Excretion of toxins from the body at home
Being deposited in the body, toxins weaken the defense reactions and self-regulation processes, as a result of which a variety of diseases arise. Even if you adhere to a healthy lifestyle, eat right and are not associated with harmful working conditions, over time it becomes more and more difficult for the body to cope with poor ecology and the chemicals around us everywhere.
How to cleanse the body of toxins at home and avoid various diseases that await a person in adulthood? To begin with, we will answer the question, through what mechanisms our body is freed from harmful products.
How the body removes toxins
Nature has provided several ways to remove harmful substances from the body to the external environment. All bodies involved in this process work as a single team.
- The liver is a biochemical factory. One of the many functions of this amazing organ is the neutralization of toxins and their release into the intestines with bile, or into the blood for further filtration and removal through the kidneys.
- The kidneys have a unique structure that allows you to literally "filter" the blood, leaving the useful, necessary substances and removing all harmful impurities.
- Intestines. This organ has a considerable length, and the structure of the surface of its mucosa, the villi, makes the size of the intestines simply fantastic. On this huge area, the processes of absorption and excretion are performed. If the mucous membrane is contaminated by perennial accumulations of food residues, then not only the intestine itself suffers, but also the liver, and the whole organism.
- The skin removes metabolic products through sweat glands. The less slagged skin, the faster and “better” the person sweats. No wonder the ancient Romans at the meeting instead of greeting asked: "How do you sweat?".
All of these mechanisms are designed to continuously and painlessly remove harmful products from the body. But when there are too many toxins, the system does not cope and they are deposited in the skin, liver, intestines, other organs and tissues.
How to remove toxins from the body at home, so as not to cause harm to health? After all, a sharp push to cleanse can cause poisoning, give too much stress on the liver and kidneys. What has been accumulated in the body over the years can not be removed for several days! Most cleansing practices are based on repeated (7–10 times) or regular exposure to the excretory systems of the body.
After we have learned how our body removes toxins on its own, now let's take a look at all existing cleaning methods, with which you can help your body to get rid of harmful substances at home.
Removal of toxins with therapeutic fasting
This method has been successfully used since ancient times. Serious hunger strikes for more than a week are recommended only under the supervision of a specialist. At home, limited to fasting courses lasting a maximum of 7 days.
Widespread fame got the system of fasting Paul Bragg. Fundamental rules:
- fast for 24 or 36 hours once a week;
- three days every quarter;
- seven days once a year;
- after a one-day and three-day fast, first use "live" foods - fruits and vegetables without heat treatment;
- from the seven-day fasting they come out gradually, first they take diluted juices, then fruits, then - sparing food and only then they switch to a normal diet.
Regular fasting is the simplest and at the same time the most effective way to eliminate toxins from the body.
Removal of toxins diets and fasting
Those to whom starvation seems to be too hard a test should begin with the organization of food. There is a great variety of dietary trends, and tons of works are written about what healthy food is. Let us dwell on the main points.
To remove toxins from the body at home will help the following products.
- Kashi. During the week, eat only cereals - this will clear the intestines and relieve the liver.
- Organic acids stimulate the metabolism, are antioxidants and help purify from slags. Useful fresh fruits and vegetables. Apples and citrus fruits contain many active substances and are available in winter.
- Onion garlic.
- Sauerkraut in addition to organic acids contains fiber, a beneficial effect on digestion in the intestine.
- Greens - dill, parsley, broccoli, green onions.
Also useful vegetarianism. Meat is a product that is difficult to digest, and when it is split, many toxic substances are formed.
Religious posts are aimed primarily at cleansing the soul, but certain restrictions in food give the body the opportunity to relax and engage in the removal of accumulated slags.
How to help the intestines
Cleansing the body of toxins at home begin with the intestines. If this is not done, all products secreted by the liver in the process of cleaning other organs will be absorbed back into the blood or settle on the mucous membrane of the digestive tract.
- Enemas help to remove perennial residues from the colon. Use boiled water, acidified with lemon juice or vinegar. You can apply decoctions of herbs: chamomile, calendula, St. John's wort, yarrow. It is recommended to do this procedure no more than once every 10 days.
- Oats and bran have an excellent cleansing effect. Oats are used in the form of decoction or kissel, bran - 4–5 spoons before a meal in the morning. Oatmeal, eaten regularly for breakfast, also cleans intestinal villus well.
- Three apples in the morning on an empty stomach for two to three weeks will allow the digestive tract to dissolve and remove the accumulated toxins. After apples do not eat for 2-3 hours.
How to remove toxins from the liver
Before proceeding with the cleansing of the liver, it is necessary to free the intestines from toxins and conduct training. For several weeks, adhere to separate food, a week before cleaning exclude products of animal origin.
Detoxification of the body at home requires caution and careful monitoring of their condition. It is not recommended to carry out the procedure with stones in the bile ducts, high acidity, serious chronic diseases.
The two most common methods that can be done independently at home are liver cleansing according to Malakhov and Moritz. For starters, they are a bit harsh, so it’s best to start with more gentle recipes.
- Young leaves of black currant have a good effect on the liver, in addition, they have the ability to clean the vessels. Two or three tablespoons of crushed leaves pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, insist 2-3 hours and drink ½ cup 3 times a day.
- Medium sized beets are boiled in 3 liters of water until there is about a liter. Root crop is removed, cleaned and finely chopped or rubbed on a grater. Boil in the remaining broth for about 20 minutes. Filter, the resulting volume of liquid is divided into 4 receptions, drink with an interval of 4 hours. Cleaning is desirable to carry out in bed, warm the liver area.
Water is a natural diuretic. Be sure to drink at least 2 liters of pure water per day. Cleaning the body of toxins at home is carried out with the use of folk remedies to enhance the excretion of toxins by the kidneys.
- In spring, spruce and pine needles are always at hand. They are crushed, 5 tablespoons pour 0.5 liters of water, boil for 10 minutes. Insist 12 hours, strain, warm to body temperature and pour into a thermos. Drink warm during the day.
- Coltsfoot: two tablespoons of leaves in a glass of boiling water, insist for an hour; take one spoonful every 2 hours in a course of 14 days. Supporting course: in the morning and in the evening 1 tablespoon for 2-3 months.
Control of kidney cleansing is carried out by color and impurities in the urine.
In addition, perform procedures that help the skin get rid of toxins. It is useful to take a shower in the morning and evening, massage the body with a hard washcloth, take a bath in the bath once a week, and pour cold water over it. To cleanse the lungs, breathing exercises are practiced. Regular exercise activates metabolism, helps the body to cope with the task.
Removing toxins from the body at home - a process that requires careful and attentive attitude to your body. It must be carried out in stages: first the intestines, then the liver, after all - the kidneys. It is better to start with gentle methods in order to test your strength and capabilities. If the body is in poor condition, it should not be rushed, it will have to be cleansed in several courses. Regular implementation of simple cleaning methods: one-day fasting, fasting days, fasting, will help the body to cope with the problem of toxins contamination throughout life.