present in these fungi. Causes severe poisoning, although deaths are rare.
- The twins of the white fungus - biliary and satanic can cause severe breakdown of the digestive system. The satanic mushroom is more dangerous than the bile, its use often leads to poisoning. Gall fungus is found throughout Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Satanic mushroom prefers warmer lands, grows in the South.
- Although the lines in some literature are described as conditionally pathogenic, this is another representative of an extensive group of dangerous fungi. Raw lines are deadly poisonous. They are often confused with morels. Eating a line in food leads to severe poisoning and even death.
How long does mushroom poisoning come? Each representative of this list has its own signs of poisoning and the timing of exposure to the human body, which we now learn in more detail.
The first signs of poisoning with a toadstool
He leads the ranking of the most poisonous - pale grebe. It is a pale pale mushroom of white, olive and greenish-olive color. The stem of the fungus is cylindrical upward slightly narrowed, at the base - club-shaped. In appearance, it often resembles champignon or russula.
The lethal dose of a poisonous substance, phalloidin, is only 0.02–0.03 grams. This amount is contained in 100 grams of a toadstool. But the use of only 30 grams of the fruit body of the toadstool leads to severe poisoning, and in children - to death.
A sign of pale toadstool poisoning is that the first symptoms may not appear for quite a long time. The first signs of pale toadstool can appear after ¼ or even 2 days.
- Usually after 6–24 hours after consuming the prepared product, severe pain in the abdomen and muscles, thirst, vomiting, diarrhea, cold sweat appears.
- The extremities gradually become cold, the pulse decreases, the arterial pressure decreases.
- In severe cases, if time does not provide medical assistance, death occurs.
After how much comes poisoning with a mushroom
How quickly does mushroom poisoning manifest itself? Signs of poisoning appear only 1.5–2 hours after consumption. Various species of amanitas - all very dangerous, in a small amount instantly affect the nervous system. White or slightly yellowish top and shaggy leg - signs of a grebe-like representative of amanita. The smelly fly agaric is distinguished by the unpleasant smell of rotten potatoes.
Beautiful fabulous bright red hat of the red mushroom attracts the attention of not only forest dwellers, but also children, so it is dangerous for kids.
Symptoms of poisoning in a person who has eaten a mushroom appear in 1.5-2 hours. They are manifested by the following features:
- nausea, vomiting, excessive salivation;
- cramping abdominal pain;
- after some time, suffocation occurs, convulsions appear;
- in later periods - delusions and hallucinations, death is possible.
How quickly the poisoning manifests by talking
Poisoning mushrooms - govorushkami, how many symptoms appear? It all depends on the amount of toxic product. In terms of muscarine, govorushki surpass the red fly agaric, so damage to the nervous system can happen within a few minutes and leads to severe poisoning.
Symptoms of poisoning govorushkami appear after only 15-20 minutes.
Signs of poisoning by talking are:
- increased secretion of not only saliva, but also tears, severe sweating;
- the heart rhythm decreases and the pressure can drop sharply, breathing is disturbed;
- severe vomiting and diarrhea.
Antidote - atropine, with the timely introduction of symptoms subsides. Death occurs in very rare cases.
After what time comes poisoning with gall and satanic mushrooms.
These are gall and satanic mushrooms. They taste bitter. In the bile fungus part of the leg is covered with a dark grid. The second representative differs from the boletus with a reddish tubular layer and a red mesh pattern on the leg.
Even with long-term cooking, toxic substances do not evaporate, but affect the nervous system. The satanic mushroom is especially dangerous. Poisoning occurs after a few hours and resembles a severe breakdown of the digestive system. Poisoning is accompanied by:
- upset stool.
After how many hours does the line poisoning
Signs of mushroom poisoning lines, after how many they occur?
The lines contain the substance of hiromitrin, which can disappear after prolonged drying, no less than 6 months. After which the lines still need to boil. Otherwise, the poison causes a malfunction of the circulatory system.
Poisoning lines do not occur immediately, but after a day or more, depending on the number of eaten mushrooms.
It manifests itself:
- deterioration of blood clotting, hemolysis of red blood cells;
- liver cells are affected;
- the nervous system is impaired, in severe cases death is possible.
No need to rely on your luck. Not a single species of poisonous fungi has become less pathogenic. Long-term treatment and boiling in salty water is not a panacea, these “old-time” methods often do not help to remove toxic substances. Do not touch unfamiliar mushrooms in the forest, they may be the last in your life!